• Published 9th Apr 2022
  • 1,171 Views, 53 Comments

Equestria Girls: The Invasion of Invader Zim! - Stalin with Da Spoon



Meet Invader Cim, the irken empires greatest invader, and his robotic assistant GIR, along with the dark and mysterious mini-moose. What are they here to do? Conquer Canterlot!

  • ...
4
 53
 1,171

Episode 10, GIR's Day Out

Author's Note:

Also, I did a rewrite of some previous chapters, so feel free to take a look at them when you get the chance.

GIR's Day Out

"GIR! Fetch me the hyper acceleration driver!" Zim shouted from underneath the bottom of the Voot Runner, it's bottom currently opened to reveal it's mechanical insides as he examined them using the light from the head lamp affixed to the top of his head. His shout for assistance was quickly answered by his dedicated assistant robot.

"Okee dokee!" As GIR dug around inside the tool box, Zim outstretched his hand to receive the tool, before being handed the tool and-

"GIR, this is a pig." He says as he hands GIR back the pig and is given another tool. "And that's a burrito." GIR takes the burrito, proceeds to eat it, and then actually hands him the right tool, as he performs the final screws, before shutting the panel and rolling out from below the Voot Runner as he turned his head lamp off before it retracted into his PAK.

"Alright, that should handle the gyroscopic frequency errors we've been receiving during our scout flights over the last couple nights, though I have yet to determine what could possibly cause the frequency to divert, only highly advanced jamming technology could achieve such a thing!" Zim said as he stood and dusted himself off.

"Maybe it's magic!"

"Don't be silly GIR, magic is not real, even if those foolish human teenagers claim it to be... I'm sure it is something explainable via the laws of science and logic, because after all, rule number 36 of being an invader, always find a rational and logical solution to every problem!" Zim said as he stepped into the elevator, with GIR following him inside as they descended downwards into the living room. A faint yawn escaped Zim's mouth, rubbing his eyes as they sagged before the elevator came to a stop, while Skoodge could be seen on the couch watching television. "Ugh... How long were we running repairs?"

"Approximately 3 hours Zim, you should really go get some rest, you look beat."

"Nonsense! A truly worthy invader does not ever need sleep! And I, the mighty Zim, am the worthiest of invader-" Zim promptly collapsed onto the floor, snoring as a faint trail of drool escaped his mouth. GIR poked him a bit.

"Is he dead?"

"No GIR, just suffering from intense sleep deprivation, I shall take him to the slumber pods, you stay here and guard the entrance with your synthetic life." GIR's eyes turned red as he saluted.

"Sir yes sir!" Skoodge saluted back as he hauled Zim over his shoulder and descended down the elevator. GIR's eyes immediately turned back to blue, as he walked over and sat down on the couch, changing the channel to his favorite show, the creepy monkey. However, a familiar sound suddenly triggered his audio sensors. A sound that brought him great joy as a wide smile came across his face.

The taco truck had come.

Quickly shutting the TV off like a good bot, he jumped off the couch and slipped on his dog disguise before opening the door, as he called out to the house's computer. "Can you watch the house for me while I grab a taco?"

"Of course GIR, AUTONOMOUS DEFENSE SYSTEMS ONLINE." GIR smiled as he closed the door behind him and joyfully sang to himself as he followed the alluring sound of the taco truck. Meanwhile, Skoodge ascended the elevator and arrived back in the living room after successfully stowing Zim in a sleeping pod, only to be targeted by several laser cannons, missile launchers, machine guns, and a tiny water pistol. "INTRUDER DETECTED."

"Uh oh-"

KABOOM!


GIR happily sang along as he pranced down the sidewalk, casually waving to all the passerby's he encountered, who happily waved back. The sound of the taco truck got closer and closer, before he heard a familiar voice behind him.

"Oh hey mister GIR!" GIR turned around to see the pink hair girl looking over him as she smiled. "What are you doing outside all by yourself?"

"Taco."

"Oh, your going to the taco truck? Want a ride?" GIR smiled, outstretching his arms and happily bouncing as Fluttershy giggled before picking him up and placing on her back before jogging to the source of the taco truck music, happily humming along with it's tune. GIR liked this girl, she treated him nice, she was kind to him, and her hair smelled nice too, like a puppy, which was weird because he was disguised as a puppy and yet he smelled nothing like one, so maybe rolling around in her hair would give his disguise a better scent. Or he could just roll around in it for fun.

As Fluttershy approached the sound of the taco truck, she saw as it handed a taco to a child before it began to drive off again, even as she waved for it to slow down. "Wait! Awww... Sorry mister GIR, I can't keep up with that truck..."

"It's okay, I can get to it myself." GIR happily said as he smiled at Fluttershy while she had a confused look on her face, as he climbed to the top of her head and jumped off. However, right before he reached the ground, his jet thrusters activated, as he boosted forward, leaving a very confused and surprised Fluttershy behind in a cloud of dust and jet smoke.

Nothing would stop him from getting his taco.

As he accelerated through the air, pursuing the taco truck at top speed, civilians could only watch and move out of his way as he moved faster than any of them could even believe. His pursuit of the taco truck would not end, not until- Oh hey, it stopped. GIR's jets powered off as he touched down on the ground and skipped along to the taco truck, using his extendo legs to reach the vendor. "One taco please."

"Alright, but it's our last one, we ran out of meat." The vendor said as he grabbed a taco and handed it to GIR who squealed with happiness. However, as GIR walked away and prepared to take a bite of his delicious taco, he overheard a cry of agony, a cry that could only have one source and one reason behind.

The wails of a fellow taco enjoyer, not being able to enjoy the glorious taco.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO! What do you mean your out?"

"I'm sorry, but I just sold the last one."

The girl in front of the taco truck with a ponytail watched as the vender slowly nodded, and somber mood appeared on her face as she walked away with her hands on her coat pockets, silently sniffling and whimpering. GIR watched as she walked past, and felt a twinge of guilt and sadness within his mechanical heart, as he walked up to her, and tapped her on the shoulder as she turned around. "Y-yes?"

"You can have mine." GIR said as he extended forth his taco to her. Even if he loved the taco, he would not allow for a fellow enjoyer to be deprived of it's greatness. Besides, he already had three earlier today. The girl's eyes filled with tears as she picked up GIR and squeezed him in a tight hug.

"Oh thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!" She said, before taking the taco, consuming it whole, and patting GIR on the head. "Your a good little talking doggie!" She said as she smiled at GIR.

"I try."

The girl then stood up and waved goodbye as she happily jogged away, while GIR saluted and activated his jet boots for a quick return home. As the girl rounded the corner, she happened upon a van in an alleyway, as she knocked on the back, and someone opened it.

"What took you so long Sonata?"

"Sorry Aria, had to get some lunch, but they were out of tacos, then this really cute talking dog gave him his taco!"

"Uh huh... Sure." Aria said as she scoffed and lightly chuckled, allowing Sonata to enter before she closed the van door.


GIR came to a stop right on the front lawn of the house, before opening the door and walking inside to see everything scorched, smokey, and covered in ash and dust, as a currently in pain Skoodge wallowed on the couch with one of his antenna on fire. GIR happily hopped on the couch, pinched the fire on Skoodge's antenna, turned on the TV, and watched some creepy monkey.

"I love this show."

Comments ( 2 )

I feel so bad for Skooge, I loved the interactions Gir had with Fluttershy and Sonata.

Login or register to comment