• Published 15th Sep 2012
  • 979 Views, 4 Comments

Tales From A Pie: Fall Edition - Mr.Gamernator



Each pie tells a tale. Sit down, relax, and scroll down. An adventure awaits.

  • ...
 4
 979

The Big Leaf Pile



"There is rumor about the new big file that was located near a sign next to the corner of the street, right across from Twilight's house.

Some say it was left by an alien, because whenever they try to drive in it, it was gone.

Why would they want to dive in it, you might say? They have heard that there will be treasure at the bottom of the leaf pile.

Won't it be cool to find out if it's true?" Applebloom said, catching her friends attention.

"Yeah!" Scootaloo shouted daringly.

"We can earn our, umm... Leaf Pile Treasurer cutie mark!" Sweetiebelle thought, even though it didn't seem right to her.

"Oh well, it will be extremely rare, because I haven't met a pony that had that kind of cutie mark!" Applebloom said, her eyes wide.

"LEAF DIVERERS GO!" Scootaloo blurted out.

"Uh, is that even a word?" Sweetiebelle said confused. "And I thought it was Leaf Treasurers."

"Yeah, um, that, too." Scootaloo said rolling her eyes.

* * *


After they got out of school, the girls quickly ran over to the leaf pile and froze in amazement.

The leaf pile was almost two feet above them.

"How are we going to get to the top?" Scootaloo asked.

"Why get to the top when we could just jump into the bottom?" Sweetiebelle asked.

"But in order to be true treasurers, we will need to start from the top." Scootaloo said.

"She has a point." Applebloom said in agreement.

They spotted Twilight making her way towards them.

"Hey girls, what are you doing?" Twilight said.

"TWILIGHT!" Scootaloo shouted.

"Can you use your magic to bring us to the top of the leaf pile?" Applebloom said.

"Why would you want to do that?" Twilight asked, confused.

"We want to see what's at the bottom!" Sweetiebelle shouted joyfully.

"Pleeeaseeee?" the girls asked, making their puppy face.

"Oh alright, but get out of it soon before it will be-" Twilight said.

"HURRY, we're losing time." Scootaloo shouted.

Purple light surrounded the fillies and they were lifted into the top of the pile.

"Be safe girls." Twilight said.

They heard her walk away.

"Okay girls this is it." Sweetiebelle said.

"Start digging deep!" Scootaloo shouted.

The all began to dig into the red, green, yellow, and all the colors the leaves contained.

As they dug faster, the leaves seemed to multiply.

More red, yellow, but rarely no green.

"I think, we're reaching-" Sweetiebelle began.

Suddenly, the leaf pile began to rumble.

"What's happening?" Applebloom cried out.

"The aliens are taking the leaf pile away!" Sweetiebelle shouted.

"They're trying to steal our treasure!" Scootaloo said angrily. "Don't let them get to it first!"

The girls began to dig even faster.

Suddenly, they were pushed back.

"Oh no, they are trying to stop us!" Applebloom cried asthe burst of color spread all over the place.

"Don't give up, girls!" Sweetiebelle shouted, trying to encourage the girls.

It worked.

They started to dig faster.

Red.

Green.

Yellow.

The colors began to pass faster and faster.

Without warning, they felt a force push them to hit their heads together.

They sat there dazed for a moment.

"Ugh, what was that?" Applebloom said, holding her hoof to her head in pain.

"Hey I think I see the bottom!" Scootaloo said excitedly.

"Hurry girls." Sweetiebelle demanded.

As they dug deeper and deeper, they saw there was something black beneath them.

"That must be the treasure!" Sweetiebelle shouted, her eyes dazzling.

Again another force, pulled them back, but even faster.

The leaf pile was above them!

As they fell through the air surrounded by red, yellow, and green, Scootaloo shouted, "We're going to be squished.

They soon fell into a something squishy beneath them.

"Girls, I think we made, it to the-" Scootaloo started.

"EW! What's this, it's sticky!" Sweetiebelle said, her voice sounding like Rarity's.

"Ahem." Scootaloo said clearing her throat. "We reached the bottom of the leaf pile!"

"Okay, now dig left." Applebloom said.

The girls did just that.

They dug for thirty second before they saw the light.

"We're almost out!" Sweetiebelle shouted, ready to get out of the pile and find out what they were in.

As the girls got out of the leaf pile, they screamed in astonishment.

"The bottom of the leaf pile.." Applebloom said in disgust.

"is..." Sweetiebelle said weakly, almost fainting.

"a junkyard." Scootaloo began, looking like she was going to throw up.

That day, the girls were ashamed the whole afternoon. The treasure beneath the leaf pile, was a sticky and smelly one.

Their reward... was a long afternoon shower.