• Published 15th Sep 2012
  • 3,415 Views, 148 Comments

Helping A Beat Up Showmare - ponylover

Comments ( 16 )

I don't know. Maybe this is an appropriate time to stop this fic. I don't know how you would go about continuing it without making it overly cliche

Not a bad clop scene, not bad at all :)
You've improved from when you had started this fic, and I also believe this is a good time to end it. All in all, I'll be waiting for any more stories from you, just keep up the good work.

This is an ok end, but if you decide to continue with this please don't make it end like My Little Dashie. My reasoning isn't that those types are overdone (they are). It's that unlike Dash, there is no big reason for Celestia or anypony to look for her.

1729020 True. Hey did u read my other fics like my Celestia one. Oh and if u wanted to proof read at all that could be nice.:twilightsmile:

I agree with trickytheclown. Trixie must get pregnant if you do continue this fic. And it must be a human/pony hybrid. An anthromorph.

1729064 Yes I am reading some of your stories including the Celestia one. Thanks for the offer but I wouldn't be a good proof reader. If I decide to start trying to be a Pre-Reader I'll let you know.

What if their love unlocked the magic hidden within the souls of humans that had been lost to time and the invention of technology and that caused Trixie to have to teach him about magic and such? Anyway love the story!

1729259 well tht sorta happens in my Celestia fic......u might want to read tht one.

Comment posted by ponylover deleted Apr 2nd, 2013

Ok aside from the few spelling mistakes this story was AWESOME!!!

Great fic, perfect ending. :)

4609098 I'm sorry for not being able to spell some words right. English is not my first language and when I wrote this I was still getting the hang of things. But true it doesn't excuse me of things does it?

I can see myself liking this, I just love Trixie being helped~ :heart:

Login or register to comment