• Published 16th Sep 2012
  • 1,919 Views, 27 Comments

The Eye of Harmony - Globalnet



The Eye of Harmony. Gallifrey's most prized artifact. Presumed lost until it called the Doctor home

  • ...
2
 27
 1,919

The Eye of Harmony

She opened her eyes. The scenery changed. What was once a war torn city turned into a big room of metal and bolts. A huge spherical room, with glass domes popping out of each wall. In the middle was a huge cylinder. A creature was running franticly around the cylinder. Sporting a bright blue ensemble, with some sort of reading glasses.

“… lucky. That was an anti-matter ray, TARDIS can disperse those kinds of attacks even without the force field. If that was some sort of laser weaponry on the other hand, KABBLOOSH!” The creature rambled on. “By the way, I’m the Doctor.” He smiled.

The iconic blue door blew into several different pieces. On the debris, Nightmare Moon advanced. Her horn poised to attack either one of the occupants. Great fear swept over the sun goddess, despite her companion’s blank expression.

“Miss… Whoever you are. Try and remember who you are. Dalek’s are brilliant little creatures, parasitism pods, who would have guessed? But deep inside that mind, you are still there, Ms. Who-ever-you-are.”

“Hah. I’d think the destroyer of Equestria, himself would be much less clueless.” Nightmare Moon grinned. “Shame. The oncoming storm would have posed a challenge.” She pointed her horn at the Doctor, attempting to cast the same anti-matter spell on him. Mid spell, she was interrupted by a spell from Princess Celestia. Forcing Nightmare Moon to cast a powerful force field around her.

“Tia. You will have you turn, just wai- AAHHH” Nightmare screeched in pain. A loud whrring sound can be heard as the Doctor uses his Sonic Screwdriver to disorient the night princess.

“QUICKLY!” The Doctor shouts as Princess Celestia rams herself into Nightmare Moon, who gets knocked back out of the TARDIS. Quickly recovering she fires a bolt of magic onto the sun goddess, hurling her towards the TARDIS console. As soon as Princess Celestia crashes into the console, the TARDIS came back to life, as the engines whirred faster and faster. Nightmare Moon attempted to jump into the de-materializing TARDIS, except it was too late. She picks herself up, and looks towards the horizon. There is only one place left for them to flee. She then takes off to the skies.

-----------------------------------


What just happened? The TARDIS was completely out of power, but that mare… Something’s fishy about her. Something’s fishy about this entire planet! Or rather, this entire universe. This entire anti-matter universe. I may not be an expert at anti-matter, but I’m sure that some sort of sentient being needs to use his will power to keep them alive, as is the case with Omega all those years ago. Even black holes need some sort of uniformity, besides the fact that they suck in almost everything. So if my hunch is correct, then that means.. Oh..

The Doctor looked out of the TARDIS doorway. The TARDIS brought them to the sun. Warmth radiated from the sun towards everything. The shields where still off, and they were supposed to be fried from the immense heat of a star. Then it hit him, he rummage through his pockets. He grabbed a pair of anaglyph 3D glasses, and smiled genuinely.

“Ohoh. Look at you. All those years, just waiting. Waiting for someone to stumble across you. Waiting for.. Me. But why?..... Also, why ponies?”