• Published 28th Jan 2022
  • 1,550 Views, 10 Comments

How to Domesticate Your Stud - n3k1dsk1llz



Aerial Ace was going home to Cozy Glow. Now he's getting knocked up by Changelings and studding for them at the same time. At least he's too mindbroken to care.

  • ...
17
 10
 1,550
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 7 )

Thanks this was great don’t let the tag based down voters get you down

11135581
Thank you. Your one comment is so encouraging. :heart:

Still a pretty good oviposition/mind control fic. Content is a little extreme, but that's what we like here. lol. I wouldn't worry about the lack of comments on this one. It's hard to get interaction on these. Last chapter is my favorite--I love the weird reverse sex/docking/oviposition scenes.

Comment posted by tailsopony deleted Jan 29th, 2022

11136146
I'm so glad you're enjoying it. :twilightsmile:

Unfortunately, these stories get downvotes simply because they exist. But the few (like you) that enjoy it so much makes all this work worth it.

“Ah. I see you have questions.” Queen Axilla’s voice right next to his head scared him and he felt his cock twitch, trying to shoot some more precum but being blocked by whatever this pressure in his balls was. “We are depositing our eggs inside your body. It ensures proper fertilization as well as making it more fun for all involved. You do want our eggs properly fertilized, don’t you?”

Ace: "True, but eouldn't it be easier to put the eggs inside their womb and let me fertilize them there?"
Axilla: "Maybe, but this is way more fun...:heart: "

He was so close to cumming he began thrusting up into Illidae’s base. Her ovipositor in his cock felt so good and he wanted to finish with it, but a hoof on his chest made him stop.

I imagine they would need to keep him on edge until the eggs are eventually ready to be laid.
This is important, because that way the eggs will be constantly soaked in fresh, pent-up cum. Additionally it will lake it easier for him to release the eggs once they are ready.
Of course this will take time, and he can't be allowed to have any release until then, only restless teasing...

Her seductive moan as she entered Ace's cock sent a shiver up his spine from the base of his cock. She slid in smoothly and without any resistance from his cock. By now, the stretching of his cock around the ovipositor made Ace moan his pleasure uncontrollably. He wanted to feel this every day.

Axilla: "Oh, you won't have to worry about that. My, no our hive needs to grow, after all."

Slowly, she squeezed her pussy around the expanded cock, inching the egg to the head of his cock. As she finally squeezed it out past his cockhead, he grunted and spurted a couple more times in a mini orgasm.

Axilla: "That was the first egg. Good work."
Ace: *pants heavily* "Thanks. I'm glad to serve."
Axilla: "That's what I expect to her from my favorite stud. But don't forget to do the math. How many eggs did they put into you again?"
Ace: *gulp*


Good story!
I enjoyed reading it.

11138298
I’m am so glad you enjoyed this so much. Thank you for sharing all your thoughts.

Also:

I imagine they would need to keep him on edge until the eggs are eventually ready to be laid.
This is important, because that way the eggs will be constantly soaked in fresh, pent-up cum. Additionally it will lake it easier for him to release the eggs once they are ready.

This didn’t even occur to me. I was just writing it because I thought it was hot, but it makes sense that soaking in it like that would actually ensure fertilization. hahaha good eye.

Login or register to comment