• Published 20th Sep 2012
  • 1,145 Views, 8 Comments

Random Comedic My Little Pony Story of The Week - dbzponyninja



Once a week I will write a new random and comedic MLP FiM story

  • ...
8
 8
 1,145

Story 2 Cutie Mark Swapitis

Random Comedic My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Story of The Week Story 2 Cutie Mark Swapitis: The Cutie Mark Swap Incident by Evan Carlton Written on ‎September ‎10, ‎2012
One day everypony in Ponyville caught a mysterious new disease called Cutie Mark Swapitis and for a day ponies weren't allowed to come in contact with or touch each other because if you did you would get the cutie mark of the pony you come in contact with for a day and they would get your's.
For example Twilight Sparkle got Applejack's cutie mark, Rarity got Fluttershy's, Rainbow Dash got Derpy Hooves's and Big Macintosh got Dr. Whooves's.
Since they didn't have their own cutie marks and they wanted to finally get their cutie marks if only for a day so they took it upon theirselves to touch at least one pony before the day was over.

Sweetie Belle told her fellow Cutie Mark Crusaders "i'm going to find and touch DJ Pon3 who are you going to touch Applebloom?"

Applebloom was about to answer Sweetie Belle's question when suddenly Diamond Tiara walked up to her held out her right front hoof and told Applebloom "i'm sorry I picked on and made fun of all of you for not having your cutie marks please forgive me I would like to be friends."

Scootaloo tried to warn Applebloom "don't fall for it Applebloom she'll probably go back to making fun of us tomorrow she's a rich stuck up bully it's in her nature don't trust her", however by the time Scootaloo was done talking Applebloom had already shook Diamond Tiara's cutie mark and gotten her cutie mark for the day however since Applebloom didn't have a cutie mark Diamond Tiara she became a blank flank for a day.

Diamond Tiara laughed and told Applebloom "I can't believe you fell for that tomorrow i'm going to go back to making fun of all of you goodbye Applebloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo."
The rest of the day Sweetie Belle got the cutie marks of the ponies they actually wanted to get for the day because Sweetie Belle got DJ Pon3's for the day and Scootaloo got Bon Bon's but then things started turning bad for The CMC.
The three little fillies wound up accidentally bumping into several ponies today and being covered head to toe or I guess in this case head to hoof in cutie marks just like when Applebloom caught The Cutie Pox except they didn't have to do all the special talents that come with the temporary cutie marks you get when you have The Cutie Pox.
So at the end of the day Applebloom had Diamond Tiara's cutie mark, Cheerilee's cutie mark, Caramel's cutie mark, Twist's cutie mark, Daisy's cutie mark and Snips's cutie mark, Sweetie Belle had DJ Pon3 a.k.a. Vinyl Scratch's cutie mark, Octavia's cutie mark, Featherweight's cutie mark, Mr. Cake's cutie mark, Mrs. Cake's cutie mark and Rose's cutie mark and Scootaloo had Roid Rage's cutie mark, Daisy's cutie mark, Trixie's cutie mark, Sparkler's cutie mark, Lyra Heartstrings's cutie mark, Raindrops's cutie mark and Granny Smith's cutie mark.

Applebloom and Sweetie Belle said at the same time "I didn't want this many cutie marks I only wanted one."

Scootaloo said "come on girls even if it's just for a day we finally got our cutie marks who cares if we're covered head to hoof I think the fact that we have so many makes us look cool."

Applebloom told her pegasus filly friend with a orange fur coat and a purple mane and tail in the trademark southern accent that all members of the apple family talk in "I guess you're right besides I finally got my cutie mark too bad it's only for a day."
However several ponies in Ponyville found out that you could get your cutie mark back the same way you lost it which made The Cutie Mark Crusaders very sad and upset.
The next day however everypony who wound up getting their cutie marks swapped for the day woke up with the cutie marks they wound up swapping with each other yesterday.

Several ponies in Ponyville went to either Nurse Redheart or Zecora the zebra and asked them "what's going on Cutie Mark Swapitis was only supposed to last a day and we wound up getting all our cutie marks back so how come we woke up with the cutie marks of the ponies that we touch or came in contact with yesterday instead of the cutie marks we're supposed to have?"

Both Nurse Redheart and Zecora said "we don't know what's going on everypony who was affected yesterday should be cured by now."
However it turned out there was another side effect of Cutie Mark Swapitis that everypony in Ponyville quickly found out about.

Meanwhile at The Cutie Mark Crusaders clubhouse Applebloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo we're saying as they were repeatidly sneezing and had a fever "we have all these cutie marks all over our bodies and fur and we can't even en... enj.. achoo enjoy them." The End. Sorry this story was as funny as Applejack Eats Applejacks Cereal While Drinking Applejack Daniels I hope you enjoyed it regardless. Anyway next time on Random Comedic My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Story of The Week we have yet another mysterious disease outbreak only this time it's not only affecting ponies in Ponyville it's also affecting several ponies in Canterlot too this disease is called Third Ponyitis and now several ponies in both Ponyville and Canterlot are talking in third person/ pony like Trixie does hillarity ensues as you have ponies say things like "Princess Celestia does not know why Princess Celestia can not stop talking about Princess Celestia", or "Trixie does not know what is wrong with Trixie or why she can't stop talking about Trixie." All of this and more on the next story in Random Comedic My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Story of The Week. My Little Pony Frienship is Magic Story of The Week Story 3 Third Ponyitis.