• Published 12th Dec 2021
  • 3,692 Views, 44 Comments

From Farm to Fame - Nagiman



Apple family problems lead to Big Mac taking on desperate measures that lead him into a path of life a bit unexected for him to travel.

  • ...
35
 44
 3,692
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 15 )

Excellent chapter loved every part of it. I did like the chastidy cage part I wonder if he will have to wear it 24/7 once he accepts working there.

Jesus... a chastity cage wtf! Is that like, a real thing? Somebody please tell me that that's not a real thing cause I am not gonna google that shit.

Also don't ruin girls for me with your clever acronyms.

11227116
Yes it is a real device used in some BDSM/Pet Play/Etc... settings or can be used medically to prevent a patient from touching themselves to cause and injury to worsen. There is also an equivalent to females being a Belt that does the same thing. There is no pain to using them at all, as most are made of silicone rubber or soft plastic, but you can get some that are made of metal but those are not the norm.

Great story, I see Big Mac was attracted to escort services, I'm sure he'll decide to try out the other types of work he was offered. And yes, special thanks for Gallus, I like that griffon as a girl :heart:

11259369
Still more things to come. Just slow going being a collab piece along with doing other works.

Will this be resuming soon? I love to see some more of Mac and Gallus

11296916
More of Mac will be coming. It's a slow month this month, with 2 birthdays and my father's death still in my mind from last year. The next chapter is being worked on, but don't expect it out this month.

Hi, how's the sequel going? I'm not rushing you by any means, I understand how difficult it is for you right now. I just loved your story so much that I can't wait to read what happened next with Big Mac :heart:

11341071
It is being written. I'm doing it in spurts as my time allows. So a few paragraphs here and there. According to Google Docs Pages, I'm at 13 right now. The last chapter was 18 pages long.

11341106
Okay, I'll be waiting. I wish you creative success and lots of likes after you post the new chapter :raritywink:

11341106
How's progress on the next chapter?

I can’t believe it’s almost been a year

Any rough estimate of when the next chapter will be out?

It’s almost to the two-year work they grow up so fast

any ETA on when this will be continued?

Login or register to comment