• ...
 4
 313

Twilight, Thomas, And The Trucks

The next day, Twilight, Ash, Mikey, Thomas, Sophocles, Roger, and Edward arrived at the yards.

“Is it these trucks?” Ash asked.

“Pikachu?”

“Or is it those?” Mikey asked.

“There’s so many of them!” Gasped Shoutmon.

“Which trucks are they?” Twilight asked.

“Those trucks.” Said Sophocles pointing to a long line of 10 trucks.

“But, We must warn you that…..” Edward spoke. But, Thomas interrupted.

“I know. I know.” He said as he back up to the trucks. “I have to couple up before I go.”

“Ow! Ow! Oi! Give it a rest!” Grunted the trucks.

“Troublesome Trucks can play tricks on you guys.” Said Edward. “It’s not the same as in the yard. They’ll push you off the rails if you’re not careful.”

“Don’t be silly.” Chuckled Twilight.

“You worry too much, Edward, Like Henry and Lillie.” Whistled Thomas and he tried to pull the trucks. But, They were up to their dirty tricks again. They started to pull back. But, Thomas started to get them moving a few seconds later.

“Alright, Thomas!” Said Twilight happily. “Lets move!” She, Ash, And Mikey jumped into Thomas’ cab as they left the yard.

“Thomas, Be careful!” Cried Edward.

“You too, Twilight, Ash, Mikey!” Added Sophocles.

“Togede!”


Twilight, Ash, Mikey, and Thomas were traveling down the line with their heavy load. They felt happy to finally do something useful without making a mistake this time. But, The trucks started were not happy.

“Why is he pulling us?” Asked one of the trucks angrily. “We want Edward!”

“Well If he doesn’t know as much about trucks as Edward, Lets teach him a lesson!” Groaned another. Soon, They came to Gordon’s hill.

“Be careful, Thomas.” Said Twilight. “We don’t want to get stuck like Kiawe, Brian, and Gordon did.”

“Ok.” Said Thomas as he pulled his hardest. But, The troublesome trucks were pulling back again.

“Pull back! Pull back!” They chuckled. But, Thomas didn’t give up. He huffed and he chuffed until he reached the top.

“Yes! We made it!” He panted happily. Then, There was trouble. The trucks chance had came!

“On! On! On!” They yelled as they pushed Thomas down the hill.

“Ugh, Guys, For what I said to Sophocles, Roger, and Edward not to worry so much?” Shoutmon asked.

“Uh huh.” Replied Twilight.

“I TAKE IT BACK!” Screamed Shoutmon!

“Oooh. WHY DO I ALWAYS MAKE SUCH POOR CHOICES!?” Cried Noby as they race down the hill much too fast! Thomas was scared. He had never gone this fast. He slammed on his brakes. But still, The trucks were pushing him on and on! The hit the curve so fast, Some of the crates flew out! Thomas sped down the track faster and faster. Meanwhile, Lillie, Ewan, Dorami, and Henry were pulling a goods train when Thomas and his friends sped past with a WHOOSH!!! They were surprised.

“Whoa! That was a shock!” Gasped Lillie.

“What was that all about?” Ewan asked rather surprised.

“Beats me.” Huffed Henry. Thomas was out of control.

“Was that big bro?!” Dorami asked shocked.

“WHOOOOOOOAAAA!!!!” He screamed.

“We gotta stop him!” Cried Twilight.

“Eevee!”

“I think we might be too late!” Said Thomas looking ahead. “LOOK!” Twilight, Ash, and Mikey poked out of Thomas’ window and gasped. There, They ahead was Maron Station before swerving into a siding.

“Everybody, Hold on!” Cried Twilight as she, Ash, and Mikey duck and cover. Thomas slammed on his brakes even harder until he stopped in time just in front of the buffers.

“Boy! What a ride!” Said Ash.

“Phew! That was a close.” Panted Twilight. Later, Sir Tophom Hatt arrived. He was cross.

“Twilight, Ash, Mikey, Thomas, What are you four doing here and why did you come in so fast?” He asked sternly.

“We bright Sophocles, Roger, and Edward’s trucks for him, Sir.” Said Twilight. “We were only trying to help.”

“Pika pika. Pika pika. Pika pika pika! Pika pika. Pika! Pika. Pikachu. Pika pika.”

“What he means is when we got to the top of Gordon’s Hill, They were pushing us.” Ash explained.

“You have a lot to learn about trucks.” Said Sir Tophom Hatt sternly. “That’s why I asked Edward, Sophocles, and Roger to take these trucks and not you. If you're not prepared to be patient and learn how to do things properly, I'II have to keep you in the shed.”

“No Sir!” Gasped Thomas.

“He’s right.” Replied Twilight. “Please, Sir, I want to learn. He wants to be a Really Useful engine.” But, Sir Tophom Hatt took no excuse. He was not just cross with Twilight, Thomas, Ash, and Mikey. He was also cross with Sophocles, Roger, and Edward.


He spoke severely to them at Knapford that afternoon.

“You have caused confusion and delay.” He said sternly. “You three and Thomas will stay in the yard until he knows as much about trucks as you do.” Then, He left before Thomas arrived with some coaches for the next train.

“I’m sorry, Edward.” Thomas said sadly. “This is all my fault.”

“Don’t worry, Thomas.” Said Edward. “At least we’re working together again.”

“Huh? Huh? Where’s Big G?” Ash asked.

“We haven’t seen him since Sir Tophom Hatt punished us.” Roger explained.

“Uh oh!” Gasped Noby.

“What’s wrong with you, Now?” Doraemon asked.

“When Big G goes missing, He gets ready to beat me to a pulp!” Noby explained scared.

“Daaaaagh!” Gasped Doraemon. Noby was right. Big G was stomping down the yard super mad!

“I’m not gonna forget that Troublesome Truck stunt anytime soon, Noby!” He growled.

“Oh yeah! I forgot that!” Gasped Sophocles. “Watch out! Cause he said he’s gonna make you pay!”

“Man! We are so gonna get busted.” Moaned Sakura.

“Yeah! Big G beating me is bad! But, Big G beating all of us is worse!” Replied Shoutmon.

“Don’t worry. As long as we don’t run into Big G, We’ll be fine.” Said Twilight.