• Published 1st May 2023
  • 596 Views, 30 Comments

The Mane Seven Adventures of Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories - RedSoarDash



Join the Mane Seven as they continue to travel with Sora, Donald, and Goofy to help find their friends and help find this mysterious girl.

  • ...
4
 30
 596

Chapter 5 Meeting an old friend

After the fight with Larxene, everypony and Donald and Goofy finally know the name of Sora's long lost friend. Naminé. They were happy that he can remember her name, though upset that they had to remember because of how terrible Larxene was towards Sora. Sora was up on the next floor as his friends catch up to him.

Donald called out, "Sora not so fast!"

Rarity also says, "No need to be in a rush darling!"

Sora stops and turns to his friends before saying, "We don't have time! They've got Naminé. We gotta rescue her!"

They stop also as they start talking to each other.

Goofy said to them, "Sora sure does seem like he's upset."

Donald replied, "You'd be too. He just remembered a friend but found out she's in trouble!"

Goofy listens to his feathered friend and reply back, "Good point. I guess if we heard that the king was in danger, we would be pretty upset about that too."

The ponies look at Sora as they were worried too.

Applejack says, "Yeah. If we were in his shoes, we would be in a hurry to find our friends."

The element of magic spoke out, "Though I'm concerned that Larxene hurt him a lot."

Pinkie Pie nodded and was upset as she said, "Right! That Larxene really was cruel to him and his friend."

Rainbow Dash said, "If I wasn't a card in that fight I would've made sure she wouldn't ever hurt my friend."

Rarity nodded before saying, "Right."

Rarity agreed that Larxene was harsh, but something doesn't added up to her. She needs to find out what Larxene and that Axel character are up to.

Fluttershy looks at Sora and was worried about him.

'Poor Sora... He shouldn't have to be like this. Even after remembering his friend," said the shyful pony.

Though when the yellow pegasus look at Red, she notice he was quiet.

Red looks at Sora as he remembers how he was when his he had to travel to find his friends in different worlds. It made him very worried back in.... well a world he was in. Imagine if he never found his friends... The heartless would've gotten them or worse...

Fluttershy asks, "Are you okay?"

The element of courage hears her and turns over to her before nodded. Then rushed over to Sora.

"Don't worry. We'll save her," said the red stallion

Sora nods before starting to use one of the world cards and headed into the world. They were now in Atlantica.

Goofy said, "Gawrsh! This looks like the bottom of the sea."

Sora included, "It sure does. So how come we can breathe?"

Pinkie Pie answers, "Beats me."

Twilight said, "Maybe someone cast a spell on us?"

Rainbow Dash begins to say, "It's just like breathing air though!"

Donald then said, "But it's not air. See? Someone's swimming this way!"

They turn to see a young red headed mermaid swim to them.

She said, "If anyone asks, you didn't see me!"

They were confused with what she just said. Until, Goofy pointed out something she is holding.

He asks, "Hey, what's that sparkling thingy you got there?"

The mermaid, who's name is Ariel, quickly said, "Oh, nothing! Nothing at all! Remember, you didn't see me!"

She then swim away.

Applejack then said without being hesitant, "She was hiding something."

Red says, "I wonder what it was."

They then reached to to Triton's Palace where they reached a small red crab named Sebastian.

He muttered, "Oh, woe is me..."

Fluttershy asks while concerned, "Is something wrong little crab."

Sebastian turns to them to explain, "Someone stole the king's magic trident. Atlantica is defenseless! And to top it off, Princess Ariel has disappeared! King Triton's worried sick. He won't leave his chambers."

They were all confused.

Rarity asks, "So this Ariel girl disappeared?

Sebastian nodded before continuing, "Ariel's friend Flounder would know where she is, but now he's gone, too."

Then they whisper with each other so that Sebastian doesn't hear.

Sora asks, "Wait a sec... Didn't we just see Ariel?"

The red stallion nodded before saying, "Yeah. But she didn't seem happy to see us."

Goofy then said, "It seem like she was hiding something."

Applejack then asks, "Could it be the trident?"

Jiminy Cricket answers, "You know, maybe it was."

Donald then said, "Wak? But that means Ariel stole it!"

Twilight thinks about this before saying, "There has to be some sort of explanation as to why she took it."

Sebastian starts panicking and gets very worried.

He starts saying, "Ariel! Where did you swim off to this time? If anything happens to you... The king will think it's all my fault! He told me to keep an eye on her, and now this! What if she ran away because of something I said?! King Triton will banish me forever!"

Rarity asks, "Should we tell that little crab that Ariel took the trident?"

Sora quickly said, "No way. He'll pop his shell if we tell him Ariel took the trident."

Goofy nods before saying, "Guess we'll have to get to the bottom of this ourselves!"

They went looking for Ariel to see if she has the trident on her. Then finally, they spot her and quickly hide.

Ariel seems to be stressed as she says, "This is all my fault. I wish I'd never taken Daddy's trident. I should've known things would turn out this way...."

Donald quickly said, "She DID take it!"

The element of honesty quickly covered his mouth before he gets too loud. Then they heard someone coming.

Applejack whispered, "Pipe down! Somebody's coming!"

They notice that the one who is going towards Ariel is the sea witch, Ursula.

Ursula says to her, "No need to worry, child. You did the right thing."

Pinkie Pie whispers to her friends, "Who is she?"

Red shushed her while they listened in more.

Then she continues, "Why, I'm sure you'd do anything in the world to help your little friend. Poor Flounder has been swept away to the human world. No place for a little fish. Why, if we don't hurry, you might not have a friend to save. Besides, you're not GIVING me the trident, dear. Just letting me borrow it for a bit. You can save Flounder! Lend me the trident, and I'll help you!"

The redheaded mermaid thinks about this before giving her response.

"I know. But Daddy needs the trident to defend Atlantica. I need time to think," said Ariel.

Ursula said to her, "Well, it's all the same to me. Just remember, your little friend is dodging fishhooks while you twiddle your fins. Well, you can come see me once you've made up your mind."

As she disappeared, Ariel became even more stressed. This could risk Atlantica, but also could risk her friend, "Flounder.

She muttered to herself, "What am I going to do?"

Luckily they heard her.

Red exclaimed, "Don't trust her!"

Ariel said, "Huh? How long have you been listening?"

Sora answered, "Oh, long enough."

Donald quickly replied, "It doesn't matter. Red's right! Don't trust that sea witch! She's up to no good. You can see it in her face!"

Ariel was thankful that they don't trust her either.

"She spoke, "Then we all agree! The problem is, I don't have any idea where Flounder is. And she's the only one who can help."

Sora suggested, "What about us? C'mon. Let's go talk to her. You shouldn't have to do this by yourself."

Ariel asks, "Really? You'll come with me?"

Applejack answered, "yep! Let's get going!"

They headed to find Ursula. Finally, they reached her lair.

Ursula notices them before saying, " My, so many guests! Have you made up your mind, my dear?"

Ariel nods as she looks at the trident one more time before looking back at the sea witch.

"I'll do anything for Flounder. But I need proof I can trust you. You said we could save Flounder if I gave you the trident. Well prove it," said the redheaded mermaid teen.

Ursula chuckled at this before telling her, "But of course! See?"

With that, she summoned Flounder right there in front of them.

Donald exclaimed, "I knew something was fishy!"

Ursula then continued, "There you have it. If you want your precious Flounder back, give me the trident!"

Ariel was hesitant as she gives her the trident.

Ursula has her hands on it as she starts laughing evilly.

"Ha ha! Mine at last! Now I'm ruler of all the seas," exclaimed the sea witch.

Ariel yelled out, "Let Flounder go!"

Ursula answered, "But of course! I'm feeling generous. Which reminds me... You always wanted to see other worlds, didn't you? Well, dear, I know just the world to send you to! Unfortunately, this will be a one-way trip!"

Ursula exclaimed, "The sea and all its denizens shall grovel before me!"

After the fight, they rested before speaking with each other.

Flounder felt guilty as he said, "Please don't be mad, Ariel. That ol' witch tricked me."

Ariel shook her head before speaking, "Flounder, as long as you're safe, nothing else matters. Now all we have to do is return the trident and everything will be okay."

Fluttershy asks her, "But what if the king finds out you're the one who took it in the first place?"

Ariel says to her, "I'll be grounded forever..."

They then heard a voice as it belonged to Sebastian who was calling out to her from outside.

He exclaimed, " Ariel! Ariel! Where are you, girl? If you can hear me, please answer!"

Ariel said, "It's Sebastian! He came all this way just to find me."

Goofy nodded before replying with, "Yep, and when he does, you're gonna get it!"

Sora suddenly had an idea to share.

"Hey, I know! Why don't you just say the sea witch stole the trident? And you got it back all by yourself! Then there's no way you'll get in trouble!"

Everything, but Ariel look at him.

Applejack said, "Really Sora?"

Ariel then admits to them, "I just had the same idea! But...I can't do that. I don't want to get in trouble, but I can't lie. Not about this. I know I haven't made the best decisions lately. It was a mistake to take the trident. But I made that mistake because I wanted to help you, Flounder. I'm proud of that. Blaming someone else would mean giving those feelings up. So, I'm going to tell the truth."

Jiminy nodded before saying, "She's right, Sora! Honesty is the best policy."

Sora nervously spoke out, "Hey, I was just kidding! Great, now I'M the one in hot water!"

They started laughing together before heading out. After leaving Atlantica, they back into the castle to where they were planning to head to a new world. Then suddenly they notice someone walking towards them. It wasn't one of the people in the black coat. It was... Riku?

They seen him right there and was completely shocked.

Sora sees him and exclaims, "R-Riku?!"

He runs over to him. The last time they seen him was back at realm of darkness of the other side of the door.

Red says to the other, "That's... Riku...."

Twilight said, "He's okay and fine.... That's good."

Pinkie Pie says happily, "This is great! This means Sora and Riku are friends again!"

Though Rarity was quiet through this.

She thought, 'Riku is back... Though he seems... different than how we last seen him. And he seems.... mad? But why?'

Sora then asked Riku, "What are YOU doing here?"

Riku then suddenly spoke out, "Not happy to see me? Lemme know if I'm getting in the way—ya know, of something that's more important."

The mane seven looked confused by this. Sora felt hurt that Riku would say something like this.

"Huh? I didn't mean that," said the brunette teen.

Riku scoffed at him before continuing to speak, "Hmph. Spare the excuses. I bet that you had all but forgotten about me."

Red then defended Sora by saying, "You can't be serious. He went all this way just to help find you."

Riku replied, "Of course you defended him. Spare the excuses. Quit acting like you care."

Rainbow Dash had enough as she suddenly, "Why am I not surprised that you're acting like a jerk again...? You hadn't change. You're still the same bad friend that you have always been since we met."

She had enough of him speaking like that towards her friends.

Twilight then said, "No matter what hurtful things you have said, "Sora has been searching for you with the help of us."

They all nod at him.

Riku scoffed before saying, "Really...? That's funny since now it's only Naminé that you're looking for. You're only focus on her more than you did about me... right?"

They stayed silent after hearing that. Then he continued.

"You don't care about me. Just like you never cared... at all about her feelings," said the silver haired teen.

Sora then muttered, "Namine's....?"

Riku said, "Hmph. I knew it. Never even gave it a thought did you? Just cuz you want to see Naminé, sorry, doesn't go both ways. Tell ya the truth, Naminé doesn't even want to look at your face."

Sora got upset by that and asked, "Why not?!"

Riku answers, "You should ask your memories...why Naminé disappeared from the islands. Remember that, and you'd know."

Sora's friends got upset with the way that Riku was talking towards Sora like that.

Pinkie Pie tells him, "Sora would never do anything to hurt her!

Sora then suddenly asks, "Did I... Did I do something? Is it my fault? Riku..."

Suddenly Riku changes into his form he had when they fought him.

He then tells him, "Go home Sora. I'll care for Naminé. Anyone who goes near her..."

He charges at him and attacked, but Sora barely blocked his attack.

He continued, "...goes through me!"

The others were shocked by this.

Rarity even thought, 'Okay something is wrong with Riku.'

Sora asked, "Wh-What's wrong with you?! We're supposed to be friends!"

Riku then said, "Please Sora. Since when have you ever cared about me? Naminé's not the only one who's sick of looking at you. So am I!"

He backed up and got ready to fight.

Sora begged him, "Riku stop it!"

It was too late as now they were fighting. After the fight, Riku managed to escape.

Sora then shouted, "Riku! Where are you?"

He and the others headed towards the next floor. Eventually they made it, but were too late. Sora stopped and looked down. He was very sad by this.

Goofy asked, "Sora, are you okay?"

Sora answered, "Don't worry about me. Riku...what happened?"

Jiminy jumped out of Sora's hood before saying, "Hmmm... Sure was strange. Almost like Ansem was back controlling Riku again."

Red replied, "But that's impossible. We stopped Ansem."

Applejack then wondered, "Then why is Riku like this?"

Rainbow Dash then said upsettingly, "Because he's a two faced jerk that wanted to hurt Sora. That's what..."

Twilight then said, "We can't assume that Rainbow Dash. There has to be another reason since he did help us close the door."

Donald then suddenly said, "Hold on... The king! If he's with Riku, he might be in danger!"

This has everyone concerned. But Sora was still upset.

Donald said to him, "Sora..."

Jiminy thinks before saying, "I know... You're thinking Riku isn't your friend... But that's just not true."

Sora asked, "You sure?"

Jiminy answered, "Well, I know he said some awful things to you back there... But you gotta remember, we are in Castle Oblivion. Why, folks lose their memory here a little bit at a time. Riku's probably just forgotten that the two of you were such close friends. That's all."

Sora asked, "So he just forgot?"

Jiminy nodded before saying, "My guess is that's so. But Sora...instead of being sad, we have to figure out a way to help Riku get his memory back. If we all work together, why, we're sure to get you through this. No need to mope."

Goofy then said, "Jiminy's right. You shouldn't push your friends away."

Sora stayed quiet as he listened to them.

Donald then suddnely asked, "Sora, do you remember our very first promise?"

The brunette teen looks at him.

Both Donald and Goofy answered with, "Always smile!"

Goofy then included, "That was the promise we made to each other the first time we met! We promised to never forget to keep smiling!"

Sora smiles at this as he remembered the first time he met Donald and Goofy with Twilight and Red.

He said, "You're right."

Sora used a world card and soon headed in there. They arrived in a strange pirate ship.

Sora asked, "Where are we now?"

Goofy said, "The floor is kinda unsteady."

Rarity said, "I think I can hear the ocean too.

Donald then exclaimed, "I know! We must be inside a ship!"

Rainbow Dash hears this and was shocked and amazed.

"Wow that's so cool," exclaimed the cyan colored pony.

Red tells her, "We should probably find a way out."

Rarity asked, "Though how can we darling? There doesn't seem to be anyway of helping us get out of here."

The others were confused until they see a fairy flying next to them.

Donald exclaimed, "Wak!"

Sora asked "Who are you?"

The fairy then tries to get their signal before showing the way out.

Fluttershy said, "Maybe she's trying to help us."

Goofy then replied, "Looks like you're right!"

Eventually she leads them throughout the ship until they stop.

Sora suddenly asked, "Is it just me, or are all the rooms starting to look the same?"

Rainbow Dash said, "Oh okay... Thank Celestia you were thinking that too."

Pinkie Pie then asked, "Does this mean we were going in circles?"

Donald got upset by this and went to instantly blaming the fairy.

"Some help SHE was," said the court wizard as the fairy was mad that she instantly kicked Donald's beak.

They all started laughing at this until they heard a voice.

"Tink, what are you doing?! You weren't supposed to bring the pirates WITH you," said the voice.

They look to see a boy with reddish brown hair and green clothing came out of a barrel.

He exclaimed, "Stay back, pirates! Or this will be the last fight you pick!"

Donald exclaimed back, "What's the big idea! We're not pirates! We're only here because... ... Umm... Why are we here Sora?"

Sora answered, "Huh? How am I supposed to know? Pinkie Pie?

Pinkie Pie shook her head before saying, "Beats me."

The boy, named Peter Pan, starst saying, "Okay, okay, I understand. I guess if you were real pirates you wouldn't get lost on your own ship. Plus, you're dressed funny."

Donald whines by saying, "There you go again!"

Rainbow Dash then said, "Wait, so if you thought we were pirates... This must be a pirate ship!"

Peter Pan nodded and answered, "That's right. You're trapped inside the Jolly Roger, ship of the ol' codfish, Captain Hook."

Fluttershy then asks, "But doesn't that mean you're trapped too?"

Peter Pan shook his head before answering, "Me? Don't be silly. No one can capture Peter Pan! I'm just laying low until it's time to spring my plan."

Goofy asked, "What plan is that?"

"The pirates kidnapped my friend Wendy. She's got to be somewhere on this ship I didn't expect there to be so many pirates on watch, though. I sent Tink to look for a way around... ...but all she found was you," said Peter Pan.

Sora then said, "I bet I know what Tink had in mind! If we all make a big enough racket, we can distract the pirates!"

Goofy said happily, "Gawrsh, you musta read her mind!"

Red then asked, "So how about working together?

Peter Pan replied, "Well, why not? Of course, I could save Wendy myself, if I wanted to. But you guys look like you'd be stuck without me."

He headed off first while everyone followed behind.

Donald whined again, "Don't you have ANY manners?"

They explored through the ship and checked everywhere for Peter Pan's missing friend. There they finally found her.

Peter Pan exclaimed, "There she is!"

Wendy notices them and said, "Peter? Peter Pan!"

Peter Pan asks before speaking more, "Wendy, are you all right? I've come to rescue you with my new crew! C'mon, let's get off this leaky ol' tub and do some exploring! Ha ha! We'll never grow up!"

Wendy listens as she smiles, but slowly frowns.

"Listen, Peter. I've got something to tell you... I want to go home to London," said the girl as she turns from him.

The mane seven and the Trinity Trio were surprised by her answer, though Peter Pan was shocked and upset.

Peter Pan asks, "What are you talking about? Why would you want to do that? You'd have to turn into a grown-up. Besides, goin' on adventures is a lot more fun! If you go back to London, you'll have to leave the nursery. You'll grow up and we'll never see each other again!"

Wendy notices how upset he is as she hated doing this.

She said, "I know Peter. But... I still want to go home."

Peter Pan quickly turned angry and yelled, "I came to rescue you! And you don't care if you ever see me again!"

Wendy was hurt by what he accused her of and turned to him.

She exclaimed, "No you don't understand!"

Peter Pan ignored her and just start to fly.

He quickly said, "Suit yourself! And while you're at it, rescue yourself! I'm leaving."

He then suddenly flew away and leaving them all behind.

Sora says, "H-Hey wait a minute?!"

Donald mutters to himself, "There he goes."

Rainbow Dash however felt angry by this before yelling, "Th-That jerk! How could he just leave us like this and her?!"

Twilight said, "Can't believe he would do that to a friend just because she wants to return to her home."

Applejack even included, "Well... Why don't we try ta think of something to do since he left us like that?"

Rarity said to her, "That's a great idea Applejack. But what can we do?"

Goofy then suggested, "Hey I've got an idea! Why don't we think of something once we get up on deck?"

Donald replied, "That doesn't make any sense... I think."

Red looks at them before saying, "Well there's still trouble waiting outside."

He turns to Wendy and said, "Wendy you stay here. We'll try to create a distraction."

Wendy nods as they all went through the ship.

After many hours of searching, they finally get out of the ship.

Donald exclaims, "Whew! We finally made it out!"

Pinkie Pie exclaimed also, "Yep! Looks like we are able to get away from this! With no danger at all."

Suddenly, a voice was heard.

"There you are you rascals," said the voice as it turns out to be Captain Hook.

Captain Hook then continued, "I'll teach you to play stow away on my ship! Friends of Peter Pan, I'll wager!"

When he says that, they all turn to each other to start discussing to themselves.

Donald asks them, "Are we his friends?"

Goofy included, "He sure didn't seem to think so."

Sora also said, "Yeah the way he took off like that. He even ditched Wendy."

Rainbow Dash also said, "Can't believe he did that..."

Red included, "Me neither Rainbow Dash..."

Captain Hook notices this and got tired of them talking with each other.

"I'm not finished talking yet! How dare you ignore me and plot behind my back! Uncivilized brats! You're in cahoots with Peter Pan no mistake," said the Captain.

Twilight says to them, "Doesn't seem like he's gonna believe us anyways."

Sora then says to him, "Well either way, you're gonna let us off this ship."

Goofy included, "And Wendy's coming with us."

Captain Hook suddenly smirked before saying, "Think again you scallywags! Hook's one step ahead of you!"

They were all shocked to see that he is able to have Wendy right there on the plank about to fall off.

Then he continued, "Any trouble and Wendy takes a long walk off the plank!"

Donald exclaims, "You wouldn't!"

Hook replied, "Believe me I'd rather not. After all, I need Wendy to bait that blasted Peter Pan!"

"Then I'll just have to take the bait you old codfish," said a voice as it was Peter Pan flying to Wendy.

Wendy exclaimed happily, "Peter!"

Peter Pan smirked at Captain Hook before saying, "Here I am Hook! Miss me?"

Captain Hook got angry by him before yelling, "Insolent BRAT! Today is the day you pay for taking my hand!"

He charges at them, but Peter Pan managed to hold Wendy and fly her away from the plank. This causes Hook to miss and almost fall off the plank.

He got more angry and turns towards them.

He said, "You've made a fool of me for the last time Pan! I'll cleave you to the brisket!"

After the fight, they went to talk with each other.

Sora tells him, "Thanks Peter. We owe you one."

Peter Pan nodded before saying, "Well at first I thought I'd let you handle it but it really looked like you needed help. But hey, you guys did pretty good, though."

They nodded at him back and turns towards Wendy.

"Wendy, about London... Are you sure you won't change your mind," said Peter Pan hoping she would change her mind.

Unfortunately, Wendy shook her head before saying, "Peter I'm sorry. But I really want to go home."

Peter Pan sighed before saying, "I was afraid of that... Everyone grows up and grown-ups always forget. First you'll forget what it feels like to be young, and then you'll forget about me."

Wendy replied, "How can you say such a thing Peter? I'll never, ever forget you."

Peter Pan explained, "Sure that's what you think now. But when you try to remember me, the memories will be gone. You'll forget—little by little, one memory at a time. Once you're grown up, there won't be a single memory left."

After hearing this, everyone felt bad for Peter. Until Sora spoke out to him.

"Don't say that. Memories—even important ones—don't come back to us whenever we want them to. But that doesn't mean the memories are gone. It's more like...like they're sleeping. So when the right thing comes along and wakes the memory up, we can remember it. The memories engraved in our hearts never go away. I'm sure of it," said Sora.

Wendy nods and says, "He's right Peter."

Peter Pan said, "Never huh? It's funny. I thought everybody who left Neverland forgot all about it. But I have a feeling you guys just might be different. Okay, Sora! If you say we'll meet again, then I believe you! Let's go, Wendy. London is waiting."

Then he turns to them before saying, "Goodbye Sora. I'll be waiting to see what you look like all grown up!"

Though Tinkerbell stayed behind.

Fluttershy asks, "Are you okay Tinkerbell?"

Sora then said, "This must be a gift from Peter."

Donald then said, "Maybe he's not such a thoughtless guy after all."

But after he says this, a moogle drops on.

Goofy asks, "Another gift from Peter?"

Applejack said, "Seems like a perfect gift to me."

They all started laughing except Donald.

Finally they exited Neverland and headed back to Castle Oblivion where they meet RIku again.

Riku notices and said, "Take the hint... I told you to go home."

Sora shook his head before saying, "Not until I rescue you and Naminé."

Riku replied angrily, "I don't remember ever asking you to rescue me."

Sora smiles at him and tries to get him to remember.

"Did you forget? Kairi's there—waiting for us both to come home," said the brunette teen.

Riku replied back, "You're the one who forgot. I told you at Kingdom Hearts when we closed the door... 'Take care of Kairi.'"

This made Sora quiet as he looks down.

Riku then told him, "Give it up. I'm not going back to the islands—not for anything."

Sora then looked back before asking, "It's not just for Kairi! What about the rest?"

Riku scoffed and said, "You can have those losers. Already forgot 'em."

This made Sora very upset at what he said, "That's enough!"

He even summoned his keyblade.

Then the silver haired teen asks, "What about you Sora? Do you actually remember what they all look like?"

Sora was confused by this before he said, "Of course I rememb-"

Suddenly, he can't remember his old friends.

Riku chuckled to himself before saying, "Don't feel bad. That's what this castle does to you—after a while. It's good. You forget all the useless stuff and remember for the first time what really matters. I remembered it, Sora. I now know the one thing that is most important to me. Protecting Naminé. Nothing else matters—not a thing."

Sora then looks at Riku as then an image shows of them playing sword fighting as kids with wooden swords.

"Hey... Riku... I think I'll jog your memory," said Sora as he gets ready to fight.

Riku chuckled before saying, "Go ahead and try."

After the fight they all look at Riku.

"Hmph. Too bad, Sora. You can fight me all you want, but I still won't remember a thing," said Riku.

Rainbow Dash was about to say something until Sora stopped her.

Then he spoke, "C'mon, Riku... Let's quit fighting—let's go help Naminé."

Riku replied, "Together—right. So like you Sora... You're always trying to worm your way into my heart!"

This makes Sora confused until he said, "Hold on! When did I ever do that?"

"Hmph, you forgot that, too? You never cared. It never mattered to you," exclaimed Riku as he runs off.

Sora said to himself, "You won't push me away."

Rarity watched this all happened as she thought, 'What is with him...? He is much different than back when we last saw him. Could it really be that this castle is effecting him... or maybe.... n-no. That can't be. Something has to have happened to him."

Author's Note:

Finally am back. Sorry for taking so long but I'm back with more of my Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories story and stay tuned for more of that.

Comments ( 5 )

Why not use the original Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories?

11862772

I don't think there is any point of doing original chain of memories since I'm doing the remake version

11861027


Hope you still enjoy them

That was a great chapter and I hope they solve this mystery before it’s to late.

Login or register to comment