• Published 9th Aug 2021
  • 326 Views, 5 Comments

Pony POV Series: Reeka's Last Midnight - Alex Warlorn



Reeka, the last witch of Mount Gloom, casts her last spell, her last curse.

  • ...
3
 5
 326

Response to the Curse by Mtangalion

Author's Note:

Written in response to the original work.

"It's scary that Morning Star can still reach out of his prison, in the right circumstance. I wondered how the other Concepts would respond to his curse. Perhaps something like this..."

The Mother of Alicorn spoke, "AGAINST THIS CURSE, WE LAY OUR BLESSING."


So did The Father of Alicorns, across time and space, "Even If The World Should Grow Dark, The Light Of True Friendship Will Ever Shine Again."


There were the Ponies of the Age of Dreams holding hooves, singing and dancing on stage.


"And Again."


The Fires of Friendship ignite.


"And Again."


The Mane Six activate the Elements of Harmony.


"And Again."


Diamond Tiara in her hospital bed, being hugged by Silver, Alula, Featherweight, Liza, and Neatly Spell.


"And Again!"


The new G5 ponies look to each other, as they step forward into a misty unknown future.


All faded to white...

Comments ( 1 )

That's... not exactly a solution. Sounds more likely like the Ages of Dark and Fire from Dark Souls: an eternal cycle with no escape (at least until DS3, which could be dubbed "time for Entropy to clean up")

Login or register to comment