• Published 9th Aug 2021
  • 491 Views, 8 Comments

Now, You Will Love Me! - Lilcmoe



Fluttershy Finally has Discord what will happen next?

  • ...
 8
 491

A Kind Heart Pony was no more

Author's Note:

Hello everyone sorry for it took so long for the sequel but this story will have multiple chapters that take on the perspective of Discord and Fluttershy (YandereShy). So please enjoy the story as I continue to make more chapters. I am going to keep it as six chapters for this story but I don't know yet.

Still please feel free to comment about the story and provide constructive criticism and if you don't like the story please explain what parts you don't like so I can adjust it if I need to. Once again thank you for reading my story.

Also, a special thanks to BlueHeartTattoo for helping me with this story. I ask you the audience to please support her YT channel and the Stories she writes here on Fimfiction.net she took time to revise and edit my story. I do appreciate her help.

Chapter 1: A Kind heart pony was no more.

Fear. The notion that drives anypony or creature into madness is what gives me chills to this day. As I am laying in this cage pondering what has become of my dear Fluttershy. I lay down, crossing my arms together as the room becomes so cold and yet very comfortable. It has only been four weeks since that mare cages me like an animal, confessed her ‘feelings’, and caved into her madness. The absence of Chaos Magic that was taken away and a strong, unbreakable chain wrapped around me and attached to a wall has kept me from escaping. If I ever tried to reach the door, the only exit out of this nightmare, the length of the chain would halt me, leaving a far distance away from it. Yet, despite it all, I find peace once I’d fallen asleep. Dreaming of my sweet Fluttershy with a warm smile across her face. Dreaming of the time that I loved her for all of her being—her smile, her warmth, her kindness. Only to be wakening up in this dark abyss that constantly reminds me that life was a distant memory.

Throughout this entire ordeal, I can feel only feel dread and despair. Who is this mare that talks and acts exactly like my Fluttershy? It can’t be her, could it? These thoughts had racked my head as I tried to figure out what the hay is going on. But all I do know is that I will find out as soon as I get out of here. Until then, I will play this game she’s playing and keep it together. Otherwise, I would be trapped here with her for all eternity, giving to her demands like a puppet, or worse she kills me.

My ears flinched at the sound of the doors opening and closing from the distance. As each, small hoof steps echo in the stairway, I’ve found myself pushing myself against the cold, stone wall from my cage. My mind was already numbed with fear as there are many possibilities on what this mare would do with me next.

But when she finally reached the final step and came into the room, this was something I definitely wasn’t expecting. The same, familiar mare had presented herself in a rather suggestive appearance, donning a slim dress that reveals skin that leaves more to the imagination. She hummed to herself as she reaches to her side satchel and placed on a small table a plate, a small radio, and a few candles.

“Hello”, I said nervously, without a beat lest I kept her waiting for a response, “What are your plans on doing to me this time?”

On a normal day like this—if you would call this normal—whenever she would come down, she would usually come to greet and talk as if it were our regular Tuesday Tea. Then she would go to the computers on the right side of the cage, look at the camera for other ponies and animals that need her and it would be over for another day. But this…. Was different. There is this strange aura in the air, and with this Fluttershy coming in dressed in something that would normally make her blush in embarrassment; It was something off.

“Well, aren’t you impatient, Discord?” She states playfully as she trots closer to the metal bars, “Honey, did you forget? It’s our date night tonight. I just prepared dinner for us and this—I made it especially for you. It’s a fish filet with shredded paper and melted cheese. I know you never tried cheese before, but I want you to try it now—just to make this night more special.”

I responded to the description of the meal with disgust, my scrunched frown and inaudible gagging sound in my throat clearly making the message. Though it was another reason for it. I may be a master of Chaos, I do believe that in chaos, there is structure. Not in a way ponies would think as they wouldn’t mistake me as someone who would just eat something strange or act erratically because of my nature. It’s complicated and very ironic, but Chaos is a thing that I take seriously for my account and for my comfort. Simply put, I won’t eat random things just for the fun of it. It was no joy or purpose of chaos—not to mention the notion of it makes me sick!

Without thinking it carefully, I blurted loudly, “Clearly you don’t know me at all then if you think I will enjoy that—AAAAHHHH!” A shock of electricity jolted through my body as I curled up in pain. “PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!”

After a moment later, she lets go of the button, letting my body collapse to the ground. “Discord,” Fluttershy says sternly, “What have I told you about criticizing food without trying it? You sir have forgotten about respect while I was trying not to miss our date.”

I weakly tried to push myself up, against the wall, trying to stand. My breath was raspy and small I try to speak, “I’m—I’m sorry, my dear… I didn’t mean to—I just want something….normal.”

“Normal?” She questioned with a cold glare, “Normal, is not what you are, Discord. I know that because I live in your world of normal.”

With the stare she was giving me and apprehending me, I tried my best not to risk her temper. “W-what I meant to say is that—I-I prefer my favorite meal right now. If it’s alright?”

She stares for a long time, fuming with a sense of either anger or frustration before she broke a smile and said seemingly sweet, “My love, you will get your favorite meal if that makes you happy. But before I can do that, you have to try this amazing dish I’d made for you. You always loved my cooking, especially when I make them with my ‘secret sauce’. She giggled.

Without her knowledge, she accidentally presses the button that sends another shock of electricity from the collar. As soon as I scream, it had faded away. She seems relieved that she didn’t manage to kill me.

I grimace at the fact I have to still eat that on the table before me. Even still she was distracted on the computer screen for a moment seeing some of her animals were huddling around the door. I know she has to go and attend to them at some point when that time comes it will give me enough time to recollect myself and find a way out. She didn’t budge, she was just standing there by the plate she made for me. “Honey”, I said to get her attention again, “May I please eat some of that meal…I am starving, and I want to go on our date tonight as soon as possible.” Fluttershy blush before me like she wasn’t expecting me to call her honey.

“O-Okay.” She said timidly and grab the plate and open the gate and slowly walking towards me. I sense that she is nervous about being close to me. Maybe I throw her off with that Honey word. Then that is my weapon to use in the future if she gets like this so easily. “Here you go my love, I hope you enjoy it.” She was still nervous and was just sitting in my cage waiting for me to eat the blasted thing.

“Thank you,” I said in a whisper, not enough for her to hear. When I was inches away from the fish fillet with cheese my nose and mouth squinch up at the sight of it. Without giving away how terrible it smells I just close my eyes and took a bite. My tears were running down as I chew with every bite and swallow as much as I could. Congratulations Crazy Mare, you made me loath cheese for the rest of my life. Fluttershy was waiting for me to say something about the food. She was wagging her tail with anticipation that I love it so much that it made me cry. That is exactly what I have given her. I look up and smile at her for giving me this wonderful meal. That made her squeal with joy.

Fluttershy was clapping her hooves together with excitement, “Oh Discord, I knew you would love it that makes me so proud. A minute after of her warm smile fade away with a weary look on her face. “Discord, do you really love it?” She was giving me a suspicious look that I am lying to her.

“Fluttershy-I do love it, but I want to rush and eat-“

Fluttershy cut me off, “DON’T LIE TO ME DISCORD!” she yells as her pupils dilated showing a savage beast ready to attack. She hisses at me, “Do you really love my meal sweetie?” She said as she hissed at me for saying something that is too good to be true. She made me flinch away from her but all I could do is hug the wall closer at this point.

“I am serious honey, I-I-It tastes amazing,” I said while trying not to shudder due to fear taking over. I continue to speak hoping to calm her down. “Sorry F-F-F-Fluttershy, but I can’t give you a full critique of the delicious meal you made for me. The reason why is our date tonight. Time doesn’t wait for no one.” I said those words with determination and honesty so she doesn’t suspect me to be lying and if I point out about her date that she conjures up at the last minute she will not care if I eat the entire plate or not. I just need this disgusting meal away from me before I vomit all over the cell floor. She was now just starring at me like she was reading my thoughts. The stare was cold and distant from being normal like she was observing some kind of animal that is dying. I try to wake her up from her trance; “F-f-Fluttershy, our date we can’t be late now can we.” I said it hesitantly as to avoid getting shocked or worse.

But she quickly washes away her trance with a flash of her smile, “You are really excited about our date huh Discord? Don’t worry it isn’t far and besides we won’t be late because we are here together. Oh, I almost forgot—what do you think of my new dress? I had Rarity design it for me two days ago. I know you would love it—you always told me I was beautiful.”

She poses and spins in her suggestive dress like she was those princesses from those cheesy, romantic movies. The ones where they dramatically pose as a damsel in distress as her prince rushed into her embrace. The only difference is that the princess doesn’t keep her prince in a cage and ‘trains’ him to love her. The last time I talk about her dresses or anything I disliked, she punished me for it. So to save me from something worse than a shock, I pretended to agree, act excited and whistle wolf howls to her.

“Oh, Discord, stop it! You’re making me blush,” Fluttershy giggles with her familiar sweet chuckle while her cheeks turned pink. As much I wanted to be happy seeing her smile at me, I know deep down that she is now a crazed, demented mare who is utterly obsessed with me—and confuses it with ‘love’.

“Ok now, let me tranquilize you and we can go upstairs,” she states calmly as she opens up her satchel and reveals a tranquilizer dart before shooting at me, the dart landing on my side. My body started to sway as it collapses to the floor and my vision became blurry and incoherent. The last thing I heard before I blacked out was Fluttershy’s excited giggle, “Ok, Dizzy. Let’s go to our date!”

The first thought that came to me as I gain consciousness was questioning how long was I passed out. Was it an hour? Ten minutes? My head hurts, feeling heavy upon waking that I failed to realize the position I’ve now found myself in. I was sitting in a wooden chair and my wrists were tied to an armrest of a chair. I also realized that I wasn’t in my cage anymore—I was sitting in the dining room of Fluttershy’s house! I whipped my head around frantically, trying to see an exit at any turn, anything that was possible for my escape. Unfortunately, I didn’t take into account how dark the house is, apart from the few candles that were lighting from the table.

But then my nose detected something…. Delicious. I looked down at a plate that was placed before me. There was a nice, big filet of fish with a thin slice of lemon, a sprig of thyme on top of it while potatoes and fried onions lied on both sides of the meat. Is this a dream or another illusion? My questions than answered themselves as Fluttershy made herself known.

“Discord, you’re awake!” I nearly jumped as the mare surprised me from behind and slide her way beside me. “Thank Goodness. For a moment I thought I would have to call the hospital. I feared that the dose I gave you was stronger than I realized. But that is all in the past now, so let’s eat!” She clapped her hooves in glee and her wings flared out with excitement. “Are the cuffs comfortable for you? Are they too tight?”

“No,” I quickly replied. I was shocked to realize that she was able to drug me and drag me up the stair without hurting me or waking me. One fact I know about this mare is that she is crazy strong. She is still looking at the cuffs on my wrist checking if they are comfortable and keep me bound to the chair. Her concern was mainly if I am not hurting from the cuffs, something Fluttershy would act in any other situation.

“Good!” The mare chimed, “I didn’t want you to be uncomfortable for our date. You see, I changed the food for your liking. Roasted potatoes, fried onions, and fish. I hope you like it now my love.”

I was stunned by the fact that she listens to me and surprises by the fact that she took this time to make something more presentable. She was looking into my eyes as she was waiting for my response.

“It needs some pepper, but it smells good Flutter-” I stop myself. I wouldn’t dare myself to give this mare the luxury of having that name. For she is not kind but cruel. I see her smile a little before grabbing some pepper and pour a lot of it. Like she knew that I pour a lot of salt or pepper, never a small amount.

“There you go Dissy, now let us eat shall we.” She grabs the fork and knife as she cut a slice of potato for me and holds it out to feed me. “Say Aw, my love.” I open my mouth in response as her sweet voice commands me to eat something so amazing and breathtaking. She waited for me to chew and swallow as she cut up another slice for me.

“I really hope you enjoy what I cooked for you. Seeing you enjoying this makes me warm inside.” She was blushing again. “In fact, let’s enjoy the meal...together.”

I was concerned about what she means by ‘together’ as I replied with a concerned tone, “Excuse me?”

She laughs as she took the piece of potato and starts chewing it. Then she put the fork and knife down and starts climbing up on the table so that we are face to face with each other.

I was getting uncomfortable as I was trying to lean my neck away from her, but she quickly grabs my neck to pull it forward to her. The most shocking thing of my life—aside from being captured by Fluttershy--was being fed by Fluttershy. Her lips met with mine and I feel the mashed potato moving around in my mouth as she was fighting with my tongue. She was making out with me as I was being chained to the chair.

When she finally breaks free from my mouth, I was petrified as I just swallow the remaining contents while she gazed at me, smiling and blushing. With her eyes gleam in the candlelight. She heard my stomach growl again and she just sighs and looks back at the plate.

She stated playfully seductively, “Somepony must love my dish if his belly asking for more.”

No crazy mare, that means I hadn’t eaten for a whole day and I am just hungry, I thought to myself.

“Don’t worry, love. Momma-Shy will feed you until your tummy is completely full.” She grabs and a scoop of potato and starts chewing it in her mouth and fed it again...with her mouth.

Each time she feeds me the longer she makes out with me. I could tell she was enjoying this more than what she let on—much more than I am. As the potato and the onions were finished, she finally breaks free from our kiss and gasps for air as we both made eye contact. In truth, I did enjoy the kiss session, but I could not show or tell her that because if I do then I die. I just must ride it out as long as I can and just remember she was trying to feed me like a baby bird. The only thing that is left untouched on the plate was the fish filet. Fluttershy took a moment to prepare it as she spoke again.

“Now Discord, we still got one more meal on your plate.” She smiles at me as she starts to cut the fish. “I have to understand you more Discord. And if I and you are going to become one someday, I have to understand why creatures like Harry, Stiro, Funky, and Jason Fox love meat so much. I personally don’t want to think why carnivores need it so badly and how you could ever tolerate the smell. But for you to truly love me, I have to accept some flaws from you--and this is a major flaw that I have to get used to.”

“You seriously are not going to eat that Fluttershy?” I said without any filter this time. Normally I have to watch what I say to her but she didn’t seem bugged about it.

“Discord, how many times I told you?” She turns to look at me, showing her hollow eyes and a wicked smile that scared me to the core. “I will do anything to make you mine...anything.”

She slowly opens her mouth as she lifts the piece of fish meat into her mouth. I was very close to gagging until suddenly, the doorbell rang. My heart stops for a moment and hearing a faint voice outside. I was about to cry in the joy that I was about to be rescued. What came out of my mouth wasn’t joy but terror. “SOMEPONY HELP ME!!” The moment I could finish my words, I feel a tug on my neck as I was now being gagged with a cloth in my mouth.



End of Chapter 1