• Published 21st Dec 2011
  • 4,009 Views, 41 Comments

Pony EVE - Vashar23



EVE crossover. Hooved heroes will travel a galaxy of dangers, intrigue and boring pirate plexes

  • ...
2
 41
 4,009

Chapter 3: Exodus

Chapter 3: Exodus
“Back were you began”

“DASHIE!!!”

Pnkamena rushed to the cyan pegasus tackling her to the floor into a tight hug. In that split second her mane and tail puffed out and her coat returned to a bright pink, she was crying again but they were more tears of happiness.

“YOU DID IT! You saved me! I know you would do it! They had been so mean to me. They had all been so mean and they won’t even eat my sweets! They told me my songs were boring. BORING!!! They listen to sad, grim, boring, preachy things all day. And that mean grumpy meany-pants-on-fire wanted to throw me out! Even after he pinkie-promised to me! But I know you would never break a pinkie-promise Dashie”

The pegasus was squirming under the pink smiling chatter-box, more surprised to her exuberance than anything “Huu... yeah Pinks, you know I would never do that. Could you let me go now? There is some stuff I have to take care ouMMph...”

Pinkamena planted her lips on hers into a deep kiss, Dash protested for a moment (a very short moment) but then she returned it “I missed you... so much... ”

“... mmmh... I missed you too...”

They kept kissing each other, tongues moving in their mouths. Dash hooves were caressing Pinkie coat, one rubbing her cotton candy mane, the other sliding down to her...

Cough!

Dash and Pinkie stopped. Behind them Spike looked disgusted sticking his forked tongue out, Twilight was blushing embarrassed coughing in her hoof.

Dash sighted annoyed “Right...” she districated herself from Pinkie and stood in front of the two amarrians staring unemotionally.

Twilight felt more awkward but smiled politely and bowed her head “Thank you commander for saving me and my dragon friend. As Celestia protege I’ll make sure to fairly compensate you for...”

“I don’t take money from dead ponies!”

Twilight was shocked “W-what?”

Dash gaze narrowed “Haven’t you heard the news? You’re dead! These guys wanted to take you and make it look like you were dead for good. Are you so stupid that you have missed your own death?”

“Dead? I... can understand using me for leverage on the empress, by why faking my assassination? I don’t..”

“Beside...” Dash shot an angry glare “Why should I risk anything to save not one, but TWO high-class amarrians uh?” She took a step forward “Do you know what you guys are to me?”

Spike put an arm in front of Twilight glaring at the pegasus, the light purple unicorn knew this situation could go out of control “Please commander, there is no need...”

“I’m NOT your commander! you are EVERYTHING I hate of my life! You amarr treat my people as savages and dirt. You have enslaved my best friend as a filly. Heck, the Minmatars could had been as strong as the Caldari if it wouldn’t have been for you imperial jerks”

“I fully understand your anger, but...”

“You understand NOTHING!” Dash flared her wings “I should have let you the Nightmares have their way with you, THEN you would have understood what my Pinkie had gone trough all this years”

Spike faced the pegasus “Why don’t you go ask somebody to drop a bucked of cold water on you? There is a crisis right now and it is effecting ALL the empires”

Dash snorted at the little dragon. Twilight horn shackle was removed on their way to the outpost but casting any kind of spell would have made the situation worst. Even with the Ammatar Syndacate the relation between the Republic and the Empire were extremely tense.

Pinkamena put a hoof on Dash’s shoulder “Relax Dashie, these are my friends”

Dash was confused “Friends?”

Twilight was surprised “Friends?”

Pinkie giggled “Of course you are silly head, everypony that is nice qualifies as my friend and you had been always been super-duper-nice, even after I... you know... drugged your friend and gave your clone to those creepy meanies... And I listened to all your speeches, the recordings anyway...”

Dash raised an eyebrow “What speeches?”

“You mean you DON’T KNOW? Miss Eos always talks about how mean the amarrs are to the minmatar slaves and that they should care because is the right thing to do. She don’t say to free us because that would be bad for her health, but many slaves like her,” She winked at a confused Spike “and any friend of a nice pony who is my friend is my friend too”

Twilight embarrassed blush returned. Dash look pensive at her and Pinkie, then shrugged “Well, alright. I don’t like this but if Pinkie say you’re cool that’s fine. Now if you’ll excuse me...” She opened up a wrist communicator “All clear guys, need a squad to take a look at this thing. Say, how many of the Nightmares were on board?”

Spike dropped his stance and relaxed, all this tension was making a number on his muscles “Only two, a big dragon guy with make-up and lighting powers an a freaky cyborg-capsuleer dog. The second creep is dead and we tied up the fat jerk”

“Awesome, now...” She let a group of three pegasi pass, a mare and two stallions “... I need to do some boring paperwork and patch up my squad. You... Eos must stay in the rook until is safe”

Twilight feared this “Do you think those pirates are already searching for me?”

“Well, duh! They want you and I don’t think is for your flanks. Which reminds me I also have to buy you some clothes. Ugh, I HATE go shopping!”

“Can I go?” Spike took a look at the hangars outside “I need to check out what’s happening out there”

“Sui yourself squirt, but I can’t let contact the empress. Pinkie, are you coming?”

“In a moment Dashie”

Raimbow Dash exited from the airlock followed by Spike, leaving Pinkie and Twilight alone. Twilight felt embarrassed again “Sooo... have you heard my speeches?”

Pinkamena giggled a little “Well, not directly. My master would never had let me go at a slave-loving conference, he...” Her smile dropped “...he shouted at me for suggesting it. He was always so mean and rude, to everyone. Once he discovered my secret toys and the copies of the recordings of your speeches”

She started shuddering, Twilight moved closer and hugged her “He beaten me and beaten me and destroyed everything. He forbidden me to ever sing or play or laugh again. That’s why I stole you, without laughter I couldn't take it anymore, I’m so sorry”

“No miss Pie” Twilight broke the hug and looked Pinkie in her blue sad eyes “It is me who is sorry for how the amarrs have treated you. A sweet filly like you should have never become a slave, and I promise you will never be one again”

“Pinkie-pie-promise?”

“Huu, indeed. Pinkie-pie-promise”

Pinkamena smiled brightly “Tanks, oh and call me Pinkie. All my friends and best friends does”

Twilight smiled and they hugged again.

---

“That is, hum, was an imperial navy suit right?”

Raimbow and Spike were walking on the catwalks of the hangars, the little dragons was removing the military decoration from the ruined clothes “Yep, first class corporal of the amarrian fleet. I also know Empress Celestia so just try to give me some respect k’?”

Dash snorted “Aren’t you a little short?”

Spike glared “No. If you must know we dragon age slower than ponies, and we can enter the army at a young age because adult dragons can’t fit in a capsule.” He tapped his chin “Come to think of it is weird that cyberidiot was so big... no it isn’t, dumb jerks are always big.”

Dash was forced to laugh at that “No kidding. I remember this red dude who kept snoring smoke and didn’t want to move, until I kicked his mug. Boy I run so fast that...”

“COMMANDER RAINBOW DASH!”

Rainbow gave an exasperated sigh and lowered her head “...and here comes the paperwork.”

A light blue unicorn mare with a silver mane, purple eyes and a flowing purple cape was trotting to them, followed by a tall and slim orange unicorn colt and a short and fat grey one wearing amarrian civilian dresses. On the rear was a mauve pegasus mare with a sun and clouds cutiemark.

The unicorn at the lead waved with her magic a datapad in front of Rainbow muzzle “The Great and Powerful Trixie demand to know the meaning of this! You sent your entire P20C corp to a gate camp against ONE capsuleer and you let it destroy a valuable tech 2 cruiser?” Trixie looked at the docked ships “Trixie’s will adjourn her estimations, you nearly lost a SECOND valuable tech 2 cruiser. If you plan on wasting spacecrafts then use a standard version.”

“We needed stealth ships Trix, it was a covert op operation. I’m sorry that Cloud Kicker arazu was popped but thanks to the salvage of that caldari baby, plus a nice bounty from CONCORD, we can buy a new one.”

The unicorn scrolled her datapad “Which bring us to the next fact that Trixie is not happy about. According to your corp member you openly engaged a new and dangerous faction that have just attacked all the empires AT ONCE! Do you realize what you could have done? While Trixie’s Warlocks are can perfectly defend themselves and Trixie our alliance cannot attract such attention. It lost sovereign of yet another system.”

Dash rolled her eyes “That's what you get when you call an alliance ‘Bob’s Empire’.”

“This is serious you rambunctious pegasus! The Southern Coalition is still ignoring us but The Schwartz alliance is gaining strength and pressing on our borders.”

“The guys with the custom triangular ships? Pffh, please, they are so lame. They think that weird-looking blabbermouths are cool, their goals make no sense and they got the most stupid ‘political structure’ I’ve ever bother to look at. Heck, you can’t even tell who’s in charge anymore!”

Spike scratched his head a bit confused. He planned to stay in the Empire and go hunting raiders an doing missions for amarrian agents, he didn’t know much about capsuleers politics. Groups of pilots banded together and often operated in non-empire space, alliance were groups of corps who could claim control of no-security systems and multiple alliances could form regional power blocks. Things are so easier if you just aim and shoot.

Still he may have to start learning some of this stuff “Hum... You said that Dash corp was named P20C? What’s that?”

Raimbow smiled proudly “Is the short name of my company, the ‘PvPing 20% Cooler’ corp”

Spike stared at her dumbstruck, Trixie rolled her eyes. Dash explained to the confused dragon “You know, as in ‘We do pilot versus pilot combat 20% cooler than other corps’ corp. I’ve come up with the name myself”

Spike raised an eyebrow “You do realize that you sat idly in deep space hoping to catch a ghost ship and than trying to disable it with torpedoes?”

“Oh yeah, pretty cool right?” Cloud Kicker facehoofed

“Nevermind. Listen I’ve got stuff to do, I’ll catch you later. Be sure to take care of... that thing. See ya.”

As Spike left Trixie return to scowl at Rainbow “Trixie will add ineffective planning and bringing non-alliance members on an alliance administrative outpost. Trixie’s will be sure to remember this disrespect on your part.”

The pegasus shrugged “Whatever. Listen Trix, it’s been kind of a rough day. Can you and your boys meet me at my quarters later to discuss this?”

Trixie was about to reply dryly wen her entire face became red and contorted in disgust “NEVER!!! The Great and Powerful Trixie will NEVER follow you on any quarter of any station of ANY system! ESPECIALLY not when the offering involve her cohorts!”

Snails looked confused at Snips “Do you understand what’s going on eh?”

“No, but something tells me we missed something fun.”

“SILENCE YOU TWO!!!” Trixie returned glaring furious at the smirking Rainbow Dash “Trixie will report personally to Bob of your insubordination and disgusting behavior commander Dash, we’re done here.” She left with the nose in the air and the two colts behind her.

“Still the same Dashie I see, but I thought you didn’t liked amarrs.” Pinkie came bouncing from the catwalk to Dash an Cloud Kicker.

“Trixie is gallente and those colts are planetside civvies and cool in my book.” She went to the other pegasus “Don’t worry about your ship Cloud, but I must ask you to take your capsule for a moment. Our special guest will need it.”

---

“Hey, that’s my clone! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY CLONE?”

Twilight used her telekinesis to shove one of Dash pegasi away from her vat, they had reactivated it using some loose power cables. The main control panel was opened showing the genetic readings, the operativity of the organic reconstructor and the supply of neural talismans.

“You are altering my complexion and hair pigmentation and... were you also trying to give me a MUZZLE JOB!? What the hay?”

“Hey, you are a wanted pony princess.” The pegasus at the controls was a cyan mare with a pink mane and two white bolts on her flank “You have to change appearance and lose your name if you ever want to leave this ship.”

“I knew that, but...” Twilight was hesitant. There were many who knew her face and titles, lady Eos the protege of a living god, slaver sympathizer and to whom Luna had dedicated an advanced command ship. She could safely use her original commoner name, it was remembered only by Spike and Celestia, her parents had died a long time ago.

But changing her features? Becoming somepony else? She had already struggled to accept living in a body that wasn't the real daughter of Dusk and Star Sparkle. Many capsuleers were used to change their characteristics, but for her the idea was almost abhorrent.

“Listen, it won't be so bad. After a genetic alteration you must wait a year to make a new change and by that time things may have settled. Sometimes is fun to take a new look, I used to have a pink coat and a blue mane for example. And again, you don’t have much of a choice here.”

“(sigh!)... Fine, as long as I can revert to my original body (-how can a clone be considered original?-) but I will do it.” She tapped the console setting her new color pattern and adjusting some of her facial features “There, I guess this is goodbye Eos”

“Great, now the second phase” Twilight wasn’t listening, intent of seeing for the last time her pale purple coat, white and purple striped mane and azure eyes in the reflection of the console. She noticed however a hoof hitting her head and knocking her unconscious.

---

“...they are called the Wonderbolts and are the most awesome gallentean fliers ever”

Dash was laying on a couch and showing Pinkie a poster of three pegasi in blue suits and zipping Ares interceptors in the background. Pinkie was wearing now some loose beige pants and a brown shirt.

“I thought the minmatars had the fastest ships. Do they use some extra-spicy fuel?”

“Something like that, the capsule can add the strength of pegasi wings to the thrusters and making a ship go a bit faster without using modules. Can you imagine how awesome would be to flying with them? The crowds adoring you and shouting your name?”

Pinkie giggle and sat on the couch with the forehooves in the air “Rainbow Dash! Rainbow Dash! WOHOO!”

Both mares were laughing together as the door opened. Spike had an annoyed look as well as the unicorn at his side, a purple mare with a dark purple mane with a pink streak in it and violet eyes. She was wearing a yellow dress, the star cutiemark was unchanged “You know miss Dash, even if in hiding Twilight is still a lady of the Amarr Empire. You should have asked permission for this.”

Dash waved a hoof “Not one for formalities, and it worked!”

Twilight glared at the pegasus “Hurling my body in a forced crash course to the center of a star was not necessary.”

“I needed to erase evidence and you didn’t fell a thing! And beside amarr throw themselves in the New Eden Gate like is a fetish or something.”

“That’s a ritual pilgrimage! A way to prove ourselves to the Sun God so he can grant us his blessing!”

“Yeah, whatever” Dash got up from the couch and went to a holoscreen on the wall. She turned it up to the galaxy star map and set some coordinates “This is the route you guys and Pinks will take to return to empire space. I’ve made a deal with a hauler to take the rook to the market and sell it, he will give you a ride as well and drop you to a minmatar station. I will escort you with my assault ship, spend some more time with Pinkie and then leave.”

The pink pony pouted “Haaaw, aren’t you going to stay a bit more Dashie?”

“Heh, I would, by I have a corp to take care of. Looks like thing are about to go down around here.” She returned Pinkie “Beside your sisters are waiting for you.”

“YOU CALLED MY SISTERS?!” Pinkie jumped on Rainbow “Ohthankyouthankyouthankyou! This is going to be the best family reunion party ever!”

Spike coked his head “Pinkamena have sisters?”

“Isabelle Lilly Pie and Bellamena Marie Pie, but you can call us Inkie, Blinkie and Pinkie because saying long names all the times is boring.” She hopped to Twilight “I can’t wait for you to meet them, we can have so much fun all together.”

“Yes, about that.” Twilight rubbed the back of her head “I can’t return to Celestia if they are looking for me. I have to lay low and discover why Nightmare’s Nation made me look dead an tried to ponynap me. I was wondering if I could stay with Pinkie for a while.”

“Hu? You want to stay with me?”

“Well, yes” Twilight looked at Pinkie a little embarrassed “I’ve been sheltered by the imperial life for a long time and I need to start a capsuleer career from the ground up. And I though that you too could use some help after... having been a slave. But since you are returning to your family maybe I should...”

“Are you KIDDING?” Pinkie squeezed Twilight into a tight hug “It will be super-duper-great to have you with us. Ooh! Ooh! Maybe we could adopt you! You can be our stepsister Twinkle Pie, that will be wonderful! Bigger families make for bigger parties.”

“Oh, hum, okay, thank you Pinkie." The unicorn was blushing and smiled fondly at the pink pony. She wanted her to... be part of her family? She considered Spike and (esitantly) Empress Celestia to be her only family left. Twilight was dreading to be alone, but Pinkie wanted her as a new sister and they had met not even a day ago. What monster could laid a single hoof to a filly so sweet?

Pinkie finally broke the hug, Twilight turned to the pegasus who was sitting bored on the couch "Is that okay for you miss Dash?”

Rainbow shrugged “As long as you are nice to her that’s cool for me. What about you squirt? Are you going to be little bro Spikey Pie?”

Spike crossed his arms “No, I need to go around ad do some digging. While Twi hides I can return in the Empire as a civilian. You told me that you revealed to these Nightmare creeps of Pinkies abilities but someone had to put her on the supercarrier. Who was your last master Pinkie?”

Pinkie rubbed a hoof on her foreleg at the unpleasant memory “His name was Prince Blueblood, he presented me to the black meanie and sent me to the big ship. He always bragged about how he was related to Celestia, but I don’t need my pinkie-sense to know it was a make-up story”

Twilight facehoofed, Blueblood was the most stuck-up, unbearable and bigot noble in the history of the Amarr Empire. He was also the first heir of the Hard-Chaperons Royal Family, the most conservative of the five major families in the Empire and the most hostiles at Celestia's moral propaganda.

“Great, I’ll try to find something to make him pay. And with luck I could even reach the Empress and tell her of the situation.”

“You should be careful Spike. We don’t know how many informants the Nightmares have. It will be best if we don’t contact each other if not it is extremely important.”

“You got it Twi, don’t worry.” the little dragon headed to the door “If this is all I’m going to wait in the hangars.”

“Coming Spike,” Twilight turned to the others “are we all ready to go?”

“Just a moment Twilight” Pinkie gave a big smile at Raimbow Dash “I’ve decided to become a capsuleer too Dashie, and maybe my sisters would like it as well.”

“Really? That’s great Pinks! What do you think you want to specialize as a pilot?”

“Oh I don’t know, but all these ghostly invisible surprise ships looks so cool. And if my pinkie-sense can work in a capsule it will come really in handy. I’ll be like a... a robotic space ninja who can never be surprised and no one can defend against. Woooh, that will be soooo coooool.” Pinkie grinned evilly at the future legends of the invincible pink ghost who stalks meanies to the far reaches of space to punish them.

Perceiving her thoughts Twilight gulped “The Sun God save us all!”