• Published 15th Feb 2021
  • 3,278 Views, 44 Comments

Solar Utopia - Brony-wan-kenobi



Twilight Sparkle and Moondancer, proud and elite students of Princess Celestia, are sent on a mission to retrieve the long lost Princess Luna.

  • ...
17
 44
 3,278
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 13 )

well she needs to go and glimmer needs to hang

Celestia wishes to destroy everything and desire the destruction of the world. Harmony is like a scale. When it is in balance there is peace, but it can only be achieved by an equal amount of Order and Chaos. A little amount of Chaos leads to change. Us growing old is one example of this change. Too much Chaos at one time leads to destruction. A little amount of Order lead to calming the little amount of Chaos and it can grow out of control. Too much Order leads to Stagnation. Nothing happens, nothing changes. This can be seen in the death of the universe. The stars grow cold and distance and everything fades away.

Now taking bets!
Discords gets released and blames Celestia and Glimmer for creating the disharmony

Princess Leia Organa : "The more you tighten your grip, Tarkin, the more star systems will slip through your fingers."

Now i want to see what happens next, can we expect a sequel?

The sex is great but I need I CRAVE more insight into the mind of this broken celestia. What goes through her mind and how she came into this state of madness

10861974

10862004
Sequel has already been commissioned and is now on the waiting list

10862083
Waiting list? Hmmmm I see. I just hope there's an update here so we all know when it comes up

Ah, yes, a good lesson to learn for all Sex-Questria settings. There always needs to be some kind of social balance to the hedonism. Work still needs to get done, no matter if you're surrounded by sex or not.

Moderation in all things, especially moderation. Let's just hope Celestia can learn that lesson with minimal casualties. Or at all.

This story is so damn good. Can't wait for the sequel

Better title. Solar Dystopia

After re-reading this story, there's something that kinda occurred to me: What if in Celestia's kingdom there's a secret movement of ponies who are having all sorts of unprotected sex, and because of that there are all sorts of unreported pregnancies and untreated STDs?

yeah tia is the bad guy here

Login or register to comment