• Published 18th Feb 2021
  • 3,869 Views, 93 Comments

The legendary Saiyan - Jayelms43



My name is Jackson keon William and I'm the the legendary saiyan

  • ...
62
 93
 3,869

PreviousChapters Next
Back to training what the hell is everyone fighting over a ticket

Back to training what the hell is everyone fighting over a ticket

By: Jalen Elms

(Jack pov)

I woke up before the sun; it was weird because I usually wake up in the afternoon back on earth; well new world new life as the saying goes, but this is good because I can go back to training, but I can’t do it in town the townponys are not use to me, I got out of the bed that Twilight gave me to stay in and went out the back door of the Library and ran at top speed Into the everfree.

-----(An hour later)-----

I just got to the middle of the forest and started to get ready for my training; lucky for me I already knew how to do the shadow clone Jutsu so I made six clones and got to work.

“I want two of you to train with trunks sword, you to train in goku and Piccolo fighting style, and the last two I want you to train in Jutsu, and chi” I told them as they got ready to do it; “I try training in super saiyan one, and two; so this what me and my clones did for the next three hours.

-----(three hours)-----

I was able to master super saiyan, and I can hold super saiyan 2 for three hours now, I was just about to start trying to do sage mode before a letter hit me in the face; “what the hell why is a letter hit me in my face.” I said picking up the letter and it was from princess Celestia, “I wonder what Tia wants.” I said unrolling the letter and reading it.

“Dear jackson Williams princess Celestia invites you to this year grand galloping gala we hope you can attend this year’s special event sign princess Celestia of the sun.” After I finished reading it I saw a golden ticket attached to the paper.

“Huh guess I’m invite to sunbutt grand ball, better find Rarity so she can make me a suit to this grand galloping gala, man I don’t want to put on a monkey suit.” I said then realized I made a monkey pun I slap my face and got my clones to undo the Jutsu.

Then I scream in pain because of all the information going into my brain and it feels like someone is hitting me with a metal bat at full force; “ fuck that hurt note to self only use two clones at a time.” I told myself before use the memory to use my chi and fly back to Ponyville to get this over with.

////////

I just got at Rarity place, I was about to lend before Twilight and spike came running out of the place like chi chi was about to kill them.

"Wow where's the fire." I ask trying to see what's going on.

"I got two tickets to the grand galloping gala and all our friends are trying to get the extra ticket."Twilight said as she look like she was about to have a mini freak out at any moment.

Then she got this weird look, "you want the ticket too don't you." She says backing up like I was about to make her give me the ticket.

"No Celestia sent me one so don't need one from you, but I will help you get back to the Library hold on to me." I said put two fingers to my head.

"What are-" she was about to say before we teleport in the middle of the Library .

"And we are here." I said as they look around in shock because we were just in the middle of town and we just teleport into the Library.

Twilight was about to ask a question before I stop her because I sense five energys in the house/Library .

"Get your asses out here before I pull you out by your tails." I said in a angry tone.

And the rest of the girls came out from their hiding place and looking sheepish.

"Ok what the hell is wrong with you guys Twilight is your friend just because she has a ticket to some special event doesn't mean you can get her to give you the ticket." I said given them a death glare.

The girls apologize to Twilight and they had a group hug Twilight send a letter to princess Celestia saying that if she can't bring her friends to the Grand Galloping Gala she won't go either and then had spike to Send It Off.

Moments later Spike belts up a letter with Six Golden tickets for all the girls to have one, they went out to get something to eat for Twilight leaving me and spike behind he looks sad that he didn't get a ticket, before he got his ticket too, he got excited he got his ticket and was about to catch up with the others, but I stopped him for me to talk to him.

" Spike during this gala with the girls they are going to go off and do what they want At the Gala, so I will be spending time with you instead of hanging around those snobby Nobles." I said to him, he look sad for a moment before geting happy that I said I will spending time with him.

" thanks Jackson means a lot" he said I patted him on the shoulder and I led him to where the other girls were at.

" well that was the episode Ticketmaster I wonder what's going to happen next oh well I'll see about it tomorrow, better get something to eat before morning, so I can have the energy to keep on training so that I can protect this world." I thought to myself as we catched up with the rest of the girls and went inside the diner.

/////////

( unknown location)

" my lord we found a strange planet that is inhabited by humanized ponies what should we do your lordship." A strange creature ask the other strange creature that was siting in a chair.

" it seems we found another planet for me to conquer it should be better then the last planet we was on it was so boring " the creature said in a very sadistic tone while laughing.

To Be continued!!!!

Author's Note:

It seems like Jason has a new threat that's coming to Equestria sooner rather than later will he be able to deal with this threat or well he fell like the rest of the ones that got in the creature path.

PreviousChapters Next