• Published 18th Feb 2021
  • 3,873 Views, 93 Comments

The legendary Saiyan - Jayelms43



My name is Jackson keon William and I'm the the legendary saiyan

  • ...
62
 93
 3,873

PreviousChapters Next
From one Equestria to another, the saiyan warrior meets the static hero

From one Equestria to another, the saiyan warrior meets the static hero

(Jackson pov)

Its been 2 weeks since I came from Ash Equestria and I was still angry about what his Celestia called him, but I need to Focus on susake and naruto training; along with Sakura and Hinata.

So now I was sitting on a rock along with Pinkie and Maud with me as we were watching the two boys were being chaste by a huge bear, while Sakura and Hinata were hiding in a tree while a giant tiger was trying to eat them.

"Should we help them" Pinkie asked while eating a bag of popcorn and Maud agree with her.

"Their lucky they are not fighting a dinosaur that's what my master Piccolo did to me, right now they getting it easy" I said while holding my sides from laughing so hard.

Before I could say anything else I heard a voice call out "SAIYAN WARRIOR OF EQUESTRIA I SUMMONED YOU" I hear, I just sighed before jumping off the rock and landed on the Bear head knocking it out cold, and sented a ki blasts at the tiger sented it flying out of the forest.

"Sakura, Hinata, naruto and Sasuke go back to the village training is over" I said before a green and yellow portal open up in front of me before I could walk in Pinkie and Maud were next to me before Pinkie said.

"We coming with you and you can't say no" Pinkie said while Maud agreed with her.

I just sighed before we walked through the portal and ended up in front of the person who summon me.

////////
(Third person pov)

"Hello my name is Jackson Williams the saiyan warrior of Equestria" Jackson said while smirking.

Static and Pinkie standing there, static staring at the other displaced while Pinkie pie was looking at her other pony selves along with her pony version of her sister.

"So you are a saiyan displaced" static said.

"Yes, and you are a DC displaced am I right" Jackson asked static just nodded, before pointing at Pinkie and was about to say before Jackson just held up a hand and said.

" I know who she is human version of my Pinkie Pie" Jackson said before asking " so why did you summoned me" he said tilting his head in confusion.

"Well I was wondering if you can help me out but I think I have it under control can you tell me more about this displaced thing" static asked Jackson.

So Jackson decided to tell him all about displaced and how they summon each other and get powers or items to make become stronger before he pulled out a jar and showed it to him a pair of Sharingan after you want to put them in now before anything else.

" yes cuz I need something to help me out in a fight that will help me react to faster attacks" static said, but before he knew it he was encased in stone Pinkie Pie and Maud pie held back the human version of Pinkie Pie.

" okay this is going to hurt but it'll be worth it that I suggested you bite down on this" Jackson said putting a piece of wood into his mouth.

After an hour of pain agonizing process he was able to see again after talking for a little while more static sent him back to his world before they proceeded to go to school.

But not after showing him how to make a token which was a rock in the shape of the static shock symbol and his Creed was.

"If you are in need of help or just to talk to someone just call out my name Static Shock, but if you are evil or tried to harm the innocent then I put a shock to your system" static said before tossing the stone like object into the sky disappearing.

Author's Note:

Sorry if this chapter was short how can you think of anything else so I hope you enjoyed it

PreviousChapters Next