• Published 1st Jan 2021
  • 230 Views, 2 Comments

Descendants: My once upon a time 2 - GRYFFINDOR123456



The second story of this series! The mane 7, the VKs, Flash, Trixie, Soarin and Wallflower return for their newest adventure: Auradon Prep! Mal falls in love with Ben, Flash tries to knock some sense into Sunset. But a dark force overshadows them.

  • ...
 2
 230

parent weekend- and an embarrassed Rainbow Dash

Today was parent weekend and Windy Whistles and Bow Hothoof, Rainbow’s parents were coming to visit along with Maud Pie, Pinkie’s elder sister and Marble Pie, Pinkie’s twin sister. Mal’s mom wouldn’t come- she was on the Isle, and would wreak havoc on Auradon. “Rainbow Dash! How’s my little sweetie pie pudding?”

“Mom!” cried Rainbow Dash. “Not in front of the whole school!”

Pinkie barrelled up to Marble and Maud. “Maudie! Marble! I’m so glad to see you!” she cried.

Flash slipped his arm under mine. “Come on, Sunset. Let’s leave Dash’s parents to adore her.”

“Jane, wait up!” shouted Carlos. “Jane, please! Your hair, what have you done to it? Maybe Rarity can fix it!”

Jane turned. “Hey, Carlos. That would be lovely.” said Jane. “Tomorrow, I’ll ask her.”

“Hide me!” shouted Rainbow Dash, coming behind us. “My parents are trying to embarrass me!”

“That’s what parents do,” I said. “My mom always used to embarrass me as a filly. I had an older brother. My mom had him with Discord.”

“When I was just a filly, I found it rather silly,” I sang
To see how many other ponies I could meet
I had my books to read, didn't know that I would ever need
Other ponies to make my life complete

But there was one colt that I cared for
I knew he would be there for me

My big brother, best friend forever!
Like two peas in a pod, we did everything together

He taught me how to fly a kite (Best friend forever!)
We never had a single fight (We did everything together!)
We shared our hopes, we shared our dreams
I miss him more than I realized
It seems...,”



“Your big brother, best friend forever
Like two peas in a pod, you did everything together,” sang Flash and Rainbow



“And though he's, oh, so far away,” I replied pensively
“I hoped that he would stay
My big brother best friend
Forever...
Forever...,”

“Oh.” said Rainbow Dash. “I’m sorry.”

“ ‘skay,” I replied. “I am the element of empathy after all.”

Rainbow laughed. “Here they come.”

“Rainboooow!” cooed Windy Whistles. “Your father and I are going to gooooo!

“Good riddance!” muttered Rainbow under her breath. “They fuss over me too much.”

Windy and Bow left the grounds with Maud and Marble.

Rainbow wiped the sweat that was building up on her forehead off.
“Phew! They’ve gone! Now it’s the coronation!”

“I know!” cried Evie and Rarity. “Dress-fitting!”

“Urgh!” cried Rainbow Dash.

“Rainbow, Applejack! You’re first!”

“NOOOOOOOOO!”