• Published 10th Dec 2020
  • 268 Views, 6 Comments

Across All Of Imagination - Dragonfire2lm



The dumping grounds for my MLP/Henry Stickmin crossover ideas.

  • ...
 6
 268

Cuddles: Mist x Reginald

Author's Note:

This takes place sometime after the events of or roughly in the future of Misty Morals, in an alternate universe where Reginald falls in love with Mist. Stressed due to a headache, Mist Veil gets hugs from Reginald. I just want cuddles so I'm projecting that on my character. As of writing, I haven't decided on the "canon" ship yet.

Next chapter is Cuddles: Mist x RHM.

The inspiration for this? Me being a Reginald fangirl, my mushy feelings for my wonderful boyfriend, all coupled with wanting hugs.

Shout out to Sanguine Dream, he's helped me edit Misty Morals as well as this fic.

A headache thumped away across Mist's forehead, her gaze drifting away from the report she was reading. Rubbing her temple with a wing, the pegasus set the document aside as she heard someone enter the archives.

She tilted her head up to see it was Slice. "The Chief wants to see you, I'll sort this out for ya."

She grunted an affirmative and got up, walking past him and heading the bridge.


Mist shambled onto the bridge, barely noticing the Toppat Chief's expression softening as he glanced up at her from his post at the airship controls.

"Are you alright?" he asked gently.

"Headache, painkillers haven't kicked in yet," Mist explained and she came to a stop beside him. She waited for him to turn on autopilot. "You wanted to see me?"

Reginald leaned over to pick her up. She blinked at him in confusion as she was hefted into his lap. He removed his necklace, hanging it over the back of the seat, and gently held the mare against his chest. "I think that can wait dear, you need a break."

A gloved hand carded through her mane, removing the hair tie that kept it in its usual ponytail. Mist fought against the instinct to rest against him. "I'll be fine."

His other hand pulled her into a loose hug. "Well then maybe I just want an excuse to hug you?" Reginald mused with a smirk. "We've been so busy lately... I've missed you, if that makes sense."

She giggled, a goofy smile across her face as warm, fuzzy happiness welled up in her from his admission. "Aw! Love you too Reg."

His heart-warming smile made her day as she removed her glasses, Reginald setting them aside for her so she could press her head against the soft material of his vest, the pressure on her forehead already helping to ease her pain as her partner resumed petting her mane.

Minutes ticked by, Mist relaxed into Reginald's hold, her mind drifting as the two of them let the world pass them by. Each aware of how much the other needed this quiet moment.