• Published 2nd Dec 2020
  • 2,675 Views, 20 Comments

A Fashionable Nut - AndwhatIseeisme



After Rarity leaves their orchard, Pistachio and his father talk about his future and the importance of chasing one's dreams. They also have hot, incestous sex.

  • ...
22
 20
 2,675
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 8 )

What episode is Pistachio from?

10574026
He's from the "Best Gift Ever" special that came out between seasons 8 and 9. Go check it out if you haven't seen it, it's great and seasonally appropriate for this time of year.

10574059
I'm sure I'll come back to Pistachio again someday. He's too cute to ignore.

10574026
The best gift ever special

I've enjoyed many degenerate things in clopfics without any shame, but I do feel ashamed about how much I enjoyed Butternut's treatment in this story. Poor mare, she deserves better, but damn that was hot.

10579362
Ha, yeah, to be honest I didn't really set out to bully her as much as I ended up doing, but it was kind of fun and I just rolled with it. I really like how the family dynamic ended up.

This was hot! :twilightsmile:

I wonder if Burning Oak (Bright Mac's buddy) is related to the Nut Family in some way as Pistachio's uncle or something?

10574026
He is from the Best Gift Ever Short

Login or register to comment