• Published 21st Nov 2020
  • 1,598 Views, 82 Comments

Sunset's Bizarre Adventure: Friendship is Unbreakable - StardustSprinkle



After her defeat in the prom, Sunset discovers an amazing power called a [STAND].

  • ...
10
 82
 1,598

Point of No Return

"Whatever happened just happened," Twilight takes her glasses off, messaging her temple as a book combusts into flame. Twilight groans before leaving her seat.

"So Luna is out," Glomung comments, leaning against a wall, arms crossed: "Good job, Twi."

"Please do not call me that," Twilight glares at Glomung: "Now what?"

"Do not be so angry," Glomung chuckles: "Twilight, now, we wait."

"For what?" Twilight sighs.

"You seem tired," Glomung studies the girl: "Sure everything is ok?"

"Just tell me what to do," Twilight sighs again: "I have come thus far."

"Now that Discord's stand is defeated," Glomung rolls her eyes: "All we can do is waiting until Chrysalis gathers enough information."

"Where is Chrysalis now?" Twilight asks, collapsing back onto her seat, eyes staring straight at the floor.

"Gathering information," Glomung stretches: "Do not worry, everything is proceeding correctly."

"Is that so," Twilight smashes her head against the table.

"Hi," Chrysalis barges in: "They are hiring a new Vice-Principal."

"A new Vice-Principal, eh?" Glomung says, her brows slowly forms a frown: "Whom might that be?"

"Some kid called Limestone," Chrysalis shrugs.

"Limestone?" Glomung lets out a sigh of relief, her frown disappearing as her brow straightens: "That kid?"

"You know her?" Chrysalis raises an eyebrow.

"She had a temper," Glomung says: "But she is not a threat."

"Then what were you frowning about?"Chrysalis chuckles.

"That is my problem," Glomung says, leaving the room: "Stay away from them for now."

"Whatever," Chrysalis rolls her eyes as the door shuts: "Twilight, what do you think?"

"I will do whatever is necessary," Twilight whispers: "I have come thus far."

"Have you ever hear of the tale of the Element of Harmony?" Chrysalis keeps her voice low.

"No, what is that?" Twilight lifts her head a bit.

"I thought not," Chrysalis raises her voice as Glomung's car pulls off: "It is not a story that a human would know. The Elements of Harmony are powerful artifacts, capable of accomplishing anything when concentrated onto one pony."

"Your point?" Twilight groans.

"Unfortunately, the elements will never do anything for its' owner," Chrysalis shakes her head, pretending to take pity on the owners of the elements: "The owners can help others, but not themselves. There are only six elements, but legends about a 7th element are there. The legend goes that if a pony gathers all seven elements, she will then sacrifice her own life for the good of others."

"What?" Twilight's eyes shift towards Chrysalis while her head is still half-buried in her arms.

"Just saying," Chrysalis shrugs before leaving the room: "I know more about magic and this 'stand' thingy than others. If you want to achieve something, I may be able to help you."

"Why are you telling me this?" Twilight stands bolt up, facing Chrysalis.

"Glomung told you that Sunset and her friends bare the Elements in this world," Chrysalis smirks: "In my world, you are part of the Elements. Just think about it!"

"How do I know if you are not lying?" Twilight glares at Chrysalis, her stand ready to go.

"You can telling Glomung about it," Chrysalis turns her back at Twilight: "Or you can do what you must do. I cannot stand aside as some pony...I mean, someone is putting so much effort into destroying themselves."

"Is that so," Twilight says with a cold tone: "Then leave my room. I want to be alone."

"Whatever you say," Chrysalis sighs, leaving the room, closing the door, and leaves Twilight alone to think.


"Thank you for coming, Limestone," Celestia smiles, but the bags under her eyes tell a different story.

"Of course, Ms. Faust," Limestone takes a seat, putting her bag next to the chair before keeping her hands on her knees while keeping her back straight up: "How are you sister doing?"

"She is all right," Celestia inhales: "I will not be able to supervise the girls' training, so that is where you need to fill in."

"Of course," Limestone clears her throat: "Are they good?"

"Sunset Shimmer is," Celestia rub her eyes: "The girl with crimson hair and yellow strips, that is her."

"What about the others?" Limestone asks, leaning her body forward slightly.

"The others need more training," Celestia says, removing her hands from eyes: "Can I count on you?"

"You can count on me, Principal," Limestone assures the Principal.

"Is that so?" Celestia asks as a giant white fist launches at Limestone's face at full speed.

"Oh, Ms. Faust, always with the test!" Corners of Limestone's mouth tilt upwards as she casually dodges the attack by moving, tilting her head out of the way. As the fist moved past her head, time itself stopped.

"Oh, Principal," Limestone rolls her eyes as a pair of small, grey hands of a stand wrap around the fist of Celestia's stand. Five seconds have passed, and everything is back to normal.

"You have not gotten rusty," Celestia smiles: "I will cover any fee incurred from the training."

"No need for that, Principal," Limestone says as their stands vanished: "You take care of your sister, and I will take career of mine."

Author's Note:

Stand User: Limestone Pie
Stand Name: Clock Ticking
Special Ability: Stop for five second for every attack the user dodges.
Power: A
Speed: A
Range: E
Durability: A
Precision: A
Potential: E