• Published 29th Aug 2012
  • 1,187 Views, 5 Comments

Alternate Mane 6 - MLPxBRONYx44



just an alternate mane six story.( my first pony fan fic, second ever)

  • ...
3
 5
 1,187

Meet the gang

Colgate

"Hold still, it will only hurt a little" said Colgate trying to calm her patient as she tried to pull the patients plaque covered tooth. "bah ih hurrr" the patient was trying her hardest to speak but to no avail. "please don't try to talk, it may result in more pain" Colgate tried to reason but had to sedate her. "Its really for your best interest, dont want you to get hurt do we?" Colgate gave a big smile, tilted her head, and waited for her to relax.

Derpy and Blossomforth


"Derpy, we have to clear the skies, come on!" Derpy just continued her blank stare into the school window, watching her sister do her work. Derpy had promised her sister she'd come by the school once day, and she wasn't going to break it. Blossomforth forgot about that promise but soon remembered what she was doing. "Oh Derpy" said Blossom to herself quietly. When Derpy finishes her mail route she would always visit her sister,Ditzy. It gave her a sense of comfort because she is always being bullied by diamond tiara and silver spoon, all because her sister, Derpy, has "derp" eyes. Derpy did not take that well, she went over to Roselucks flower shop and just looked at the pretty flowers. It must have made her happy once more.

Dr. Whooves

Dear, Lyra in my research I have not found any proof of "humans". These supposed "humans" have not existed in pony history. Further more, I have requisitioned, from Princess Luna and Celestia, for all Star swirl the bearded spells in the royal Canterlot Library. I hope to aid in your research.

Sincerely, Dr. Whooves

Lyra

"I now there is a such thing as humans, my dreams tell me so. I am not insane or crazy, i don't see a problem in think that they are possible. Dr. Whooves may believe in me, but the others don't. Even so they are my friends and i must respect their opinions. I now Celestia is withholding something from me, or am I being paranoid?

Roseluck

Rose was watering her plants, and noticed one was dead, she looked at it and it came back to life, "much better" said Rose in a proud and lovely voice. Her cutie mark was bringing life to the dead....plants, of course. Even she thought it was a weird talent, she never let anypony know of it in fear it would scare them. She could not see how ponies would be scared but she was cautious. She had no friends, she was shy and lonely, she had her plants though, she kept them in prize winning condition. She loved plant, always made her smile, even others. Especially Derpy, she might be considered a friend to Derpy but she was shy to admit it, even to herself. She wants friends, she needs friends, if only she could break her shell.




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



*Ding* "Welcome to The Rose Bush, how may I help you?" rose was talking in a low, sweet, shy voice. The mare was browsing the first row of plants at the front of the shop. I'll just let her finish on her own, thought Rose. The mare was still just staring at the plants. Rose thought she recognized the mare, blue-grey skin, blonde mane. She kept thinking then it hit her, it was Derpy. Rose was sure she had a bad day, derpy never bought a plant, or flower, but she had grabbed a big pudding rose bush. "Oh, hi Derpy, how are you?" Derpy had very sad looking eyes, even with one facing up and the other down, Rose could tell she was hurting. "It's Ditzy, she had another fight with silver spoon, i wish i could have stopped it!" Derpy was just now shedding tears when she was done. "I'm so sorry Derpy, anything I can do for you?" Derpy looked up with big eyes and said "a friend". Rose was not wanting to be friends, she was hoping to just give Derpy the plant for free and then she'd leave. "Oh well I'm not good at being a friend" rose was looking down, blushing. Derpy was now loudly screaming and crying.

Colgate was walking home when, "sorry, pardon me, 'scuse me! *shove* "ah,what was that?" Colgate looked up and saw a teal pony struggling to put papers back in a binder. "Hay, aren't you going to apologize?" The teal pony looked up with a look of shock on her face," I'm so sorry, I was on my way to see Dr. Whooves, and I bumped in to you". Colgate recognized the name, she worked with Dr. Whooves, though he was an actual doctor while she was a dentist. " I work with the good doctor". "My name is Lyra, Lyra Heartstrings, I've been doing research with him, look I'm having dinner with him tomorrow, maybe we can all have lunch together, my treat, of course. Colgate was going to say yes but Lyra was gone. Looks like she had made a Friend?
Blossom was running through Ponyville, she got tackled by a shocked, crazy, teal colored pony. She just got up thought and ran off, besides, Blossom had to find Derpy. Derpy ran off after they visited the school and found her daughter beating up Silver spoon. Derpy was so upset, she ran off with out saying a word. I bet she's at The Rose Garden.Blossom opened the door of The Rose Garden *ding* she heard laughter coming from the back. She walked in and saw Derpy laughing with a mare named Rose. This was surprising, Rose is anti-social. Rose saw her and lowered her head, stopped laughing, and went back to being shy. "Are you alright Derpy? I've been looking everywhere for you". Derpy just noticed her, she began saying,"Rose was just being a good friend, i just needed a friend". Rose just sat ther, blushing due to being embarrassed. Rose and I were going to go have dinner, you should join us" She took a minute to think about it, she never thought Rose was right in the head, but Derpy needed friends. "Alright."






( This is my first MLP fan fic so be nice, though don't be to nice I need to learn. Grammar is not my best subject but, need to learn, thanks!)