• Published 1st Aug 2020
  • 6,696 Views, 96 Comments

A Tale of a Loving Sister: Volume 2 - GoebelTron



Chase Tucker returns and he’s going to enjoy his life with his new big sister, Sunset Shimmer!

  • ...
2
 96
 6,696

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 5: Last Day of School

Sunset and Chase walked over to school, and then went to their homerooms. When Chase got to his classroom, he saw Sam Sam and Melody playing with Miss Blue Belle, and a new student that was big, had chocolate brown skin, brown hair, golden brown eyes, a small sports grey hoodie with blue jeans and white Nike’s. “What up, buddy? My name’s Seamus, and these two peeps are being so cool with me. They your friends, too?” he asked. Chase nodded, “I’m Chase. Chase Tucker.” Seamus wrapped his arm around his shoulder and lead him to Miss Blue Belle, Sam Sam and Melody, “Pleasure, by the way. Come on, let’s meet up with Melody and Sam Sam and build blocks.” Chase nodded and then they both sat down and built blocks altogether.

Suddenly, Mrs. Chrysalis came in and the students went to their seats for attendance, “Now, children. In case you didn’t know, today is the last day of this school semester. And I hope me and of course Miss Blue Belle will see you all again next year. So, how about if we all watch a movie together and have some snacks?” The kids cheered and they all got some snacks for themselves and took it to their desks. After that, they watched “Shrek.”


At lunch, Chase and his friends went to meet Sunset, “SUNSET! OVER HERE!” Sunset heard his voice and saw him with Sam Sam, Melody, and Seamus. “Hey, kids. Who’s this?” Seamus went over to her and shook her hand, “Name’s Seamus. And you must be Sunset Shimmer. Chase told me about you, and that you took him as a brother. That’s cool!” Sunset blushed by his kind words, then she decided on something after she took out $20.00 from her wallet, “If I buy you kids some burgers, do you want to sit with me and my friends?” The kids said yes, then Sunset got them some plain cheeseburgers with waffle fries, and small sodas. Chase got a Coke, Sam Sam got a Sprite, Melody got some pink lemonade, and Seamus got a root beer. Then, they met up with the girls and sat down.

Melody sat next to Rarity and Fluttershy. Sam Sam sat between Twilight and Applejack. Seamus sat next to Rainbow Dash. Chase sat next to Sunset. “Guys, the kids made a new friend today. Everyone, I want you to meet Seamus,” Sunset said. “S’up?” Seamus asked. They all waved and said hi to him, then they continued to eat lunch together.


After school finally ended for this year, Sunset and Chase said goodbye to their friends and that they would meet them tomorrow if they’re not too busy, then they went home.

“Sunset, can we go to the park? I miss going there,” Chase asked. “Sure thing, buddy,” Sunset said kindly, then she crouched down to let Chase climb onto her back for a piggyback ride, then they walked to the park.

When they got there, Chase went to the jungle gym and wandered around the obstacles and went down the slides, then Sunset pushed him on the swings. After the swings, they watched the clouds and try to guess their shapes. “Hey, that one looks like a penguin!” Chase said. “And that one looks like a elephant! And that’s a lion!”

Sunset was amazed, “Well, smart guy, can you see the biggest yacht in Canterlot City?” Chase looked at a weird shaped cloud, but then turned his head another way, “I SEE IT! I SEE IT!” Sunset then showed him her travel book about it, “That’s where we’re going. You, me, the girls, and your friends. Even our friends’ families, including Cadence and Shining Armor. We’ll be on a huge boat across the ocean, living in paradise for an entire week. Plus, there’s a swimming pool, and lots of fun stuff to do.”

Chase smiled warmly and then hugged his sister, then they went back home and took a nap together.

Author's Note:

Looks like a summer vacation has begun. But don’t worry, the girls are gonna be in the 11th grade next year.

PreviousChapters Next