• Published 1st Jul 2020
  • 1,908 Views, 48 Comments

Equestria: Fantasy or Reality - Mister E-Nonymous



A young boy in Orlando, Florida gets four lost girls guests to his house until they can find a way home, which happens to be in Equestria from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

  • ...
4
 48
 1,908

Chapter 1: A Whole New World to Crusade...

Chapter 1: A Whole New World to Crusade...


(Jacob's Point of View)

The next day, I woke up. For some weird reason, I dreamt that the Cutie Mark Crusaders, in human form, ended up on the doorstep of me and my mom. I'm sure it was nothing. I just got out of bed, got dressed, grabbed my satchel bag, and headed through the laundry room and headed for the kitchen. When I was about to grab a blueberry muffin, I heard the sound of quiet snoring.

I looked over towards the living room, and saw... the four girls from last night. The Cutie Mark Crusaders, humanized, and sleeping on our couch. I saw my mom quietly walking towards me, looking at the four sleeping girls on the couch.

"So, what happened last night really happened?" Mom asked.

"Yep," I said. "I thought it was a dream last night. Guess I was wrong."

"Yeah," said Mom. "Well, you should get ready to go. The school bus will be here soon. I'll watch over these four."

"Okay," I said. "Thanks mom." I then headed out. Hopefully, I'll have a good, last day of school this year.


(Third Person Point of View)

Kathy just stayed in the house to watch over the four ponies turned human on her couch. Good thing she didn't have to go to work today. She requests that whenever Jacob is on break from school or sick, she would be able to work from home.

Kathy heard some light groaning coming from the couch. She looked at which of the girls was making that groan. It was Nyx was who waking up. She was using her arm to rub her eyes. She looked over and saw her friends still asleep. Then she remembered she turned into a human. She then grabbed her glasses, and put them on. The enchantment then made her eyes look normal. She then yawned.

Kathy then walked over to Nyx and put her right hand on Nyx's left shoulder. Nyx looked up at her and Kathy asked, "Did you sleep well?"

"Y-yes," Nyx said. She was a little bit upset.

"Is something wrong?" Kathy asked.

"Well... I'm just... a little freaked out at the moment..." Nyx said. "I just... I just don't know how I'll be able to get home."

"I'm sure everything will be fine," Kathy said.

Nyx then looked around, seeing that Jacob wasn't around. "Um... Where's that boy... that was here last night?"

"Oh, Jacob went to school," said Kathy. "It's his last day of summer before summer vacation."

"Jacob? Is that his name?" asked Nyx.

"Yes," said Kathy. "My name is Katherine Malcolm, but I usually go by Kathy."

"Okay," said Nyx. "Kathy, can I ask you something?"

"Go ahead, dear," said Kathy.

"Do you want us to leave later today?" Nyx asked.

"No, you girls don't have to," said Kathy. "Besides, you four don't know how this world works. So, I believe that you should stay with us until you girls find a way home."

"I hope so," said Nyx. "I just hope that I can get home to Twilight."

"Well," Kathy said. "I'll just have to get you used to the place. I'm going to have to get you all some beds of your own, and some clothes. I have to go pick up Jacob at school at noon. We'll go shopping after we pick him up. Then we'll go by a furniture store and pick up a couple bunk beds and some drawers for your clothes."

"Why do we need clothes?" Nyx asked. "All I usually wear is this vest. I don't know where these other clothes came from."

"Humans don't have clothes to keep them warm," Kathy said. "Also, there is a law that humans must where clothes to keep their private parts covered. For girls, their chest and crotch area. For boys, usually just their crotch area."

"And anything else?" Nyx asked.

"Humans also have underwear to keep their private areas from chafing," said Kathy. "Now, how about I make you kids some breakfast? You girls like eggs?"


(Jacob's Point of View)

The final bell rang, and everyone in my school was heading out. I grabbed my shoulder bag and headed towards the pickup area for my mom to pick me up. But as I was on my way there, the back of my shirt was grabbed, and then I was pinned to a wall.

The guy who pinned me was none other than the school bully. He had short, dark brown hair, wearing a black shirt with a white skull, black jeans and white shoes. He then asked, "Where's my money, Jacob?"

"I don't owe you anything," I said, trying to get out of his pin.

"You do," said the bully. "You owe me three dollars and twenty-five cents every day since the beginning of school, and not once have you paid off. So, you owe me a total of $700, and I want it now."

"Your math is off, Marion Devon," came the voice of Principal Wilkinson as she was standing right behind him. Marion let me go, and turned towards her. "You may go, Jacob. Go on home. And as for you, you aren't allowed to force kids to give up lunch money. And, there are a total of 180 school days, and 180 time three point two five is 585."

I didn't hear anymore. I was already out the door and in the pick up area was my mom's car. I ran over towards it. I opened the door and inside, weren't just my mom, but the Cutie Mark Crusaders as well.

"Hi, honey. How was school today?" asked Mom.

"Pretty good," I said. "Why are they here?"

"Well, we're going to have to do some clothes shopping for these four, and of course get them some furniture," said Mom. "I gave them the run down on how things work. Although, they are going to need a lot more to know during the time. We're going to help out with that."

"Oh, okay," I said. "So, where are we going first?"

"First, we'll head to the mall," said Mom.

"What's a mall?" asked Sweetie Belle.

"It's a huge building with a lot of stores inside," said Mom. "It also has a food court."

"Sounds like a huge, everyday market day like back in Ponyville," said Apple Bloom.

"Well," said Mom. "Kinda. But, it's all under one roof. Let's get going."


As soon as we got to the mall, we had to start off by getting lunch first. We went to the Cheesecake Factory. We got seated at a rounded booth. Mom said that most humans ate meat, making the girls a little nervous. But then I let them in on something. When I was a baby, I was diagnosed with an inability to consume meat, making me an lacto-ovo vegetarian. The doctors couldn't believe it either, but I was lucky to still be alive without eating any meat.

Mom said that the girls don't have to eat meat, so the five of us got grilled cheese sandwiches while mom got herself some fish and chips. We ate up, and the girls seemed to enjoy the grilled cheese. After that, we went to the Ross that was near the mall to get some clothes for the girls to wear. It took us a while for the girls to get some clothes, and then we loaded them up into the car.

Then we left to get to the Swedish Furniture Store, IKEA. We first got a small piece of paper of what to get and what the code number for that piece of furniture was. We got the code numbers for two white MALM drawers. Then we got the codes for two TUFFING bunk bed frames. When we got them, it seems that Apple Bloom somehow was the one to load them onto the cart. I guess her time working at Sweet Apple Acres has given her advantages.

When we went to the cashier, we asked for these four pieces of furniture to be delivered at our house. They said it would take about an hour to get them to our address. So, we got home, and got the clothes into the house. Mom said she was going to go to the nearest mattress store to get some mattresses for the bunk beds. She would be gone for about an hour and get some Subway Sandwiches. She said if the IKEA delivery guys show up, she said to take the furniture to the room on the other side of the hall across from her room.

Mom also said that maybe I should show the girls about how I already know them. So, I turned on Netflix. Before I started the show, I had to ask them one thing. "Girls. Before I start this, I have a question. Before Nyx showed up, what was the last adventure that Twilight Sparkle and her friends had?"

They thought about it, and then Sweetie Belle answered, "Oh. I remember. My sister told me that she and her friends had saved an amazing place called the Crystal Empire from an evil unicorn stallion made of shadows and fear."

"Wait a second," said Scootaloo. "How did you know what the name of one of their sister's..." pointing two fingers, one at Apple Bloom and one at Sweetie Belle, "friend."

"This will explain it all," I said. I showed the series, My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic on Netflix.

"My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic?" Nyx asked. "What is that?"

"It's... a TV show that's... possibly based on adventures that Twilight and her friends have," I said. "It basically showed all of the adventures that Twilight and her friends had. Starting off... at the Summer Sun Celebration when Nightmare Moon escaped her imprisonment." That made the four fillies gasp. "But... I have a theory. I have a feeling that not everything on the show is accurate to what you went through." I also put in one more detail. "The show has a total of nine seasons. The episode where the Crystal Empire returned was the season 3 one hour premier. So, we'll stop after that."

"Question," said Apple Bloom. "Do we eventually get our Cutie Marks?"

"Yes, you do," I said. "But that is in Season 5. But, I gotta say something else."

"And that is?" asked Scootaloo.

"Nyx's story wasn't really in the series," I said. "Her story was basically a story from a fan called a fan fiction. The name of that fan fiction is called "Past Sins" by a fan fic writer that goes by Pen Stroke. Basically, after that story, Nyx became one of the most favorite fictional fan character to all of those who are a fan of My Little Pony."

"Cool!" said Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo. Then they looked over at Nyx.

"Why is she so popular with the fans?" asked Apple Bloom.

I then looked over at Nyx and asked, "Do you wanna tell them or should I?"

"How about... you start it off... and I'll show them?" Nyx asked, nervously.

"Okay," I said. I then looked at the other three Crusaders and asked, "Remember that cult that ponynapped Twilight that one night and took her to the Everfree Forest?" That question was answered by a nod from Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo.

"What does that have to do with Nyx?" asked Sweetie Belle.

"Well, the cult that ponynapped Twilight said that they were... servants of Nightmare Moon," I said.

"But Nightmare Moon is gone!" said Apple Bloom. "No. Princess Luna is Nightmare Moon. There can't be a Nightmare Moon without Princess Luna."

"Well, the cult actually tried giving Nightmare Moon a body of her own," I said. "They used the shreds that were peeled off of Princess Luna, a lot of unicorn magic, and even a small drop of blood from Twilight Sparkle to give Nightmare Moon a body of her own."

"Why would ponies do that?" asked Scootaloo. "Why are they appreciating Nightmare Moon?"

"It wasn't their fault," I said. "Their minds were corrupted by the darkness from the shreds of Nightmare Moon. The first pony infected started spreading the darkness across certain ponies. Anyway, they were able to start the ritual, but then it was interrupted when Princess Celestia and her royal guards showed up. The cult, or how they called themselves, the Children of Nightmare, tried fighting off, but three dozen of them got arrested. The remaining cult members got away."

"So, the ritual was stopped?" asked Sweetie Belle.

"The ritual wasn't a complete success. Nor was it a complete failure," I said.

"What do you mean?" asked Apple Bloom. "What happened?"

I then looked into their eyes and said, "Nyx's wings aren't the only things she was hiding." I then looked over at Nyx and nodded my head. She then nodded her head, closed her eyes, and took off her glasses. "When I count to three, open your eyes. Ready?" Nyx nodded. "One... two... three." Then Nyx opened her eyes, revealing her real eyes to Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo, who had their jaws dropped.

"Those... those eyes..." said Apple Bloom.

"They're like those eyes she had during the play," said Scootaloo. "How is that possible?"

"Nyx's eye sight was perfectly fine without glasses," I said.

"Twilight put an enchantment on these glasses to make my eyes look like any other pony's eyes," said Nyx. "It turns out... I was created from that exact spell those evil ponies casted. The night after the play... I thought I actually was Nightmare Moon."

"Wait a minute, of course!" said Scootaloo. "A black coat. Dragon-like eyes. She's a pony that has both wings and a horn. All of those were the same as Nightmare Moon."

"But what about the mane color, or her Cutie Mark?" asked Sweetie Belle. "That doesn't make any sense. Why isn't her mane blue and moving and she should've had her Cutie Mark."

"Because Nyx's Cutie Mark is an entirely different one than Nightmare Moon and Luna's Cutie Mark," I said. "Although, she gets her mark before you three do."

"Really?" asked Scootaloo. "What is it?"

"Uh uh uh," I said. "No spoilers. You shouldn't know so much about your future, or else it would lead to ultimate consequences. But we should stop bad future events from happening."

"Good call," said Apple Bloom. "Like what?"

"Well, I guess someone did stop the cult from getting Nyx," I said. "They would've made her Nightmare Moon. On the night that your summer vacation started."

"Whoa..." said Scootaloo. "I guess somepony did. Now we have to focus on not just finding our marks, or finding a way home, but also keeping Nyx away from that cult."

"Exactly," I said. "Also... if you girls are gonna stay here, you're going to need different names. Your names aren't really common names in this world."

"I guess if we're going to have to fit in here, we are going to have to have different names," said Sweetie Belle. "Just until we get back home."

"Can we figure that out later?" asked Scootaloo.

"Yeah," said Apple Bloom. "Start the show already."

Then I started the first episode of the show.


Mom just got back an hour after I started showing the girls the pilot episode of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. According to the show, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo were cowering together when Nightmare Moon revealed herself. But to them here, Apple Bloom was with only her friend, Twist.

Mom got us some Subway Sandwiches. We started eating the sandwiches and made the bunk beds in the one bedroom that was on the other side of the hall from Mom's bedroom. It wasn't that hard getting the bunk beds finished, but the drawers were. Mom said she would start the girl's laundry tomorrow while I show the girls the rest of the show, just up until the Crystal Empire episode.

"Alright, girls," said Mom, after leaving the room, "I want you to get into your beds. You all have to be well rested."

"Yes, Kathy!" said the four crusaders.

We had the two bunk beds set across from the bathroom door in their room. One bed on the wall from the left side of the door, and one right by the door, but 90 degrees to the right than the one on the other wall. We also had the drawers under the window. As for which Crusader gets which bunk, Apple Bloom and Scootaloo took the bunks that were left of the bathroom. Apple Bloom took the bottom bunk and Scootaloo took top bunk. Sweetie Belle offered the top bunk for Nyx, but Nyx would want to keep her glasses close to her whenever they have a rush morning start. Good thing the mattress store gave mom bed sheets to go with the mattresses.

Mom turned off the lights and closed the door. I said to her, "Mom. I think we should give them cover names whenever they meet someone new when they're here."

"Oh, that's a good call," said Mom. "Their names aren't very common names here. So, what do you think their names should be."

I thought about it hard. Perhaps we should give them names that were close to their own names, but it's gonna be hard to figure that out. I then said, "Maybe we should discuss this in the morning."

"Good idea, sweetheart," Mom said, kissing my forehead. "Now, you should go to bed. It's way past your bedtime."

I nodded and headed off to my room. "Good night, Mom," I said on my way to my room.

"Good night, Jacob," Mom said. Hopefully, we would discuss the situation in the morning.

Author's Note:

Hey, faithful viewers. I would like some cover name ideas for the Cutie Mark Crusaders. Names that are close to the names of the Cutie Mark Crusaders. If you wanna suggest names, here's how you should put it:

Apple Bloom: Insert Cover Name Here
Sweetie Belle: Insert Cover Name Here
Scootaloo: Insert Cover Name Here
Nyx: Insert Cover Name Here

Thank you for reading, and thank you for helping me out if you chose to do so.