• Published 14th Apr 2020
  • 2,285 Views, 287 Comments

A Glitch in Equestria - Kamen rider yokai



so I'm currently stuck in a vitural database with the help vr animatronics until I end up meeting sunset shimmer who decided beta testing a game was fun. Oh and I'm glitchtrap. I should never went to that convention.

Comments ( 28 )

11258302
legion I know you like the chapter but I do want some feedback on this story not a rehash of your last reactions to the chapters. makes it a bit hard to tell if I'm doing things right or where I can improve. I know I can at least work on the girl's speech to trigger the elements of harmony for a few of them. it's not easy to make that kind of speech. some were easy others a lot harder. I actually struggled a bit with rarity's part, to be honest. it's kinda obvious which I have a bit of a struggle with depending on their character.

Excellent work can’t wait to read your next story you do a excellent job

11258354
Apologies I'm Just Excited.

That was a great 4 chapters! I look forward to your "Curse of Dreadbear" side story i request you PM me a link to your side story once your side story's first chapter is posted. I am really looking forward to your next chapter and side story!

11260794
I'll be putting a link at the end of this chapter so no need for the pm just checked the wiki so the side story will be around 16 chapters ten for the actual segments and likely six for prologue, interludes and epilogue for the side story. So if I made it one whole story like I intended that would be 80 whole chapters I would have burned out by that point so best to start making it a series proper by splitting it into seperate stories to make it slightly easier on me.

11261054
Awesome i like that idea. Ok i'll check this final chapter every couple weeks to see if the link is there. As stated before i'll be looking forward to it

11261067
Just check back Saturday afternoon working on the prologue chapter when I have time during work and will continue when I get home.

Me gustó mucho el capítulo espero con ansias el siguiente capítulo 😁👍
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Where's Fnaf 3 Night 5? Or Fnaf 4, Fnaf 5: Sister Location and Fnaf 6 VR levels????

11262794
Likely merged into previous level chapters. For FNAF classic segments. And the FNAF four and five segments are there. FNAF six which is pizzeria simulator isn't in VR help wanted it's a later point of this story since this is taking place in 2014 twelve years before William returns as Springtrap in 2026. It's a bit of time travel shenanigans for how sunset got a game that hasn't been released until decades from when she got it. The segments should be there as I had to merge nights to get a bit more chapter length since describing the classic nights is usually pretty short so if you skimmed the chapters you likely missed it. When you think about it the classic three games has a clear cut pattern with slight variations so describing the whole night is pretty much cut and paste. If I made each segment it's own chapter night by night it's a pretty short chapter. At least I still managed to get through to 32 whole chapters which is a good sized story for what I got. I have never played the FNAF games so as I explained multiple times things will be slow as I look things up and try to adapt them. By the time I hit security breach VR help wanted will be vastly different when we actually reach that point in the actual timeline. As in when the game is actually being developed.

New question;

If this is before Battle of the bands. Then why is Sci-Twi here much early?

Another question;

I hope that Anon-A-Miss DOESN'T happened!

Then again, it might not happened in the first place. Since Marrie can just have easily hacked on the CMC's phones and account, and expose them before they have done any real damage. :twilightangry2: :ajsmug:

Managed to read this fully.
Pretty nice

“Elements of harmony at work first time I joined in and wasn’t at the other end of it. More surprised you got dragged in” sunset said before we returned to the Hub.

Really wished Spike was part of that bond too..

11282284
taking a slight break. I was focusing on this only for a while and I don't want to burn out.
11283945
that will be addressed once I hit rainbow rocks.

11285883
The bond part on Spike's case?

How have you been? Is everything going well?

11343599
crazy summer. got invited to a wedding in august next year, pay at work was temporarily cut until my job switched to a one-on-one program so sixty dollar raises for my monthly pay from $15 per hour. and dealing with a bruised knee since last Tuesday. so yeah been a crazy time I barely have free time to write on breaks and weekends in between getting ready for the first wedding I've been at. plus getting ready for Halloween this year. it also doesn't help I got a dentist appointment this week on Thursday so yeah busy time.

11346622
That is crazy, but I hope it gets better and less hectic for you.

How is your life going?

What do you think of the Ruin DLC?

11653010
Surprisingly good and gives me a few ideas how to flip security breach around what with the faz-wrench and Cassie being gregory's friend and her apparent bond with Roxy. Seriously how did glamrock Freddy forget a faz-wrench could have saved his friends so Gregory didn't have to break chica, Monty and Roxy.

How the next chapter going?

Login or register to comment