• Published 25th Oct 2012
  • 12,188 Views, 157 Comments

Pokemon; World Collision - Ty The Draco



Pikachu and Buneary end up on Equestria and must team up with the Mane 6 to find a way home.

  • ...
17
 157
 12,188

A Lunar Rocket Return, part 2

"Huh?" asked a confused Pikachu. He looked and was surprised beyond belief when he saw some sort of creature that had put up a green shield, which was blocking James' Gyarados' Hyper Beam attack. The move ended and soon, everyone saw who had block that attack. It was a Pokemon who had two tails that each have a red jewel encrusted in them and had a partially magenta face with four long, drooping appendages of the same color and another red gem encrusted in its forehead.

"It can't be?! Mesprit?!" asked a surprised Pikachu. The legendary Emotion Pokemon looked back at Pikachu and winked before facing Team Rocket.

"You know you guys are really starting to get on my nerves. So how about you let go of Victini and leave peacefully or else." said Mesprit, who sounded very calm, yet somehow everyone could sense the anger Mesprit had.

"I'm not afraid of you! Frillish, come out and use Hydro Pump!" yelled Jessie as the jellyfish like Pokemon came out and blasted a stream of water at Mesprit, who countered with Extrasensory. The attacks somehow were at equal power until Applejack, who was wearing a scarecrow costume, suddenly came up and used her hat to blind Frillish, allowing Mesprit to overpower the Hydro Pump and make a direct hit.

"Alright, Ah have no idea who ya all are, but ya better let mah friend go!" yelled Applejack. Meowth just laughed at this though as he pulled out some sort of controller.

"Yeah right, this little legendary Pokemon is going to power up our newest robot, which we got the idea from thanks to your so called princesses! Activate, Rocket Alicorn!" yelled Meowth as he pressed a button and suddenly, the balloon started to transform. The balloon disappeared and the basket it was carrying began to morph into a large metallic pony shape with a large metal horn and robotic wings and the letter R on it's chest. Where the eyes would be was a control room behind a glass wall and Team Rocket could be seen in it with Victini, who was now in a glass ball, being put in some sort of containment chamber, which started absorbing his powers, causing Victini to yell in pain. The power being absorbed powered up the machine and it let out a mechanical roar.

"Erll, what do you think of our machine? We made it have the same power either one of your princesses have, but powered up thanks to Victini's power." said Jessie, who sounded very proud. Pikachu just growled at Team Rocket.

"This is the last straw Team Rocket! First you ruin my first Nightmare Night, then you poisn one of the rulers of this land, and now you're using my friends power to give your machine energy! You're going to pay!" yelled Pikachu with a more furious tone in his voice then ever before. Pikachu suddenly charged at the machine with Volt Tackle, but Team Rocet just laughed.

"You honestly think that will work?" asked James as he pressed a button. The machine suddenly fired some sort of beam from it's horn, which hit Pikachu right in the stomach, causing him to skid on the ground and slam into a building, nerly knocking him out cold.

"Hey, not cool! You're going down!" yelled Ranbow Dash as she charged at the Rocket Alicorn, but James' Gyarados got in her way. James then pulled out another Poke Ball as the glass window opened up.

"Time for you to get out of the way! Come on out Carnivine!" yelled James, only for Carnivine to suddenly bite his head the moment it came out of it's Poke Ball.

"How many times must you do this!?" yelled a annoyed James, causing everyone else to sweat drop and for Twilight to ask Buneary, who was very worried about Pikachu, something.

"Has that thing done that to him before?" asked Twilight. Buneary just sighed.

"Several times. I lost count sometime after it reached 50." said Buneary before she suddenly fired an Ice Beam at the machine, but was stopped by Gyarados. James had finally gotten Carnivine off him at this point.

"Carnivine, use Solarbeam, Yamask, use Shadow Ball, Mime Jr., use Psybeam, Amoonguss, use Sludge Bomb, and Gyarados, use Hydro Pump!" yelled James.

"My turn now! Seviper, use Night Slash, Yanmega, use Sonicboom! Woobat, use Air Slash, and Frillish, use Blizzard!" yelled Jessie. All 9 Team Rocket Pokemon fired their attacks as Meowth had the Rocket Alicorn fire another beam, Twilight immedately tried to counter with her own beam combined with an Extrasensory from Mesprit and an Ice Beam from Buneary. Dash went back and scooped up Appejack, with the twogoing for a combo attack.

"YEEHAW! Take this!" yelled Applejack as her and Dash sped towards Team Rocket, but Jessie just smiled as she pulled out yet another Poke Ball.

"I still have one Pokemon. Go, Wobbuffet! Use Counter!" said Jessie as her large blue Pokemon cme out and became enveloped in an orange aura, which blocket AJ and Dash's combo move and dealt twice as much damage they would have dealt at them, causing them to fly back and crash into the others, allowing Team Rocket's combo move to hit them and send all of them flying into the Everfree Forest.

"We did it!" Jessie said with happy giggle. But her celebration was cut short when a Thunderbolt hit Gyarados, causing it to fall down to the ground out cold. Team Rocket was shocked by ths and turned to the source of the move, which was revealed to be Pikachu, who was barely standing and was covered in bruises.

"How can you still fight!?" asked a shocked James as he returned his Gyarados back to it's Poke Ball. Pikachu didn't respond and suddenly blasted Mime Jr. with an Electro Ball, knocking it out.

"I am going to say this to you only one time...I will never forgive you." said Pikachu as he used Extremespeed to go find his friends, though went slower then usual because of his injuries. But Pikachu had to be sure his friends were alright first, only to suddenly get stopped by a Poison Tail from Seviper.

"Where do you think you're going Pikachu!? Seviper, use Poison Fang!" commandedJessie, but Seviper suddenly got blasted by a magic beam. Pikachu looked to his side and saw Rarity and Pinkie helping Luna back up and smoke was seen coming from Luna's horn.

"Go, see if our friends are alright darling. We'll hold them off." said Rarity as she picked up a familiar looking boulder with her magic and launched a at the machine while Pinkie fired at it with her party cannon. Luna just nodded at Pikachu and charged into battle, despite being weakened from the poison. Pikachu gave them a thumbs up and went into the forest. After sometime looking, Pikachu found them in front of the Nightmare Moon statue, trying to get back up. Mesprit was already up, but was holding it's arm in pain.

"You guys alright?" asked Pikachu.

"I think so, though I can't feel hardly anything in my arm." said Mesprit. Pikacghu immediately though the emotion Pokemon's arm could possibly be broken.

"OW! Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh, my wing hurts!" yelled Dash. Pikachu saw her wing completely folded in half, indicating it was broken.

"I am going to have a headache for a while, but I'll be fine." said Twilight, though there was a little bit of red coming down her forehead.

"Ah've taken worse." said Applejack, who had only suffered bruises from the crash. Pikachu was a little bit happy his friends, despite Mesprit and Rainbow Dash having broken bones, were alright. But then he realized something.

"Wait, what about Buneary!?" asked Pikachu. Everyone then panicked, looing around for the rabbit Pokemon. Pikachu then looked behind a bush and found Buneary, who was probably in the worst condition. She had gotten a bad cut across her forehead, almost right on the eye, and her left foot was twisted in the wrong way. Further more, she was still out cold. The sight of this made Pikachu's heart skip many beats as he was paralyzed for a bit. The others soon came up to Pikachu and saw the condition Buneary was in.

"Oh horseapples! She needs help!" said Applejack as she tried to help Buneary, only to suddenly get hit with a Shadow Ball, knocking her out. Everyone then turned around and saw Team Rocket approaching them.

"Was those 3 the best you could do!?" asked Jessie before she laughed. The others tried to get themselves ready, but pain shot through their bodies, causing them to flinch in pain.

"You honestly think you can beat us in your condition? Don;t make us laugh cause it's time to finish this!" yelled Meowth as he flipped some sort of switch. Suddenly, the Rocket Alicorn flew up into the sky and locked in on the others.

"Sky Barrage, fire!" yelled Meowth as the robot fired seveal small missiles, which was aimed at the others. Mrsprit tried to put up a Protect, but was unable to as pain suddenly shot through it's head. Mesprit then saw a smll red shard fall down and felt the gem on it's forehead, fidning a crack in it.

"Oh no!" said Mesprit right before everyone was hit with the missiles, causing them to go flying and hit the ground out cold, except for Pikachu, who was barely holding onto his consciousness. Team Rocket laughed at this.

"To think this machine would be the one we used to finally capture you Pikachu." said Jessie. Pikachu, not wanting it to end like this, struggled to get back up.

"Fighting to the end huh? Not going to help, but I commend you for that Pikachu. You'll be very good for the boss!" said Meowth as he fired a net at Pikachu, who suddenly found second whim and dodge it, then fired an Electro Ball at the Rocket Alicorn, knocking it off balance. Pikachu then jumped with as much strength he could muster up and knocked it down with an Iron Tail. The crash of the Rocket Alicorn falling down was enough for the glass window to break.

"AH! I though you said the glass was unbreakable!" said Jessie. Pikachu then fired a Volt Tackle at the chamber holding Victini and destroyed it, freeing the victory Pokemon, who was completely drained of it's strength. But suddenly, Meowth hit Pikachu from behind with a Fury Swipes, causing Pikachu to fall down to one knee.

"Well Pikachu, we win." said Meowth. Pikachu growled at Team Rocket, but suddenly saw something appear outside. Team Rocket soon noticed it too and turned to see what was there. Standing there was none other then Celestia herself, who looked very mad ans was charging up a powerful spell.

"I'll give you one warning, leave them alone or else." said Celestia. Pikachu knew tha Team Rocket wasn't gonig to give up that easily and he knew he had to take one for the team. He used his last bit of strength to toss Victini out of the machine and Celestia caught him.

"Quick, do it now! Don't worry about me, just make sure the others are safe!" yelled Pikachu. Celestia thought Pikachu was crazy, but the look in his eyes made her know he was serious. Just as she fired the beam, Buneary had woken up and saw the beam fire at the machine, which she saw Pikachu in.

"PIKACHU, NOOOOOO!!!" yelled Buneary as the beam hit the Rocket Alicorn and it exploded, sending Team Rocket flying.

"Looks like Team Rocket's blasting off again!" yelled Team Rocketas the disappeared into the sky with a twinkle being left where they were sent flying. Buneary immediately rushed towards the remains of the machine, despite not being able to walk, and began trying to find Pikachu. Celestia tried to say something to her.

"Buneary, I-" began Celestia, but was cut off by an Aura Sphere going by her head. Buneary was facing her with her paw facing her and tears in her face.

"SHUT UP! You knew Pikachu was in there! You could have killed him! You monster!" yelled Bunear at Celestia, who gasped and realized how upset Buneary was. She knew telling her that Pikachu told her to do it right now was not a good idea and she would stay quiet for now. Buneary soon foun Pikachu's hand and immediately pulled him out as Spike, along with other ponies, appeared and began helping the other ponies and Pokemon get to the hospital. Buneary just cried ono Pikachu's chest. He was severly injured and was out cold. And Buneary thought it was Celestia's fault, even though she didn't know the whole story. Will Pikachu survive? Will the others make a full recover? Find out next time...























"So, this is one of the portals that is causing some worlds to come together, huh?" said a tall purple cat like Pokemon wearing a brown hood. It was looking at one of the portals it was told about by one of his friends, who had gone into the portal to see what was going on.

"This power causing it...it's more powerful then anything I've ever felt...no matter, if going into this portal will help me find the one behind my creation and finally have my revenge, then so be it. Giovanni, be ready...the wrath of Mewtwo...shall soon begin..." said the genetic Pokemon as he sped into the portal in search of his creator. Mewtwo was on a mission to get Giovanni and is going to take down anyone and anything that gets in his way as the journey continues.

To be continued...

Author's Note:

Team Rocket has been beaten, but Pikachu and others have been injured badly and Buneary is blaming Princess Celestia for Pikachu's injuries without knowing the full story. Also, Mewtwo is back and is seeking the leader of Team Rocket for revenge, but for what? Find out next time.