• Published 17th Dec 2011
  • 2,019 Views, 46 Comments

Roses and Thorns - BellaWonderfulPony

  • ...
2
 46
 2,019

Chapter 4. Another piece

~Roses and Thorns~

~Chapter 4~

~Another Piece~


"Okay, let's go Zach."

Rose didn't hesitate and ran off into the woods searching for another piece as Zach quickly jogged behind her.

"Rose- Shouldn't- We- -Stop?"

Zach was getting tired but he was still running after Rose until Rose stopped and Zach tackled her not knowing she was stopping.

"Zach!"

"Sorry,"

Zach blushed and helped Rose up as Rose grabbed another piece.

"Another piece of the amulet! Look Zach!"

Zach looked in amazement as Rose held up a dirty piece of the Amulet Of Trottingham.

"This is amazing Rose! Another piece of the amulet! Were getting so close! 2 pieces down, 2 to go."

Meanwhile, the goons Zory and his boss weren't having such a great time.

"Boss, I'm trying to help you up, STOP HITTING ME!"

Zory's boss wasn't listening as he was beating Zory up with a stick as he was throwing a fit in the pond he had fell in earlier.

"ZORY! HELP ME UP ALREADY! YOUR SO STUPID! YOU LET ME FALL IN THIS HOLE! YOU PLANNED THIS YOU DIRTY RAT!"

Zory was getting beat up with a stick and Zory's boss was still throwing the fit.

Zory then fell in the pond on top of his boss fighting with him dunking him in the pond with his boss gasping for air.

"ZORY! BLUB! STOP! BLUB! YOU IDIOT!"

Then they suddenly noticed they were in a very SMALL pond.

"Oops...."

They both said it at the same time as they were covered in mud.

Rose and Zach heard their screaming, shrugged, and went on in there quest for The Golden Amulet Of TrottingHam.