• Published 8th Feb 2020
  • 1,024 Views, 1 Comments

Spike 10: It's Hero Time - Spider-Hurricane



Spike Gets Splits, An Omnitrix with the Ability to Talk and Fuse Aliens with Another Alien. together with Snap and Others he Save the world from evil, Like Dr. Animo and his Henchmen, Drago. Charmcaster and his Rock Golems. Hex. Shock, Brother o'Jolt

  • ...
3
 1
 1,024

3. Animo Farms

Summery
The Summer Animal Fair is in Town and Spike has to Face A Mad Scientist Known as Dr. Animo has Taken Control. Will Spike Stop him While Controlling the New Ailen

Spike was Walking with Snap and Twilight.
It had Been a Week since The Splits and Nightmare Moon incident.
"What's Going on here?" Snap asked.
"It's the Equestrian Summer Animal Fair." Spike Said.
"Me and Spike went there Every Time they came to Canterlot. They have Animals you can't Find in any Zoo." Twilight said.
Twilight soon met up with Fluttershy. "Hi, Fluttershy, I Knew you wouldn't resist going here." Twilight Said.
"Of Course not i couldn't bear to not see the baby animals." Fluttershy said, As the Writer was grossed out typing this down.
Fluttershy Looked at the Baby Chick as it, unexpectedly, Grew and Gained Fangs with Horns along with an Extra Eye with all the eyes red.
"HAHHHHAHA, Look at the Power of Dr. Animo thanks to my Mutate-Inator 2000 X. I can Evolve Animals." Said Dr Animo. Dr. Animo was a light Green Unicorn in a Black jumpsuit and what looks like a helmet with horns and Wires with a Hole for his horn.
His Horn glowed Red as a Beam hit a Frog, making it the Same as the Chick. "Attack" Dr. Animo said.
Spike hid behind a Wall to Transform "Alright Splits Hero time!" Spike said.
"I can't" Splits said.
"Why not."
"Because am Still recharge after you turned to Heatblast to make Popcorn last night." Splits said.
Spike got Mad and hit Splits "OW!" He said.
Splits was now Glowing Green."Alright!"
Spike saw a new alien " Cool New Alien!" Spike said.
"I dunno, this one is Giving Weird vibes." Splits said.
"Mmmm believe the Talking Alien Watch or the Dragon, Tough Choice but i choose Dragon." Spike said as he Slapped it down.
FLASH


Spike grew taller while gaining a Humanoid form.
His spikes split apart and turned to a hair like form
his scales turned to skin.
he gained a black shirt with green pants


"Cool i feel so powerful." Spike said.
Spike could feel information forming in his brain.
This is weird Spike thought.
Spike flew towards the problem, that had been on a Mutant frog.
"Stop right there you Froggy freak! I uh... Kamaki will stop you!" Kamaki said.
"HA! you think you can stop me" Animo said.
Kamaki flew towards Animo's frog and punched it 'Kamaki can punch HARD' Kamaki thought as the frog was , sadly unaffected except to the fact it wobbled. Oh, *Dolphin noise* Kamaki thought.
The frog ate Kamaki and spit him out, results are SMASH him- Smash Crushing- SMASH through SMASH walls.
"Ah Crab-apples" Kamaki said before. SMASHKamaki hit the ground before pasting out causing him to.... wait, he didn't turn back


"Uh Uh, what happened" Kamaki said.
"Don't worry Mr. Kamaki we will take care of you" Said a nurse.
Kamaki POV
I get confused because I thought I turn back when i past out. I look around to see that am STILL Kamaki.
'WHAT! Why haven't i turned back I thought, trying to make sure not to alert the Nurse.
I look to see the Mane 6 Plus my friends in their Superhero suits.
"Hi am Kamaki, I see you met my Friend the Super Trio. " I said.
"Oh, i didn't know you knew them" Twilight said.
"Oh, yeah being two hero teams saving the same planet you kinda have to know all the heroes." Power Red or Snap said. I got up and got Spattered with Questions from Twilight.
"So why have you Aliens came here?"
"To Help Stop evil!" I answered fast.
"Can i have a hair Sample?"
"Ok."
"Who's your Best Friend?" Pinkie Pie Said.
"Big Chill and Spidermonkey."
"What's with the Symbol on you, each alien has a symbol like that?"
"Oh uhh, it's a Alien Squad Hero Badge, it also allows us to fuse our DNA with other species and to teleport other aliens encase we need extra help." i said, it being the best lie i can come up with.
"Can you show us that Fusion feature."
I hit Splits, and start fusion mode.
Fusion starting
Fusing Sayian DNA with Nosedeenian DNA[
10%
50%

80%
90%
100%
3rd Person view/i]
KamaShock had battery like things on his arms and legs. he had a purple lightning bolt like mark running his chest

KAMASHOCK!!
To Be Continued
..
....
....
...
..
.

Author's Note:

OK recap, Spike got Kamaki, It glitched and after too many hits from the walls, got struck as him.
I put half of the story because am gonna put Chapters in installment so i do less work because if i didn't, the Chapter would have taken an entire Month to make.
see you guys next time for

Animo's Mutant Empire
Kamaki's Big Break

Comments ( 1 )

I NEET MOORE AND I WANT NOOOOOOOOOOOW

Login or register to comment