• Published 27th Dec 2011
  • 10,643 Views, 389 Comments

Leap of Faith: Twilight Vs. The Great and Powerful - Wolokai



Somepony's causing problems in Manehatten, and Twilight won't believe who it is!!!

  • ...
21
 389
 10,643

The Afterparty!!! - Author's Notes

Howdy! Wolokai here, as usual at the end of every exciting and awesome story. Got quite a bit of news for you all so let's get right too it!

First off, I have some bad news....

Leap of Faith: Muffin Vs. Baked Bads is cancelled.

(BOO!!!!!!! *Gets pelted with garbage*)

I'm sorry I'm sorry! Jeez!!! I apologize a thousand times over for the cancellation, I know, I know! It's for personal reasons that I won't be writing this, and I'm afraid I won't be able to go into detail about it soo...I fully understand if you all flip tables at me.

BUT, BUT!! THERE'S GOOD NEWS!!!

Leap of Faith: Generosity Vs. Laughter IS NOT CANCELLED! That's right! Rarity and Pinkie Pie are next on our list!

One more fic...before the very last one (Or so we think....)


I've got a very, very special announcement as well....tell me everypony...have you heard of "The Ballad of Pinkie Pie?"

That's right, we're going back!!! Pinkamena: The Dark Descent is coming back around for writing with a new title, some changes, and a HEAP TON MORE CONTENT!!!! I had hinted and mentioned in my ask tumblr and FIM blog that we were going back to something, well there it is!!!

Some of the Plot of the story is going to be tweaked for logic's sakes, but it's by popular demand and my favorite critic's wishes that I bring The Ballad of Pinkie Pie up to supreme new levels! Now, I can't tell you exactly when it'll start showing up on FIMFiction, but when it does you WILL BE INFORMED! Follow my page and keep up to date with the next two fics and I'll be sure to drop links and announcements when it shows up!


For right now, I hope you enjoyed (Here comes the awesomeness!) THE MOST VIEWED, HIGHEST RATED, and MOST COMMENTED Leap of Faith yet!!!! I have never been so hyped and excited by you guys and I'm practically squeeing myself to death just thinking about it!

You're all so great and so wonderful that I'm not sure I could write as well as I do without you!


With all this being said, enjoy a brief intermission while we gear up for Leap of Faith: Generosity Vs. Laughter!


Ta ta!!!!

~*~ Wolokai ~*~


Regular Tumblr: http://wolokaikurrsnyder.tumblr.com/

Ask Tumblr (Ask Wolokai The Writer) : http://askwolokai.tumblr.com/

Comments ( 26 )

AWWWW YEAH, ̶r̶̶a̶̶p̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶p̶̶i̶̶e̶ Raripie, that has to be something, I'VE NEVER READ (I'm serious here! :rainbowlaugh:)

Looking forward to that!

I'm honestly confused. Of all the potential pairings and shippings and everything else I'm not sure just HOW a Pinkie X Rarity relationship would work. Not that I'm against it or anything, but my imagination fails me when I try to understand just how that relationship could work. I think I'm rather excited to see just how such an excellent author such as yourself pulls it off.

Back to hitting above par, way to go. Even though I've never seen, nor can my head canon logically fit, the next pairing I am happy to read it. Sad to see other stories go though. Who would've been the pair in Muffins and Back Bads? Derpy I assume would be muffins but Baked Bads?

What an excellent ending to an excellent tale. I enjoyed reading this one indefinitly. Pretty sad to see it go. Oh well, can't wait to see more fanfics from yah.

Mannn... I was happy for Derpy but now.... :fluttershbad::fluttershbad::fluttershbad:

178349 Look up the Combinatorics Project. It ships all possible combinations of the mane 6, including raripie. It is on equestrian daily, so it should be rather easy to find. I believe it is the second story in there that has RariPie. Hope that helps.

Woo on to the next Leap of Faith! and a rewrite of The Ballad of Pinkie Pie? I'm all over that :D

This was the first Twi/Trixie story that I've ever read so I can't compare it to others, but I have to say I really liked it :D

Have a good one :D

I, personally, liked how you had Trixie talking normally, rather than her normally depicted 'always on' persona.

I don't know how receptive you are to suggestions, but I'd like to see "Leap of Faith: Sun (P.Celestia) vs. Moon (N.Moon)"

:fluttercry: Tears were shed when Twilight told Trixie about meeting her mom. I rarely cry over fics and you have succeeded in doing so, grats. I am confused about one thing though. I get Celestia having to take out the mayor first, but why didn't Luna help in the assault (other than obvious story needs)? Angry and guilty Goddess of the Night would have helped considerably.

I have something to say,

*ahem*
fuck yes!

Thank you, that is all

(Bravo! Great Job!! I'm ready for some raripie!)

(oh and if you did write muffins vs baked bads, would that be derpyxspike, or derpyxredheart?)

153721 'Lady, while I could not appreciate the moral support you're providing more,
you are kinda distracting the troops. A lot. Please get some clothes on.
(..until the victory-celebration, at least..:raritywink:)'

I LOVE YOU WOLOKAI!!! YOUR THE BESTESTES PONY WRITER EVER!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COTINUING PINKCAMINA!!! :rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss:

260766

To be honest I hadn't really given that much thought. If I had to give it some kind of reason though, it'd really have to be coincidence that Luna happened to be in the general vicinity working her night across Equestria. Any kind of info she'd have on Trixie would probably come up when she confronted Celestia about it later on when she asked if there was anything they could do for her.

Sorry if that wasn't explained, because I hadn't even considered that plot hole.

As always I am late to the party that is FIMFICTION so I just finished your story and I have to say that I really loved and tolerated it. I was going to heavily criticize it because you used the picture I was going to use for my fimfiction (again I have to mention how I am always late on these kinde of things) but I cant find anything really negative to say about your story. I do so love the pairing of Twilight/Trixie so now I have look for another suitable picture for my story. Anyways I look forward to reading your Generosity vs Laughter story but I need sleep so I will start reading in about eleven hours or so and hopefully I can catch up to your most recent story. Until next time your new found fan and avid reader mrgysao :ajsleepy:

This fanfic, was incredible, easily my #1 fave, and it used to be Konsiega's Star Gazer!
Faved, Watched and Liked, i even F*cked up my sleep schedule cause i just wanted to keep going until the very end!

For this... I love you xD
Keep it up, Friend... you're nothing short of incredible



Now it's my time to go sleep at 4:50AM! :heart:

Finally finished this. I loved it but now I gotta go back and read everything else you've written!

...

So win/win for me. :pinkiehappy:

TQP

just finished this great story! i loved it. i will have to read your other stories for sure.

Oh wow this story where amazing i found it when i where digging around FimFiction.
Looking for some decent ship fics when i stumbled across this gem.
I have read the OctyScratch and now this one i might read the other Leap of Faith fics as well at some point.

But im quite picky when it comes to pairing in ship fics tho you really know how to tell a good story.
So i might give it shot at some point if you where to write another Twixie fic maybe some sort of sequel to this one?

I would gladly read it in a heart beat cause your really good at drawing the readers mind in to the story.
So i will watch you so can keep a track on your fics.

Keep up the Good work!

Rari-Pie? Does not compute...

fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/209/f/1/omg_twixie_by_algaepon-d41zk7d.png

I'm starting to like this pairing...

Also - beautiful story. Read it all in one go and I do not regret it.

hmm wasnt that tradgic, sad, but not tradgic.

Comment posted by Princess Purple Rust deleted Mar 31st, 2013

1383101 pinkity. it is pinkity. get it right. pinkity.

3408311

i love annoying peaple by commenting on old storys so here it is

Well played, well played:trixieshiftleft:

Also good God my grammar and spelling was awful back then

6011018 funnily enough seeing the world around me, i welcome the police from this story.

Login or register to comment