• Published 8th Feb 2020
  • 6,021 Views, 90 Comments

The Sleeping Hero - The Loner



An ancient warrior wakes to learn that the world has forgotten its past. It's time they remembered their roots.

Comments ( 8 )

11529110
lol this story has been here since February of 2020, I just finally got around to finish typing the remainder of the newest chapter.

At long last a new chapter hopefully the next one wouldn't take 3 more years

Hmm... Well, thing definitely won't get stale between Bayott and Naga in the bedroom with those alternate forms.

So, so far only Shadowmere and Dragon Lord Ember are confirmed to be interested in Bayott.

Also, one of the chapters stated that Ysolda was Bayott's wife while also stating that he never had the time to pursue a relationship?

11531682
well, yes, he was married. BUT, he was always never really around enough to romance her because of the dangers of Skyrim. Romance was dead in Skyrim, no one ever really dated.

It seemed to me that it went something like...Oh hey you helped me out, so I like you...*find an Amulet of Mara and wear it* Hey, I like you too let's get married.

It's treated more along the lines of a bargaining deal I've noticed. You marry them, and they get to stay at home, alone.

ROFL Derpi and Shadowmere :rainbowlaugh:

Please tell me you're still uploading this cuz this is such a good story and I'd hate to see it die like so many others

11715883
still working on it, just got a bit sidetracked by my other stories and rl a bit.

Login or register to comment