• Published 1st Jan 2020
  • 3,543 Views, 20 Comments

Just a Late Night Dip... - Dark Tail



Smolder, Gallus and Ocellus enjoy a late night dip before having to sneak back to their rooms. But things soon get complicated.

  • ...
4
 20
 3,543
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 6 )

Always nice when a second hot scene is teased in the main story, and then a bonus chapter comes out to show that hot scene in all it's glory~

10137408
it was a cute moment also already said on ypur page but your portrail lf celly is adorable cocky badass abd sexy and i hope she shows up more

10137408
plus lol the comment at smoulder sleeping naked in the open how many times was spike like nope nope nope when she did it damnit lol now im tempted to make a quick oneshot of his reactions to the varius times its happend and the varius poses she could have been in

Look forward to what that possible sequel will be about. Also great work with the bonus chapter.

Some nice situations in this story. I just wish they could have had a little more time with those situations to enjoy it. They always got interrupted too soon.

(The bonus chapter avoided this, making it much more satisfying. Though overuse if the pronoun ‘her’ made it confusing at times.)

Nice to see someone actually using Ocellus’s ability to transform, though! Really not enough clopfics use that. I’d love to see her transform into somepony else (like Twilight or something) in order to play a sexy prank on her friends. Oh no! The headmare caught us naked! But … she’ll let us go if we have sex with her? So hot! And then Ocellus reveals that it was her all along.

(But, anyway, couldn’t Ocellus just transform into a disguise who’s wearing clothes? That would have solved a lot of their problems.)

Oh, and am I the only one who thinks Ocellus turned herself into a siren, not a seapony?

11345095
These are the kinds of comments I wish I got more often. Constructive criticism I can use to improve and some fun ideas to work off of for later.

Login or register to comment