• Published 24th Oct 2019
  • 314 Views, 8 Comments

Torn Between Worlds - Lonewolf78



When Twilight botches a teleportation spell, the mane 6 finds themselves in two different worlds.

  • ...
 8
 314

2: Brave New Worlds

There was a flash, and Twilight, Applejack, and Fluttershy found themselves at their destination... Or so they thought.

"Well, did we make it?" Fluttershy asked.

Twilight looked around. There were no dragons in sight, and the vegetation looked different from what she saw before.

"We might not be in the Dragon Lands," replied Twi.

"Ah nuts Derpy barging in must have messed up yer' spell," commented AJ.

"S-so were are we?" Fluttershy said, shaking a bit.

"I... I don't know!"

"Terrific." snapped Applejack as she stomped her hoof. "Ah should've just stayed..."

They heard some voices and hoofsteps from behind a row of bushes.

"Let's see who that is," Twilight said. And they went over and peaked through the bushes. A strange blue mule like creature was coming up the road pulling a wagon with two more strange creatures in it, whom were talking to each other.

"What are those?" asked Fluttershy. Twilight was shocked.

"They're... humans!" she replied.

"Say what? You mean like in the world Sunset Shimmer is in?" AJ asked.

"Yes, but they're not the same," replied Twi. They listened to their conversation.

"So do you think the princess will show up at the ball?" one guy asked the other.

"I don't know. With that threat Diabolyn made, they might be worried something big will happen to Dar Shan if she does," the other replied as they continued on.

"Princess? Diabolyn? Dar Shan?" Fluttershy said nervously.

"Ah' don't think we're in Equestria anymore Twilight", commented Applejack.

"So what will we do? How will you get us back home?" asked Fluttershy.

"Well it shouldn't be any trouble to teleport us back, but we need to see if the others are here too, because if they are and I leave, they won't be able to get back," she replied.

"Then we better start looking," replied Applejack. With no idea where they were, they followed the road opposite of the way the cart had just went.

-------------------------

At the same time Twilight and the others arrived in Dar Shan, Pinkie, Rarity, and Dash had arrived at their destination.

"Well are we here?" asked Pinkie.

Dash flew up a short distance and looked around.

Iiii don't think we are. This doesn't look like Rainbow Falls," replied Dash. she then flew back down.

"This doesn't even look like Equestria. I don't recognize these flowers," replied Rarity, looking at a nearby cluster of them.

"So what happened?" Asked Pinkie.

"I'm pretty sure when Derpy startled Twilight, it messed up her spell," replied Dash.

"Terrific. So now what?" snapped Rarity.

"We need to figure out where we are, and find Twilight and the others so we can get back," replied the pegasus.

"Let's see if there's anything over those hills," Pinkie said. And they headed off.

"This place is a lot more colorful than Equestria. The leaves and flowers are so vivid in color," commented Rarity.

"And I'm surprised at the lack of clouds here," added Dash.

As they got close to the ridge, they heard a commotion in the trees off to their left.

"What's that?" Pinkie said.

"It sounds like a struggle. Come on!" replied Dash, and the three went towards the sounds.

Peaking over some bushes, they found the source.

"What in the world are those?" whispered Rarity.

"That gray one with black outfit appears to be one of those humans Twilight talked about, and then a... brown talking parasprite carrying a white one?" commented Dash.

"Those are too big for parasprites silly," replied Pinkie.

"Let me go! Wait until Rainbow mmmmuph...." the gray one gagged the white furball.

"HAHAHA! How is she going to know? No one knows you're missing yet!" cracked the gray human.

"Yeah, and by the time she does, we'll have all of you! Huh huh!" added the brown furball.

"Oh no! They're taking it somewhere!" Pinke said.

"Not if we can help it!" yelled Dash.

The two goons were getting ready to put the furball into a wheeled contraption.

"Pick on someone your own size!"

The two looked to their left and saw Dash flying towards them.

"AAAAAAH!" The two yelled. They then dived out of the way, throwing the white furball, whom Pinkie caught.

"Who is that Murky?"

"I don't know but it isn't Rainbow's horse!"

Suddenly they were unable to move. Rarity was holding them in place with her magic, then Pinkie started throwing fruit, rocks, and anything else she could find at them.

"Take that you ruffians!" yelled Rarity. She then picked them up and dropped them.

"Let's get out of here Lurky!" And the two quickly jumped into their contraption and drove off.

Rainbow flew back down to them as Rarity removed the gag and rope from the furball.

"Thanks for saving me!" he said.

"No problem. We weren't going to let them pick on you," replied Dash.

"Who are you three anyway? I've never seen horses like you here before."

"We're ponies. I'm Rainbow Dash, and this is Rarity and Pinkie Pie," she replied.

"Now tell us your name!" Pinkie said, jumping up and down.

"I'm Twink. One of the sprites."

"You are a parasprite?" Rarity asked.

"No just a sprite. We work in the color mines," he replied.

"Color mines? You mine colors? How?" Pinkie said, scratching her head.

"Where are we anyway?" added Rarity.

"why you're in Rainbow Land of course!" replied Twink.

"I knew it! That bird brained pegasus made Twilight teleport us to here instead of Rainbow Falls!" snapped Dash.

"You're not from around here?" Twink asked.

"No. We're from a land called Equestria," replied Rarity.

"And what is teleporting?"

"It's a long story," replied Dash. "We need to see if our three friends are here so we can go with them back to Equestria."

"What if they're not here?" the sprite asked.

"Then... We may be stuck here," replied Rarity, which suddenly downed everyone's moods.

"Well I need to get back to the castle to tell Rainbow what happened to me, and tell her what Murky and Lurky said," he replied.

"But Dashie is right here," commented Pinkie.

"No Rainbow Brite, my friend and the ruler of Rainbow Land," replied Twink. "I'm sure she can help you find your friends.

"Well let's go then! " replied Pinkie. And they follower Twink to the castle.