• Published 23rd Dec 2019
  • 766 Views, 2 Comments

The Eye of Somnus - Ugly-Duckling123



Dash gets her hooves on a fun artifact.

  • ...
2
 2
 766

Twilight Sparkle into Rainbow Dash

Rainbow was just finishing making up her mind when the doors to the library opened and in came Twilight, who let out a long gasp at seeing the mess that was made.

"Rainbow Dash what is the meaning of this?" she asked her wings flapping.

"Oh, hey Twi," Rainbow said turning to her hiding the Eye behind her back "I was looking for some info on something but you weren't here, so you know I helped myself."

"You could have waited!" Twilight said loudly "You didn't need to make such a big a mess in here."

"Oh come on Twi it's just a few books..." Rainbow said rolling her eyes and getting an idea quickly but clearly she whispered "I call upon the power of Somnus" before aiming the Eye at Twilight "You should be more like me..."

"I... should be more like you..." Twilight repeated slowly.

Rainbow made Twilight stare into the Eye a little longer before dropping it from her friend's gaze.

Blinking, a little confused, Twilight shook her head to clear it, coming out of it with her mane looking just like Rainbow's in style.

"Now, Twi, what were you saying about this room?" Rainbow Dash asked placing the Eye around her own neck so both her hooves were free.

Looking around the room Twilight shrugged and said "It would have gotten all messed up eventually anyway. So I don't see what the problem is."

"Exactly!" Rainbow said smiling unable to believe this worked "Well see you Twi, I have to go and... see some of our friends. Yeah."

And without even saying goodbye she was gone.

Meanwhile Twilight turned around and left the room too, at a slightly slower pace and decided to take a cloud nap and sleep the rest of the afternoon.