• Published 28th Aug 2019
  • 1,426 Views, 19 Comments

Husband and Wife - Applespike forever

  • ...
7
 19
 1,426

4

Author's Note:

Applejack's nickname for Spike -- Moonlight (Same name from my other book from 'Applejack as a werewolf')
Spike name for A.J. -- Sunshine (From same book, as above)

A.J. P.O.V:
After waking up from a good night's rest, i went downstairs to make breakfast. Spike wasn't awake yet, but he would probably be up soon. As I poured the waffle batter into a waffle maker, I hear heavy footsteps come down the stairs, I turned around to see my boyfriend with sleepy eyes still, but he gives me a smile none the less. I point over to the table we sit at, and he sits down.

"Hey, sleepyhead, did you sleep well?" I asked taking the waffles out of the machine, before pouring some more batter in it. I got out the syrup and put that, plus the waffles on the table, I put Spike's waffles in front of him, while the syrup is in the middle of the table.

"*Yawn*...Yeah, I did, how did you sleep?" He asked pouring the syrup on his waffles before taking a bite.

"Yeah, I don't think I have slept this well in days." I say, getting my waffles out and sitting at the table, before pouring the syrup over mine and taking a bite. The waffles were good. Spike finished his food before me, and after putting his plate in the sink, he went back upstairs to get cleaned up for the day. I was left to my thoughts when I heard him close the bathroom door.

"What does Spike see in me? I mean, i'm nothing special. He deserves so much better, yet he still chooses me to be with?" I thought, but i was brought back to reality when I heard Spike calling my name.

"Applejack! Babe!"

I shook my head, and looked at him. He had a concerned expression on his face, he put a hand on my cheek and asked: "Are you okay, I was calling your name for two minutes, but when you didn't answer I got worried, I came downstairs and saw you looking out to the distance."

I had a sad expression on my face, I knew i was going to regret what i was going to ask, but it had to be asked and answered honestly. I placed my hoof on top of Spike's claw, and looked him straight in the eyes, I was nearly on the verge of tears while asking: "Spike... why...Why do you... love me? I-I mean y-you d-deserve so much b-better." I was crying by the time I had finished. I looked at Spike, and he had a shocked distraught expression.


Spike's P.O.V:
I had just come out of the bathroom, from having a shower and getting cleaned. I wanted to ask Applejack to go on a dinner date with me, for you see today I want to propose to her. I knew that from day 1 of us both being boyfriend and girlfriend, that I wanted to live the rest of my life with her for forever. I went into the bedroom, and opened my bedside table drawer, inside was a black box and inside that very box was a silver ring on a chain with a green emerald in the centre.

Yeah, I know you say that Applejack isn't much of a girly girl, and that is true, but I really wanted to be with her forever until the day I die. Engraved on the inside band of the silver ring, it said: "I love you." I put the ring back inside the black box and put said box back in the drawer. I headed for the door, while calling Applejack's name.

But when she didn't answer, I got worried, because usually whenever I call her she responds immediately. I went down the stairs, and into the kitchen, to see her lost in her thoughts and looking out into the distance, she had a sad expression and looking like she was about to cry. I screamed her name one last time, hoping to get her out of her depressed state.

"Applejack! Babe!"

That seemed to get her out of her state, as she shook her head and looked at me. I had a concerned expression and I put a clawed-hand on her cheek and asked: "Are you okay? I was calling your name for two minutes, but when you didn't answer I got worried, I came downstairs and saw you looking to the distance.

She still had that sad expression on her face, and she looked like she was going to ask something, but I don't know what. She placed her hoof on my clawed-hand that was on her cheek, and I could make out some water in her eyes as she asked: "Spike... why...Why do you... love me? I-I mean y-you d-deserve so much b-better." At the end she started crying her eyes out, she looked at me, as I had a distraught look.

That question. That one question, I knew the answer, and I was going to give her it with the honest truth. I looked at Applejack, and brought her into a big hug, slowly rubbing her back and rocking back and forth. I wanted her to calm down before I gave my answer.

When she did finally calm down, I held her face in my clawed-hands and looked her straight in the eyes as I said: "Simple. I love you because of how caring and hardworking you are. Even if you think your are not perfect -or beautiful- I disagree with you. You are perfect, and beautiful, gorgeous even. I don't know what's made you think I deserve someone better than you, but I want to show you how much you really mean to me and how much I really love you, by taking you on a date... that is... if you want to?"

I could make out tears in her eyes again; but they were tears of happiness. She launched forwards and captured me in a tight hug, I -obviously- hugged back. When we broke apart, she looked at me and said: "Yes, I do want to go on a date with you, Moonlight." And with that she kissed me, I kissed back, wrapping my arms around her back and pulling her closer.


*Time skip* Applejack's P.O.V:

I was getting ready for my date with my boyfriend, I had a long red dress on it; just a simple one, and had my hair down, some of it over my right eye. Once I was ready, I went downstairs and saw my boyfriend in a black and white suit. I went up to him, and hugged him before giving him a kiss. When we pulled apart, we started to head off to where we were going.

We made it to where we were going, which was in the east part of the orchard, Spike lead me to a tall tree, that intertwined with another into a heart, and I realised it was my parent's tree. At the base of the tree, there was a checkered picnic blanket, with food and drinks. I gasped as I looked at the beautiful scenery, we both walked over and sat down. We started talking and eating.

When we finished, we just sat there watching the sun set over the horizon, I was leaning on Spike's chest, while he had his arms around me. After a minute, he spoke: "Applejack, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, Moonlight." I looked up at him, still leaning my head on his shadow.

"Well, you know I love you, and I know you love me, and I know for a fact, that I defiantly want to have a future with you, so I only ask this: 'Will You Marry Me, Sunshine?"

I gasped and blushed, I always knew I wanted a future with Spike, and my only answer was: 'Yes'. I turned to Spike, still blushing and hugged onto him, tightly, saying: "Yes!" over and over again. Spike laughed, and put the ring on a chain around my neck, and picked me up with my legs around his waist and my front hooves around his neck as I buried my face into his shoulder.

1 Year Later

It has been a year of me and Spike being married, and I couldn't have been happier. My life was finally complete all thank to my husband: Spike!

THE END!

Comments ( 3 )

It's over already?! I was hoping for AJ finding out she's pregnant! Please tell me if you got a sequel involving AJ and Spike raising a kid or two.

10365751
I might do one! If i do, then i hope it will be much better quality and good in general. I'll probably make a blog with the story in, so stay tuned for that is i make one 😊

not bad at all good story

Login or register to comment