• Published 26th Sep 2012
  • 475 Views, 0 Comments

Silent Skies - HeavyRain

  • ...
 0
 475

The Newcomer

How bout some music ta set the mood. The mane character has an accent.

~

It was an absolutely sunny morning and Sweet Celestia's Sparkeling Asshole(TM) was it hot. Not a cloud could be seen in the sky other than the few that were circling the nearby mountain. Without a seconds notice a loud boom crackles through the sky dispersing the cloud halo with a pegasus coming in hot trailing just ahead of the soundwave.
"This was a fantastic idea, I can't believe ah never deccided to do this before!" the cheerful thought crossed his mind as he scaned the new town for a clearing to land in. It was a quaint little town, not asif he'ed never seen others like it. His wings have touched the skies of every continent, he left his home town when he was just a wee colt, flying the world for years. He was a gray stallion whit an amber mane, his body was toned, he was a bit larger than your average stallion, but one thing realy stuck out about him.... His wings were massive, while they were folded, from bend to tip they spaned the length of his torso.

Then he saw it.... a beautiful spot, a small road along a massive apple orchard, and he could see a few ponies up the road infront of what looked like like a big red barn. "Perfect!" he thought, "Maybe the locals are friendly.", he came to a landing just a few meters ahead of the gate at the end of the road not wanting to be to intrusive and just burst into the middle of everything. It felt nice the have his hooves on the ground again, he spent some much time in the skies his wings were starting to go a bit numb. "HELLO THERE!" he shouted as he came up to the gate, the ponies he had seen earlier now coming into view. It was a couple of young mares just barely getting on into their years. A sleakly strong bodied, but still orange mare who wore a hat but nothing else, which appeared strange at the time. The other was just as young, she was a cute lil yello mare with a very thin build compared to the mare with the hat, but a beauty none the less.

"Howd'y there, what can I do ya' for." The words came from the orange mare asif the two had already known eachother, they were obviously friendly. "Well, I was flying overhead and I saw this here orchard, and I couldn't help but come down and have ah look for mah'self."

"Yeah' she is a beauty, this here orchard is the pride and heart of the Apple family."

"Would it be right of me to assume that this beautiful place is your home?"

"Yes you would, my name is Applejack."

"I would have ta say, it is very nice to meet ya Applejack. My own name is a bit more of a mouth full. My name is Spéartha chiúin."

"Well you were right about that, does it mean something?"

"Well I'm glad you asked, it does infact mean Silent Skies. Ya see I was raised on the eastern contenient, well not own it but on a peice of land just off to the side, and my grandparents were really strict about traditions, and they said that I had to take my name in the old tounge. Next thing you know, I'm spending five years trying to figure out how to pronounce my own name."

"Thats a bit of a story ya got there, so tell me, what brings you to Ponyville?"

"Truth be told I was looking for a place to rest for a few weeks, and if ya don't mind me asking. Whatever happened to the other pony you where with? She seem to disappear as soon as I got here."

"Ya can come on out Fluttershy, ain't nopony gonna hurt ya! Don't take it the wrong way, she always gets this way around newfolk."

She was quiet beautiful she was. Slender body that showed off her curves from every angle. She had a coat of the meakest yellow, and her mane was as pink as cotton candy and as glossy as silken sheets. She had a auora about her, it had a rare quality to it. Pure unfiltered kindness.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. Its just you startled me is all" Flutter Shy said almost in a wisper.

"By all means my dear I should be the one apologizing. I did come in somewhat unannounced."

"No, its alright. You have a very nice cutie mark what is it for?"

Shes some damn cute even though you could tell she was nervous, and obviously trying to change the subject.

"Um, its a sonic boom."

"Is that like a sonic rainboom! Oh, thats so amazing!"

"I'm not completely sure what that is, but if I'd have ta guess I'd say it was similar."

You could tell he was obiously thrown off by the question.He'd never even heard of a sonic rainboom before.Whatever it was she undoudtibly excited her, and he wasn't about try and change it.

"Flutter Shy, now don't go an to many question, he just got here and we should show him around town." AppleJack had just spoken up, Flutter Shy and the new pegasus had nearly forgotten she was even there.

"Oh, yes your right, I'm sorry. Um what is your name?"

"Just call me Sky, and ya never need to apologize ta me. I'll always forgive you."

"Thats so nice, but I wouldn't feel right if I didn't."

"Well if you two are ready, I'm gonna go tell Big Mac I'll be gone alittle while and ta look after the farm."

"By all means go right ahead, I'm ready anytime you are."

Well that was a little anti climactic, welll I geuss we'll just have to fallow these three around for awhile till something interesting happens. I wonder what Big Mac is up to?

(Cut to Big Mac)
"I'd like ta buy a peach please."

Ehhgad I cannot believe what I just heard. That..... that...... is not big mac..... my bad. That is Soarin.... how did I make that mistake. Wow Soarin you look like fuck pie. the last time I saw a pony that fucked up, Pinkie Pie was suffering from cupcake withdrawals. Not a pretty sight peop....onies, well back to our "Hero" (Irish prick).

"No, really I can pull the cart with you two in it." Skies exclamined

"I could never, make you do that, and your new here. That just wouldn't be right." The yellow mare trying to convince him otherwise.

"Look, I really don't mind, this is nothing, I am HAPPY to do this." The gray stallion was obviously getting flustered.

Poor Applejack, she can't get a word in edgewise. This is so intense, I can hardly keep my pants on (Why are my pants still on?). The two ponies lock eyes, both trying to win their side of the quarrel. Minutes pass and neither of them blink, both of them masters of the art of staring (Now this is intense, my pants are so coming off). Even more time passes by, Applejack knows better then to interupt Fluttershy when she is like this, but with the two of them burning thier eyes into eachothers skull. She feels a sense of fearcome over her, not know how this battle will turn up.

This is the end of chapter one thank you for reading please be kind in your comments. This is my first ever fan fiction, and king of bronies I know where you live. I don't know when I'll get the next chapter out, but I assure you that I will try to get it together dispite my busy schedule. Also inform me of any mispellings so that I may correct them and continue to learn. Any and all ideas for future stories would make me very grateful. Stay frosty out there.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment