• Published 13th Aug 2012
  • 8,923 Views, 575 Comments

Two Best Sisters Play - TheBoxfromMetalGearSolid



Celestia and Luna play all our favourites, new and old.

  • ...
15
 575
 8,923

Cancelled

Unfortunately, due to the haphazard and spontaneous nature of this story, it is being cancelled.

However, for those who would actually like to see it continued, there's still hope. Anyone who feels confident enough in their abilities as a writer may comment below declaring such. I will look over the stories of those who comment, searching for quality rather than popularity, and choose accordingly.

Whoever the person is will have two choices: either start fresh on his/her end without these four chapters, which would likely be easier and more fun to read and write, or they could copy and paste the first four chapters over to his/her story and continue writing in the same style, i.e. rushed and bad.

I hope that this decision will swing well with you the readers, and I also hope that at least a few of you will continue to read my stories now that I have put thought into their narrative construction and characterisation.

Allons-y!

Author's Note:

P.S. I'm looking for an editor, so if you're interested in reducing my level of suck, give me a shout (i.e. send me a P.M. rather than a comment).

Comments ( 60 )

Not me.

Really, I seriously don't trust myself.

Don't trust me.:twilightoops:

CIA

Piece of piss mate!
Ah well not really angry but or sad about it. Funny story I'll tell ya.

1 views, 3 comments. Seems legit.

NOOo, The story was a lie!
Oh well.

2118746
i would take the story, but i already have some stuff on my plate as it is, but i think you can still make it awesome

What the heck? You name... I actually forgot what your old name was.

I could take it. In fact, this could fit nicely with my plans... MWA HA HA HA HA!:yay:

Er, I mean, I'll think about it.

2118786
could you take it? might be cool?

2118814
I already have Luna Plays.
This story is just like mine, only it's more focused on Celestia and Luna with the concept of Two Best Friends in mind.

2118839
i want to find more of these stories, there has to be more then just this one

I may be interested in adopting this piece of fiction... :moustache:

2118804>>2118876mlkshk.com/r/8X1Y

2118786 People I knew started finding me on here whenever they Googled me, and it was getting rather awkward.

2118851
Shrugs The concept of a Gamer Luna focused story is rare. I was surprised how few there were few there were fan fics of Luna playing video games here on fimfic before I submitted mine. Most of them were just 1-2 chapters long.

its up for adoption? can i haz plz? :fluttershysad:

2118928 If you read the "Cancelled" chapter, you'll see that I'm looking at everyone who's said they want it as a prospect. Whoever has the best written story/stories will get it.

Just going to put this out there. You got featured for saying that this is cancelled.

2118947 sorry, was slightly random

TDR

Might give it a shot. I have to read what you did first however.

2119209 It's not that great. If you do take it, I'd recommend starting fresh.

If no one else will take this fic then I will but otherwise as long as this fic can continue then I'm happy regardless of who's in charge. Whoever gets picked had better do a Mario Party chapter with guest appearances by Princess Cadence and Prince Shining Armor.

I'd take it but my stories aren't the best written and I have alot on my plate right now,

AMNESIA DEH DAHK DESCENT

Whoever adopts the story...

Minecraft
Black Ops II
Halo Reach/3/4
Amnesia
Mario Kart
Street Fighter
Super Smash Bros.
Final Fantasy I-XIII
Wii Sports
Assassin's Creed
World of Warcraft
BioShock
Tetris

I'll consider adopting it. Unfrotunately (yes, on purpose), that's all it'll likely be in my hands. I have a few games I'd put into a story like this, for sure.

2119459

Don't forget Imscared....

I'm interested!

I see potential in the fic and I could have a go at it.:pinkiehappy:

God goddamn dammit. This is the sort of thing I'd LOVE to try my hand at.. if I wasn't trying to juggle an ongoing story, a side story related to it, and a riff of a worse story. I mean, I guess I COULD, but college life = erratic schedule on all fronts.

I'm gonna have to start actually playing video games again, aren't I...

I'd like to continue the story, but I'm an inexperienced writer.
I'd still like a shot at it, though. I have some ideas of what they could play next.

TDR

most of mine would be pc or ps3 games.

metalgear soild
Disgaea
Resident evil
bioshocks
xcom
etc etc

2118746
Sorry, but I can't see that image. {soggy laptop}

I'm sure I could give it a whirl. I'm not sure how often I'd be able to update it, but I really love the premise of this series. I have a few games in mind that are ripe for comedy, but again, the choice is yours.

Edit: If you want the best glimpse of my writing style, I recommend you look at my most recent works. My older stuff is... less than desirable by writing standards.

Hmm...I might adopt it, too. Maybe have help from my friends for ideas.

I have about fifty or more games that I can put into it! And I could add some side chapters to add more to the story and such.

Wait wait CRAZY IDEA WHY NOT WE ALL ADOPT IT. We could have a account that we all share and has the story on it and we'll all work together to make a chapter COULD BE TONS OF FUN :pinkiehappy:

*edit* heck we could start a group and the whole big shibang. Why not guys we all have ideas, and we all want them to be heard. Why not form a team to bring this story back to life come on guys :D

2120937 [Described gif for the technologically impaired.] Admiral Ackbar: IT'S A TRAP!

I would start where the series left off, I know exactly what to do...

You'll give us all a link to the new author if one is found right?:fluttershysad:

It's a shame you decided to stop, but hey, stuff happens. I've been there a few times myself. Since I love writing AND video games myself, I'm more than willing to give this a go. So many games to play, so little time...

So yeah, I'm on board. :twilightsmile:

I'd be willing to take over, if you haven't already picked someone.

2122138
Thank you. But, I am now in my main pc so now I can see it.

I have no words...
just feels. :fluttershysad:

2128821 If it's about the story being cancelled, don't worry. I'm finding someone to continue it.

If it's about the story itself... wut.

2128868 It was about the cancellation, but just after I posted that other comment I felt ok for knowing it will continue
(Sorry for bad English, it isn't my first language)

2129250 Speaking as a monolingual lout, I can say your English skills far outweigh any hold I have over a second language. The closest I ever came to a second language was French, and that was only because it was mandatory in my education system.

tl;dr Your English is actually very good.

Login or register to comment