• Published 27th Jul 2019
  • 270 Views, 20 Comments

Mission to save ponies and stuff - emeraldhuskydragon0



A changeling oc brings bad ocs to rehab. Whether she is also one is up for debate.

  • ...
 20
 270

Flashback

Author's Note:

Sorry for bad quality of cover image at least there’s a cover image. If you want to know the changeling is saying “What is this?!” Now if you want to please enjoy this meta mess. :twilightsmile:

*Flashback*

A room. A dark room with a desk, a microphone and a screen with some half baked images skittering across, but not today. At the desk sat the narrator, a faceless being who is often tormented back by a certain meta- A door that was not there before exploded open, and should have busted the thing off the hinges, but it didn’t. The door was reinforced. A pale blue changeling with a white carapace was standing in the door, on their hind legs, and wielding a flamethrower. The narrator raises and eyebrow and gestures at a seat that wasn’t there before. That blue changeling, no longer wielding the flamethrower, sits in the seat with a questioning look. The narrator flings a folder at the changeling and they catch it in a hoof.

“What... Is this about?” The changeling inquires, looking at the red CLASSIFIED on the front. The narrator sighs.

“You dislike Mary Sues, do you not?” The narrator inquires back. The changeling opens the folder, and almost immediately gags. Inside was a list of long as heck weird names and badly drawn pictures that looked like someone drew over Celestia, except in red and black. “Your mission is to save some ponies from all this nonsense and get those Mary Sues to the Mary Sue rehabilitation center. They may have op nonsense like the alicorn amulet or the crystal heart but whence you defeat them or convince them to stop those items or extreme power will disappear because they were never real in the first place. Do you understand?” The changelings nods and, folder in hoof, walk out the door.