• Published 12th Aug 2012
  • 1,564 Views, 28 Comments

A Trio of Terribly Untimely Teleportations - AkwardPlatypus



Due to twilight opening a rift, three visitors, from three dimensions, visit Equestria.

  • ...
3
 28
 1,564

Meanwhile, in the Magical Land of Team Fortress 2...

Meanwhile, the RED team, without the help of their beloved Scout, had been pushed back to their old base. They had a meeting where they kept their intelligence, deep inside the base. The meeting had turned into a way between the members, with the blame being passed around like a game of hot potato.

“Zhis is unacceptable,” Said the medic. “ve have NO hope ov taking zheir intelligence vis zat little man gone.”

“Da, yes. Little man may be very small, but is kredit to team.” Said the Heavy.

“I don’t know, mates. I never liked tha’ li’l ankle biter.” Said the Sniper, remembering some rather painful events with the Scout.

“Sniper, none of us care what you think about him. We need that magnificent bastard back here with us.” Said the Soldier.

The Spy spoke up from the back. He was at his desk, the light very dim. “Yes. He was vital to our team’s success. He’s almost as hard to hit as me.”

“Gah, close yer braggin’ mouth, lad. I’ve yet to see ye FIGHT like a MAN!” Said the enraged RED Demoman, having been in a rough fight erlier.

“Drunk on th’ battlefield ain’t no way to be, son.” Said the Engineer, looking over some blueprints for a minisentry.

“This is comin’ from a bloody toymaker!”

“Yeah, toys. Toys that shoot bullets and missles!”

“That are easily sapped by people like me…”

“People? Yer just a coward.”

“You aren’t much better than me, Engineer. You hide behind your sentry just as much as I hide behind the shadows.”

“At least I fight!”

“With a wrench…”

The medic grabs his bonesaw and stabs the table in front of him. “Dummkopfs! Quit arguing! Zhis vill get us absolutely nowhere!”

“Yer useless syringe gun doesn’t get us anywhere either, lassy.” Said the Sniper.
The medic sighs. “Are zhou –looking- for a fight?”

“Yeah. One I know I can win. Beating the crap out of a German quack in white robes don’t seem like much ‘f a difficult task, eh mate?”

“…My patience is running thin with you.”

“So is the Heavy’s blood. Your medigun don’t seem to fix tha—“

“Everyone calm down!” Said the very assertive and powerful Soldier.

“Hhhdh mrrdrf hhh!” Said the Pyro from the corner, seeming to agree with the Soldier.

All of the feuding teammates didn’t feel like dealing with the soldier and pyro’s wrath combined, and quickly shut their traps.

“Thank you. Now. Heavy. You were the last one to see Scout. Where did he go?”

“…Demoman with frying pan charged Scout while Scout was packing up. Scout went in teleporter, and I not see him or Demoman with pan again.”

Engineer looked up, gasping a bit. “…Mother of god, what time was it? What minute did he teleport?! I need to know the exact minute!”

“Erm… Tree-seventeen, I tink dispenser said.”

“…Aw, hell. I must’ve shut th’ thing down while he was teleporting. Well, he’s somewhere else now. Far, far, away. He’s still alive, though. This has happened b’fore.”

“Well, looks like we’re screwed. We’ll just have to wait. There’s no way we’re going to find Scout any time soon.” The Soldier said.

“…Da.”