• Published 22nd Nov 2012
  • 1,184 Views, 11 Comments

My Little Hetalia: Axis is Magic - B_Bubble132



Basically a few of the Vocaloids come to Equestria

  • ...
5
 11
 1,184

best...day...EVER!

Hi everypony. I'm Potion Note, Zecora's former assistant. She taught me to use magic, even though I'm not a unicorn. Anyways, this is something no pony else knows about, but I'm gonna share it for the sake of the story...I'm a total Hetalia fanfilly. In fact, I wished on a shooting star one night for some of the countries to drop into Equestria. I knew it was gonna come true, because, well, everyone knows if you wish on a shooting star, it comes true. And it did. Here's how it happened: I was gliding through the market, singing... "You got my heart beat pumpin' and it's goin' insane. You got me jumpin' outta aeroplanes, and that's whyyyyy, I'm crazy, it's true, crazy, for you." Then, I heard a scream. I looked up, and the next second, BAM! I was lying on the ground, somepony on my back. "Hey, watch it du-" I got up, and stopped talking when I saw the pony that had crashed into me. He was mostly white, with a short yellow mane. He had green-blue eyes, and a ship for his cutie mark. This was Sealand, my crush. I started blushing a REALLY deep red. I flew off as fast as I could, but Sealand, in this form, was a pegasus, so he caught up pretty easily.

"Hi, I'm Sealand!" he said while we were flying.

"Name's Potion Note, pleasure to meetcha, but I really have to go!" I said to him, still blushing. I shot upwards at a perfect 90 degree angle, heading for RD's place. I got there, and shot through her floor. "Dash Dash Dash!!!" I screamed.

"What what what?!" she screamed back, flying in.

"Sea...Sea..." I panted.

"What is it, pipsqueak?" she asked. She calls me pipsqueak because I'm around eleven, and she's, like, twenty somethin'.
"Sealand...here..."

"What?! That dude from that anime you have a crush on is here?!"

"Uh huh! And he crashed into me! On accident, of course, but still!"

"Are the others with him?" Rainbow asked.

"I dunno, probably!" That was when America crashed into Dash's living room. He was a tan pegasus with a messy-ish blond mane and a burger as his cutie mark. She was trying hard not to glomp him, I could tell

"H-Hey, America..." she quavered, voice cracking a bit.

"S'up!" he said happily. I could almost hear the squee building in her throat.

"Weeeeell, I'm gonna go for a fly. Later dudes!" I said, zipping out the door. Guess who I ran into? Yep, it was Sealand. This time, our faces bumped into each other, and I'm pretty sure that our lips touched for a second. "Later Sealand!" I squeaked, zipping to Rarity's. "Rarity Rarity Rarity!"

"Yes, dear?" she said, opening the door.

"Sealand and America are here and I think the others can't be too far behind!"

"Dear, are you sure you weren't just seeing things?" she asked, kneeling down to my eye level.

"Yes, I'm su-" I couldn't finish, because Britain crashed in. He was a green unicorn with a short blond mane and a cup of tea
as his cutie mark. Rarity looked like she was about to squeal.

"Hello, Britain." she managed to say calmly. He bowed.

"Hello, miss. It's a pleasure to meet you." he said politely. There was a short silence.

"Welp, I gotta go tell AJ, Flutters, Pinkie, and Twi about this, buh-bye!" I said, flying out. I zipped to Fluttershy's house and
calmly knocked on her door.

"Yes, Potion?" she said as she answered.

"You know that anime, Hetalia?"

"Yes, I do."

"Well, a few of the guys from that have crashed here. So far it's only Sealand, America, and Britain. I think Japan will drop in
soon."

"J-Japan?" Fluttershy asked quietly, wings fluttering a bit, like I assumed her heart was. Then, as I predicted, Japan dropped in. "Oh dear!" Fluttershy exclaimed, catching him. He was a white pegasus with a straight black mane, with a pair of chopstics and a paper fan as his cutiemark. Flutters set him down gently. He had passed out, so she was fanning him with a wing, and she asked me to get some water. I headed for the stream, and conjured up a bucket to carry the water with a few hoof motions. I got back, and Fluttershy was singing softly. I think she calls it 'The Song of Healing'. She always sings it when she's taking care of someone, and it always seems to work, so I never protest . "Flower, gleam, and glow. Let, your power shine. Make the clock reverse. Bring back what once was mine. Heal what has been hurt, change the Fates design. Save what has been lost. Bring back what once, was mine. What once was, mine." When she stopped singing, his eyes opened. He sat up on his haunches, and started rubbing his head with a hoof.

"What happened?" he asked, looking around.

"Ya fell from the sky and this young mare, a.k.a my friend Fluttershy, caught you." I said. He turned his head to the side to see Flutters, who was hiding her face behind her mane and blushing. Then he started blushing, too. "Now I could be wrong, but I think we may be witnessing the beginnings of love here."

"Oh, no no no no!" they said simultaneously, blushes intensifying.

"Weeeeell, I'll leave you two to get to know each other!" I said, zipping off (sorry if I make Japan or anyone else OOC). I ran into Sealand, yet AGAIN! Every time I run into him, I blush more than the last time I ran into him. So, I was nearly as red as a tomato this time. I flew past before he had a chance to talk to me. I flew straight to AJ's place. I saw Big Mac bucking trees,
and Applebloom trying to help, but she only got down one apple at a time. I flew over. "Hey Big Mac, is AJ around?"

"Nope."

"Do you know where she is?"

"Eeyup."

"Can you tell me?"

"She was headin' to Sugarcube Corner."

"Thanks Big M. I owe ya one."

"Hey, why ya need to see Applejack, Potion?" Applebloom said.

"Because, I...just 'cause."

"C'mon, that not a good reason! Please please PLEEEEASE tell me!" she gave me the same puppy dog eyes she used on Twi.

"Alright, fine. So, do you remember that thing I showed you, Hetalia?"

"Eeyup!"

"So you know the characters, right?"

"Yeah, ah do! When're ya gonna get to the part 'bout why ya need to talk with AJ?"

"I'm getting there. Here's why I need to talk to her. A few of the guys from that are dropping here, and I need to tell the rest of the 6. I already told Rarity, RD, and Flutters." Then, a foal fell from the sky. It was a colt, and he didn't have a cutie mark. I caught him, and set him down gently. It was Latvia, only he was around seven now, Applebloom's age. Applebloom has a crush on him. Anyways, I could tell it was Latvia because of the shaggy blond-ish mane and maroon coat. He was still awake, and he was shaking, as usual. I got a devilish idea. "Applebloom, this is Latvia. Latvia, this is Applebloom." I said, nudging Latvia towards Applebloom.

"What're ya doin'?!" Applebloom squeaked. they were both blushing like crazy. I stopped nudging when they were about 2 feet apart, and since Applebloom apparently didn't know better, she made the first move. By that, I mean she gave him a peck on the lips. Then she galloped off, giggling like a madmare. She probably wanted to tell Scootaloo and Sweetie that she had just kissed a colt. I chuckled.

"Ah, young love." I suddenly remembered why I had come to AJ's in the first place. "Well, later Big Mac. Can you watch Latvia? Thanks!" I said hurriedly, then zipped off. I flew into Sugarcube Corner, and saw AJ grabbing a bag of cupcakes between her teeth.

"Fanks Finkie." she said, voice muffled by the bag.

"No problem AJ!" Pinkie said happily.

"Guys, I have something totally awesome to tell ya!" I partially-shouted happily.

"What?" Pinkie said.

"You guys remember Hetalia, right?" they nodded. "Well, a few dudes from there are dropping in!"

"Wow, really?! That's so super exciting! We should throw them a welcome-to-Equestria party! Or maybe just a welcome-
to-Ponyville party. Either way, let's round 'em all up and throw them a HUUUGE surprise party! There can be cake and streamers and confetti and punch and cake and ice cream and cake and Gummy and the rest of our gang and maybe even Princess Celestia can come!"

"Woah woah woah, slow down there sugarcube." AJ said, chuckling and setting down the paper bag. "We dunno if Celestia's gonna come, but a party sounds mighty fun this time a year. The Zapapples are ripenin', so hopefully we can have Zapapple jam!"

"And Zapapple cupcakes, and Zapapple pie, and Zapapple soup, and Zap-"

"Okay, we get it Pinkie, we can have lots of Zapapple foods." AJ said, clamping a hoof over Pinkie's mouth. I laughed.

"Alright dudes, I have two more ponies to tell about this, and that's Twi and Zecora. Later!" I zoomed to Twi's library, and frantically knocked on the door. Spike opened the door, and he was wide-eyed.

"What, what is it? Is something wrong?!"

"No, nothing! I just need to talk to Twi!" I flapped my wings frantically to show how urgent this was, causing me to float up a few inches. The relief was evident on Spike's face as he sighed.

"Oh, okay. I'll be right back." then, he walked back into the library, gently shutting the door. A few minutes Later, Twi opened the door.

"Hi Potion! Here for more manga?"

"Not right now. I need to tell you that some Hetalia dudes are dropping into Equestria!"

"Really?" she chuckled. "More ponies from a different universe. I better tell Princess Celest-"

"NO!!" I shouted. "Erm, I mean, please don't. I don't want Sea-kun to leave." I finished sadly. suddenly the ground became very interesting, and I started kicking the dirt with my right forehoof, a dark blush covering my cheeks.

"Well...if he really means that much to you, I won't tell the princess."

"Pinkie Promise?" I asked, lifting my head, doing the puppy dog eyes.

"Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my, OW!!" I chuckled a bit. "Eye..." she finished.

"WOOHOO!!" I shouted happily, hopping up (with help from my wings) and punching the air. "Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!" I squeaked, hugging Twi. Then, I flew off, searching for Sealand.

Comments ( 11 )

*Sighs* Not another My Little X, Y is Magic. And about an obscure anime at that.

Your OC is quite bland. There's no real characterization. All we know is that she likes this anime and she's friends with the mane six (as usual with these types of OCs)

he was mostly white, with a short yellow mane. he had green-blue eyes, and a ship for his cutie mark. this was Sealand, my crush.

Why don't you capitalize the first letter in those sentences?

And that goes on for the rest of the fic. Seriously? Do you not know how to capitalize words?

I'm around 11, and she's, like, 20 somethin'.

Type out the words. Is it really that hard? To type out eleven and twenty. Same goes for the rest of the fic. Remove all the numbers and type them out as words you lazy ass.

second fastest flier in all of Equestria.

I flew off as fast as I could, but Sealand, in this form, was a pegasus, so he caught up pretty easily.

Umm... contradictory much.

"hi I'm Sealand!" he said while we were flying.

Capitalize the first word in quotations.

"hi I'm Sealand!" he said while we were flying.
"name's Potion Note, pleasure to meetcha, but I really have to go!" I said to him, still blushing. I shot upwards at a perfect 90 degree angle, heading for RD's place. I got there, and shot through her floor. "Dash Dash Dash!!!" I screamed.
"what what what?!" she screamed back, flying in.
"Sea...Sea..." I panted.
"what is it, pipsqueak?" she asked. she calls me pipsqueak because I'm around 11, and she's, like, 20 somethin'.
"Sealand...here..."

Just saying but double space your paragraphs. It currently looks a bit too much Wall O Text.

that was when America crashed into Dash's living room

"Sealand and Spain are here

Shouldn't it be America, not Spain.

I headed for the stream, and conjured up a bucket to carry the water (they don't call me Potion for nothing)

Pegasus. Magic...
If you say she's an Alicorn I will kill you right now.

she was singing the healing song from Tangled

How do ponies know about Tangled?

(can anyone figure out that reference?).

Flat. Out. Remove. This.

"Big Mac! what're ya doin'?!" Applebloom squeaked. they were both blushing like crazy. we stopped nudging when they were about 2 feet apart, and since Applebloom apparently didn't know better, she made the first move. by that, I mean she gave him a peck on the lips. then she galloped off, giggling like a madmare. she probably wanted to tell Scootaloo and Sweetie that she had just kissed a colt. I chuckled.

OK. So Big Mac believes that your OC is telling the truth, fictional characters are falling out of the sky, then nudges his little sister to kiss this strange colt?
Hahahahahahhahah.
NO.

a few minutes Later,

No cap on later.

WHOOSH!
fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/267/e/e/twe_reviewer_by_thorlol-d5frzwm.png
Thorlol: TWE Resident Scarf Knitter

1663090 okay, thanks for the criticism! I'll fix it up as best I can

Oh I can't wait for Venezziano to show up( I used his specific name cuz I DESPISE Romano)

what about prussia, or italy........:flutterrage:

What about me :fluttershysad:

england-senpai!!!!!

What.......the.....hell........!:facehoof:

We need to put southern and northern Italy and Latvia in here.

Login or register to comment