• Published 8th Jul 2019
  • 253 Views, 1 Comments

Table Legs - TheMajorTechie



This story isn't what you'd probably expect, short to say.

  • ...
3
 1
 253

Well, the roleplay has been dead for months now so let's get back to the usual insanity!

Hey Slicey Dicey. Hey, hey, wake up Chonksplitter.

"What?"

Guess what? I'ma release you from the prison that is the weird fantasy world thing that you've been stuck in for the past several chapters!

"It's about time."

Instead, you'll be traversing these world, wielding table legs when the need arises!

"Wait, what?"

You sound a little different today. Cat got your tongue? Are you...

"Oh no, oh no no no, don't you dare say it."

...a little hoarse?

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Anyway, enough dilly-dallying. Let's get down to business, to defeat, the Huns!

...Excuse me for a moment.


So.

Butter Knife shook her head, frantically backing into a corner. "Oh no, oh no no no, don't you dare shove me into a box again. I know your moves now, author, and you will not control me!"

Grindstone User proceeded to pick up a bucket of cotton-candy pink paint, dump it on herself, and then draw a big ol' smiley face over her cutie mark in yellow paint. At the same time, Ego Boost, that darn lovable pony, decided to m a g i c a l l y reappear out of nowhere! Why? To join her bested friend in the whole wide world, of course! How? Who knows? Who cares? She's here, she's queer, and she's ready to SMOTHER ANY WHO DEFY HER UNENDING FLOW OF INFINITE OPTIMISM.

"Wait, what? Also, screw you. I give up."

"No!" Ego Boost screeched, careening into Convenient Kitchen Utensil To Use In Place Of A Normal Knife, "DON'T GIVE UP, MY LOVE! ~also, the yellow really complements your... pink-ness~ BUT DO NOT FEAR, FOR I SHALL SHARE IN MY OPTIMISM WITH YOU, OR MY NAME IS NOT--"

Legends tell that the sound of the nuclear facehoof that just occurred could be heard all the way from Canterlot.

Author's Note:

Oh? This story isn't dead? Whatever shall we do? :derpytongue2: