• Published 15th Aug 2012
  • 1,027 Views, 7 Comments

The Chronicles Of ARTIMUS: Book One - AlkapwnZ



[Third person] A tale of adventure, tragedy, and conspiracy.

  • ...
1
 7
 1,027

A bittersweet announcement.

Hey, guys. AlkapwnZ here. After some thinking, I'v decided to put The Chronicles Of Artimus on hiatus. BUT, this doesn't mean I'm done writing entirely!

Allow me to explain. See, I'v had several idea's for other fics popping into my head, and in all honesty, I'd much rather do them than The Chronicles Of Artimus at the moment. This doesn't mean I'm done with this fic, however!

After I'v gotten another fiction idea into an actual fic, I WILL return to this one. That is a promise!

So, yeah, while this fic is on hiatus, I will be working on another fiction. The new fic won't be revealed until it's actually up, but I will reveal that it has something to do with a certain pink pony.
Sorry to those of you who have been enjoying this fic so far, but I plan to finish it eventually. I hope you can still be content with the fact I will be doing another fic. If not, then I am truly sorry.

I don't know when exactly my next fic will be up, BUT it WILL be up in two weeks at the latest. That is another promise.

I hope you guys will enjoy the next fic, and are willing to be patient enough for me to complete The Chronicles Of Artimus another time. Until then, happy reading!

--Sincerely, AlkapwnZ

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment