• Published 28th Jun 2019
  • 2,939 Views, 206 Comments

H-44 GERMANIA - Sanguine Blade



An admirals soul trapped in his ship

  • ...
7
 206
 2,939

Arrogance Meets Reality

In Canterlot Castle, Celestia sat on the solar throne. The massacre from days past filled her with sorrow and regret. A entire port had been massacred on her watch. Ever since the Civil War against the followers of Nightmare Moon, the Pirate Lords had gained a monopoly on trade across the seas. The continued attacks left countries unable to help each other as they crumbled from lack of foreign trade.

Knock Knock! came from the throne room doors.

"Enter" Celestia replied and in came a messenger pegasus saluting.

"Mam. Message from the island of Neighyers." The guard said removing a scroll from her bags.

"Thank you." Celestia replied levitating the paper to her hands and removing the seal.

To the Royal Majesties,
I Write to you reporting a recent conflict off the island of Neighyers.

'An attack?! Please be okay' she thought.

However, We were saved by a foreign vessel the likes of which does not exist.

'...interesting.'

The ship struck from miles away entirely encased in metal. Of the enemy two battered and burnt ships survived the battle to retreat. The person claimed they were an admiral by the names of Hanz von Ravenmark from Aquarius.

'Aq..Aquarius? This person speaks on her behalf?!' She thought.

He has proclaimed to want to speak with you and he has agreed to wait until allowed to come to the mainland. Please let us know what to do with this one. I highly recommend that this creature and his vessel are too valuable to just leave.

From,

Captain Black Powder of the Fort Neighyers garrison.

"Messenger!" Celestia called and the messenger perked up.

"Yes mam?" The mare replied. Celestia quickly scribed a letter and let it fade towards Neighyers in her magic.

"You have delivered some great news. You may leave" Celestia said. The mare bowed and left.

"Glaive!" Celestia called and in came a guard who bowed. "I need you to complete a mission for me."

"What would it be your majesty?" Glaive replied.

"We are expecting a new ally in Baltimare and thus I need someone to bring them to me for a meeting." She said and the guard bowed again.

"Of course, I shall make my way immediately." Glaive responded before leaving the throne room.

'It seems are prayer will be answered' She thought smiling for the first time in days.


"Admiral Hanz!" A pegasus private called rushing over to Hanz.

"What is it?" Hanz asked.

"You've been given invited to the mainland at the port of Baltimare to meet the princesses." the private said.

"Thank you private. I shall set sail then and please tell Captain Black Powder that I thank him and you all for your kindness." Hanz said as he started heading to his ship.

"Are you sure that going alone will be right sir?" the private asked.

"It should be fine. Plus I'm use to having to sail alone due to wartime restrictions so I should be fine." Hanz replied as he left for the GERMANIA. The mighty GERMANIA set out a long hoot from its horn before it slowly move away and out to see in the direction of Baltimare which Aquarius showed him on the map. Yet as the shipped sailed away, many of the garrison were worried for the admiral since no one sailed on their own, but they had no ships to spare so all they could do was hope.

"Good Luck and Fair seas Hanz and GERMANIA." Black Power said under his breath as he went to his office.


"Sir. The vessel has left Neighyers by itself." a cremate told Valkenburg. Victor grinned madly.

"Perfect. Get the fleet into position. We shall raze that thing to the ground once it reaches this point." Victor replied. Of his pirates he had assembled 80 ships of varying sizes to smite this beast. It would be his prize to claim.

'No sane captain will take on a fleet with almost a thousand cannons combined against one vessel.' Victor thought as they waited for the enemy ship to arrive over the horizon..


Hanz kept an eye on the radar when he saw a large fleet appear on the radar system.

'80 of them?! That is definet;ey nothing to just ignore. However, they lack range so I can already hit them from here.' He thought as he raised his hand as the main turrets turned towards the enemy that couldn't hit him, but he could hit them all he wanted.

Snap!

BOOM! Rang front four barrels.

'If I remember even the farthest cannon shots with this technology was three miles. I can strike from nearly ten times the distance, but my guns take two minutes to reload so their volleys have me slightly at a disadvantage since they have more guns they can keep up hits during my reloads. However, I can lower their chances even more." Hanz thought as the catapult swung into position for an Arado to take off. 'That should stall for time at least a little bit.' He thought as loud booms and explosions rang out indicating hits. Even a near miss could toss an enemy ship like a mere bath toy.

As the guns reloaded the ship came closer to the enemy blockade trying to stop GERMANIA. As the vessel closed it fired another salvo and once within thirty thousand feet, the smaller guns opened fire and started hitting ships whilst the Arado flew over trying to pin ships. Finally the enemy started getting shot towards the ship. Cannon balls slammed into the metal and...nothing. Mere dents in the ships armor as torpedoes launched blowing up more vessels or simply punching holes due to the weakness of the wooden ship hulls.

As GERMANIA sailed on it did not stop to stay and fight. Despite the advantage, it was not a good idea to face the remaining fleet when the vessel could simply outrun them. So on Hanz and his ship raced through the shattered enemy fleet with the Arado returning to the ship to refuel.


Victor looked on to his shattered fleet. Such a mighty fleet that not even Equestria itself could match, was now in ruins. Of the 80 ship fleet, 50 were left but of that 20 were barely serviceable and only his vessel was unscathed.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Victor screamed from his ship. He stomped into his cabin and pulled out a scroll and began writing.

"Let's see this devil of the seas face the might of the true Lords of the SEA!" he said writing out a letter that simply said...

EMERGENCY COUNCIL HAS BEEN CALLED

Author's Note:

So just a heads up. This is the weakest of the pirate lords. If you have a character to be a pirate lord plz comment it. I need one pirate lord per race so Changeling, Dragon, each pony tribe, Griffons, Minotaur only the ones that would have ports so no kirins or the like.