• Published 7th Jun 2019
  • 7,925 Views, 32 Comments

Steeling Her Resolve - RunningThroughTheAshes



King Sombra turns Celestia into his loyal, brainwashed knight, one piece of enchanted armor at a time.

  • ...
27
 32
 7,925
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 8 )

What's Dinaranger?

9746714
It's pretty much the corruption/mind control hentai comic. Can't link it here for obvious reasons (it's not hard to find), but it follows a basic super sentai type setup except the villains (the Zofa) turn other people into Zofa soldiers with liquid latex-like suits that enhance their sensitivity and pleasure them until their minds break.

You can probably see why I listed it as an inspiration.

Ended up cancelled on a huuuge cliffhanger, but it's well worth the read if that's the sort of thing you'd be into. There's some decent MLP crossover fanart, too, if you know where to look.

Just one question, where dizzy be at doe?

This is ligit one of my favorites

You hint you might continue this story, will you?

Will this continue ?

Comment posted by Kyetta Cubid deleted Aug 9th, 2023

"Hey," Shining said, putting his other hand on her other shoulder and kneeling down so he could look straight at his wife. "Sunburst and Thorax will take care of her. They'll keep her safe until all of this is over. She's in the safest hooves she could possibly be in right now."

wait, why he say hooves, isn't this anthro?

Login or register to comment