• Published 8th May 2019
  • 1,684 Views, 136 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh E-QUEST - DakariKingMykan



The Equestria Girls are going to participate in a dueling tournament.

  • ...
81
 136
 1,684

PreviousChapters Next
Episode 25: Part 1: Freezer Burn

EPISODE TWENTY-FIVE

Raven’s mind was re-uploaded, and she snapped wide awake in the real world as her pod was opened, and the workers began to help her up.

“Congratulations.” they said to her “You’re the first finalist.”

Although Raven was a little proud by this, she was still less than enthusiastic about the whole thing and just walked off without saying much, but it least it meant she didn’t have to duel anymore.

Still, many other players were still in their pods, including all her friends, while a few other pods were empty, as those duelists had either lost all their duel points-- either lost in a duel, or found bad point-cards-- or they just succumbed to a hazard in the virtual world.

For now, there was no reason for her to hang around here, and as she wasn’t much of a fairgoer or a fun girl, she decided to just head back to the camper in the parking lot.

She couldn’t help wonder how the others were getting on.



Rainbow Dash was still surfing on her makeshift rock board.

“Make way for the queen of the leaps!” she shouted to no one in particular, and she leapt way up high over a huge gap in the mountains, and slide down a large slope heading for the factory, and there she caught a glimpse of Masquerade entering the building.

“There you are you punk!” she growled.


Masquerade, of course hadn’t noticed her and he walked right through the front doors and into the building.


But someone else did notice her-- Karle, who had slipped down form the slop to follow Masquerade into the factory.

She saw Rainbow coming down on her rock-board, and knew what she was thinking.

“Oh, no you don’t!” she sneered softly “Nobody’s facing Masquerade but me!”

She then grabbed a small rock by her foot and picked it up in her hand, and she looked very carefully at the angle where Rainbow was coming from, as if she was calculating the perfect trajectory to throw the rock and make her wipe out to slow her down.

Even though she knew that since this was all virtual, Rainbow wouldn’t get hurt Karle started to seem a tad remorseful of even thinking of doing it!

Still, Masquerade was getting away, and she had no time to be sentimental.

“Sorry, Rainbow,” she muttered, and she threw the rock in a huge baseball pitch, sending it zooming along.

The rock flew in a perfect distance and angle landing at the perfect spot—right in front of Rainbows rock-board, causing her to crash!

“WHOA… WIPEOUT…!!” Rainbow screamed as she catapulted off her board and went sailing through the air.


Karle looked most content and then headed for the factory entrance to find Masquerade.

Little did she realize, that she hadn’t compensated for the trajectory Rainbow was soaring at.

Rainbow flew down, down, down, heading straight for an open chute right on the factory rooftop.

“Uh, oh…!” cried Rainbow, and she screamed and wailed as she fell straight in.

Crashing and clanging along the metal sidings and bumping round the bends.

Then she found herself sliding down, down, down a steep drop, and she could hear grinding sounds coming up fast.

“Oh, no!” she cried as she popped out from a side panel, and she would have plunged into a serious of metal grinding gears had she not quickly grabbed onto a large strong pipe by the panel.

“I do not want to think how close that was!” she panted.

It was a good thing her athletic skills and keeping in shape helped her to swing herself up onto the pipe, and then climb it into the rafters where there were a series of grate bridges on chains hanging off the ceiling.

Once on the bridges, she felt content that she had at least made it inside the factory.

“Now, where’s Masquerade?” she wondered. She didn’t care if she had to search the entire factory, “I’m going to find you, duel you, and really let you have it!”



Meanwhile, in the Ice Plains,

Pinkie Pie didn’t know how much more of the freezing winds she could take.

“Ah… Ah… AH------ CHOO!!” she sneezed and her voice echoed along the landscapes.

“Ooo-oo-ooh, if I don’t warm up soon, I’m going to turn into an ice-cream cake!” she groaned. “Hmm, that actually may be delicious…”


Suddenly, she could see a large cave entrance up ahead in a huge snowy cliff up ahead, and figuring it would be better than standing outside in the winds, she dashed for it as fast as she could, just plowing through the snow and she made it inside.

She sighed heavily, feeling only a little better without the winds blasting at her, but the cavern itself was just as snow-filed and icy as outside, with long icicles and blue gem-stalactites on the walls and ceilings.

“What is this place?” she wondered.

Then she slipped on the icy floor and began sliding out of control down a long tunnel leading deeper into the cave.

And she flew straight out a hole at the end of the tunnel and splashed down in a pool of water!

“AAAAH!! That’s very, very…

…Warm?” she paused and then realized she had fallen into a small hot-spring.

It felt so soothing and lovely, that she just sat down into it, up to her neck in the warm water, and drowsed.

“Ahh… this is nice!”

She was really starting to feel better now.


There was just one problem. The longer she stayed in, the hotter it seemed to get, Pinkie was starting to feel tipsy like she wanted to pass out, but the second she bolted upright to get out, the freezing returned to her, twice as strong due to her being soaked, and forced her back into the water.

“It’s too hot to stay in, but it’s too cold to get out!” she whined “Now what’ll I do? I can’t gain any duel points like this.”

Suddenly, she remembered a trick she was once taught by her sister, Maud Pie, when hunting for rocks in cold caves.

The cold never seemed to bother Maud at all, and her secret was. “I just don’t think about the cold. I think of hot things.

The less I think about the cold, the less it bothers me.”


Pinkie bolted upright, “Yeah, that’s what I’ll try!”

Then she began to shiver because of the cold.

She shut her eyes tight and began to think of hot things.

-Hot cakes fresh from the oven.

-Hot cocoa pouring into a mug

-Hot sunlight beaming into her outdoor bakery, combined with the heat of the ovens and the kettles around her.


She began to actually feel better, and felt she could keep on going to explore the cave even more.

A place like this was bound to have point cards, somewhere.

She slid deeper into the cave, and then emerged into a wide open room where at the back, atop a frozen staircase, a point card sat on an ice pillar.

“It’s mine!” cried Pinkie, but as she slid over to head up the stairs, she was blocked off by a dueling field that suddenly appeared all around her.

“Wrong!” snapped a voice “I’ve got it, sucker!”


Pinkie turned, and saw none-other than Jackie standing there and looking fueled up for a duel!

“Hey, I know you.” said Pinkie “Terra beat you already.”

Jackie looked madder than ever, and her eyes seemed to be blazing. It was such an insult to be reminded of how Terra beat her with just that single draw and playing “Change of Heart.”

“Just for that,” Jackie said “I’m going to make this quick and easy… and painful as painful can be!”

Pinkie had hardly seen the duel of Jackie VS Terra, but she hadn’t forgotten that this girls was a mean one, and now she could see just why.

“Come on… there’s no need to be mean-spirited. Let’s try and have a good, honest duel and have fun while we’re doing it.”

Jackie just gave her a rude scowl, which made Pinkie shiver, in fear, not because of the cold.

“Don’t try and get all friendly with me!” snapped Jackie “I’m fed up with you kids putting ideas in Terra’s head and making her act weird!”

“Huh?” said Pinkie “What are you talking about?”

Jackie didn’t bother to explain and just prepared for the duel, “Just move it already! The sooner I beat you, the sooner I can port out of here!

Hopefully I can still make the finals.”


Pinkie clenched her fist. “I’m usually calm, cool, and friends, but only to those who deserve it! Let’s do this!”

She stood ready, and Jackie looked ready to crush her.

“DUEL!!”

Pinkie LP: 8000

Jackie LP: 8000

“Why don’t you go first.” offered Jackie.

“Awfully decent of you.” said Pinkie, but Jackie then thought “I’ve seen how this twit duels, but I don’t she’s seen how all my cards work.

Letting her go first means I’ll clock her out all the faster.”

“Here goes,” cried Pinkie.

She then stood tall and proud and announced, “And now, ladies and gentlemen, I shall now perform for you--”

“JUST MOVE!!” shouted Jackie, making Pinkie nearly slip on the ice, and the large icicles overhead began to quiver.

“Wow! You’re a bigger party pooper than I thought.” said Pinkie. “Well, maybe this can help to start off…

I’ll play the spell ONE DAY OF PEACE!”

“What?” snapped Jackie.


“I think we both need to keep it calm, and this card helps us do just that-- IE: We each draw one card, and then, until my next turn, neither of us takes any damage of any kind.

I can’t hurt you, and you can’t hurt me.”


Jackie growled as she drew a sixth card and thought, “Great, now I have to wait even longer to crush this smiling dork!”

“Now then,” called Pinkie “I ready to take the stage are Scale 2 PERFORMAPAL PARROTTRIO and Scale 2 PERFORMAPAL BALLAD!”

The two monsters took their places in the Pendulum Zones, but the pendulum didn’t appear between them as both monsters had the same Pendulum Scales.

“I know what you’re thinking,” teased Pinkie “How can I Pendulum Summon if both my monsters have the same scale?”

“No, I wasn’t.” grouched Jackie “I already know what you’re up to. It’s so obvious that even a five year-old can see you’re going to change the scale somehow.”

Pinkie’s lips curled sourly, “Yes, that’s just what I’m going to do.” she grumbled.

She was really starting to have a hard time trying to maintain her cool and get her positive attitude going.

She cleared her throat, “But yes. I activate Parrotrio’s Pendulum Ability, which lets me change its scale right to 7.”

Once the scale had changed, the pendulum finally formed and began to swing between the two monsters.

Pinkie smiled, “Now I can summon monsters from levels 3 through 6 all at once.

…I Pendulum Summon!”


Two shots of light rained down from the sky, and her monsters appeared.

“PERFORMAPAL SILVER-CLAW…” (Def: 700)

“PERFORMAPAL GOLD FANG…” (Def: 700)

The two monsters jumped and waved like being in a circus show, which made Jackie shudder in disgust.

“You call those freaks “monsters?” she mocked.


Pinkie did not seem a bit amused, “I prefer to think of them as Stars than monsters, because they always are my lead performers and can always make everyone smile.”

Jackie didn’t look the least bit like smiling, and her scowl became grumpier than ever.

“Or almost everyone…!” Pinkie grumbled. “I’ll place one card facedown, and end my turn.”

“About time!” grumbled Jackie as she drew a seventh card.

“Now let me show you how a real duelist works, unlike your 5 year-old kiddie show there.”


Pinkie held her breath for a couple of seconds, and then let it out slowly, managing to contain her rage that was building up, which only seemed to amuse Jackie.

“Now then, I’ll start by playing my own spell card, COLD WAVE!”

Hearing the word “Cold” already gave Pinkie a few chills from the cave, but even more so when frozen winds came billowing all across the field.

“What are you doing?!” she shouted “This… is getting… cold!”

Jackie snickered, “I’m not all about Fire and Heart, you know.

It helps to cool off once in a while, so I used this spell to freeze all spell and trap cards, so none can be set or played until my next turn.”

Pinkie’s eyes widened, and as she looked at her field, her Pendulum Zones, and her facedown card were all encased in solid ice and rendered useless.

Jackie smirked.

“Now that that’s taken care of, I’ll special summon RED GARGOYLE!”

(Atk: 1200)

“I can special summon it when I have no monsters in play, which means I’m also allowed to summon my Tuner Monster, RED RESONATOR!”

(Atk: 600)

“Tuner monster?” cried Pinkie

“That’s right.” replied Jackie “And since I summoned it, Red Gargoyle’s special ability allows me to make Resonator’s level double up to 4!”

Pinkie would have sweat if it weren’t so cold in the cave.

Jackie then raised up her hand, “I Tune level 4 Resonator with level 4 Gargoyle. It’s time to turn up the heat!”

The two monsters turned into flaming orbs, and made a huge burst of fire as they joined together, and the monster appeared-- bursting through the flames.

“I Synchro Summon SCARLIGHT RED DRAGON ARCHFIEND!”

(Atk: 3000)

The mighty dragon spread out its flaming wings and let out a red-hot roar, which seemed to shake the cave even more.

Thankfully the monster was just an image, or the heat of its wings was likely to melt all the ice and cause serious damage to the interior of the cave.

Nevertheless, Jackie continued her move.

“I activate my dragon’s special ability.

Once per turn I can destroy all your special summoned monsters, and then you’ll take 500 points of damage for each monster that goes up!”

Pinkie growled, and watched as the dragon gave a flap of its wings, sending burning waves to her side of the field, wiping out all her monsters, just like that.

“You forget!” shouted Pinkie “One Day of Peace is still active, so I won’t take any damage this turn.”

Jackie grumbled, “Oh, well, I still managed to destroy all your monster-- if you can call them “monsters.”

Pinkie bit her lip softly to contain herself.

“Oh, did I strike a nerve?” hissed Jackie “Well, it serves you right.

Girls like you are nothing but wannabes.

-Fakers!

-Trying to be all big and cool, when you couldn’t be any lamer!”

“ENOUGH!!!” Pinkie shouted, and her voice echoed back several times.

Her shout was so loud; a couple of large icicles outside the duel field fell from the ceiling and shattered on the ground.

“What is with you?” snarled Pinkie “What gives you the right to be like this-- so pushy, rude, and… just-- Ugh!!”

Jackie looked crosser than ever.

“What can I say? I just think you’re lame… period.”

“You mean “different?” snapped Pinkie “Just because I’m different than you and I like and prefer different things, doesn’t give you the right to push me or anyone around this way.”

Jackie only laughed “Actually, I have every right to give you all the verbal bashing you deserve for being so lame and uncool.

Maybe if you actually did something cool and acted better for once, I wouldn’t have to.

Truth is, your tastes are garbage, your dueling style is garbage, and everything you and your garbage friends do is pure, grade-a TRASH!!”


Never in Pinkie’s life had she met such an infuriating individual, who would pick on people for being different and not wanting to be like Jackie-- rude, pushy, having to only like what she liked and do the things she does to be acceptable.

There was no way she’d stand for this.

“Sorry, but I still prefer to duel for smiles and have fun.

Now it’s my turn…

…I draw!”


“Don’t forget,” snapped Jackie “You still can’t use any spells or traps.”

“No, I can’t,” agreed Pinkie “But I can summon this, PERFORMAPAL SKULLCROBAT JOKER in defense-mode.”

(Def: 100)

“And when he’s summoned, I can add a Performapal from my deck straight to my hand.”

She flicked through her screen and chose just what she wanted, “I’ll take “Odd-eyes Synchron.” And that’ll do for now.”

Her turn was over, but Pinkie thought carefully, “Since I didn’t special summon my monster, she can’t use her dragon’s special ability on me this time.”



“I draw…!” growled Jackie.

She had five cards in her hand

“I activate the spell, RED REBORN, which allows me to summon Red Resonator from the graveyard!”

(Atk: 600)

“And when its special summoned, I one face-up monster in play, and then I gain life points equal to that monster’s attack power, and it should be obvious…

…I chose my Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend, which means I gain 3000 life points!”

Jackie LP: 8000 -----> 11000

Pinkie could hardly believe her eyes.

“Eleven-Thousand…!”

“Right, that’s very good,” teased Jackie “Now guess what’s coming next when I do this…

I tune level 2 Red Resonator to my level 8 Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend!”

Pinkie’s eyes widened, she hadn’t seen anything like this in the last duel-- especially since she wasn’t there for most of it.

Nevertheless, the monsters merged together as dark orbs, and created a whole new monster.

“Out of the darkness it comes for you!” shouted Jackie “I Synchro Summon HOT RED DRAGON ARCHFIEND BANE!”

(Atk: 3500)

This new dragon seemed much darker and less hot than the other one, but just as big and ferocious-looking as ever!

“I don’t think I like this!” groaned Pinkie.

“No?” teased Jackie “Well let’s see if you like this…!

I summon one monster face-down in defense-mode, so now I can use Bane’s special ability!

By Tributing one monster, I get to summon on “Red Dragon Archfiend” in my graveyard and special summon it to the field.”

Pinkie gasped, and watched as a burst of flames emitted from the center of the field, and Scarlight reappeared, and looked just as ferocious as ever.

Pinkie was shivering again, and definitely not out of the chills.

Jackie laughed and cackled like the nasty girl she was.

“Take a good long look, kid, because they’ve got their sights set on you… in a bad way!”

The two nasty dragons glared and fumed at Pinkie.

“Now,” shouted Jackie “Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend, attack! Crush that pathetic excuse of a monster of hers!”

The dragon complied, and with its huge fiery breath, it blew Pinkie’s joker clear off the field.

“At least I didn’t take any damage.” Pinkie said.

“But you will now.” hissed Jackie “Archfiend Bane, you’re up! Attack this wimp directly!”

Her second dragon growled and opened its huge mouth to unleash dark flames at Pinkie.

“I don’t think so!” snapped Pinkie “I play the trap PERFORMAPAL PINCH HELPER!

It lets me negate your direct attack, and then I get to summon a “Performapal” from my deck, as long as its effects are negated.”

Jackie growled, and Pinkie snatched the card she needed.

“I play PERFORMAPAL CAMELUMP.”

(Def: 1800)

“Hold your ‘plause, because this show’s just getting starting.”

Jackie sighed, “Do you, like, sit up in bed creating these lame references?”

Pinkie felt insulted.

“You may have gotten a monster on the field, but I still have Scarlight’s ability.

Once per turn I can destroy any special summoned monster, and deal you 500 points of damage!”

Pinkie clenched her fist, and Jackie called to her Scarlight, “…Do your stuff!”

Her dragon complied, and wiped out Pinkie’s camel with one flap of its burning wings, and the heat of the blast burned Pinkie to the touch.

Pinkie LP: 8000 -----> 7500

“I was hoping she’d do that.” Pinkie thought silently.


“So there!” sneered Jackie “Your little hump-boy is out of my sight.

Now I’ll place two cards facedown, and end my turn.”

Pinkie smirked, “Now it’s my turn.

…I draw!

I play POT OF GREED so I can draw two cards.”

She liked what she had.

“I’ll place one card facedown, and now, just liked before, I’ll change Parrotrio’s Pendulum Scale from 2 to 7.

Now… I get to Pendulum Summon!”

Five shots of light rained down as her monsters appeared.
“Now, just liked before, I’ll change Parrotrio’s Pendulum Scale from 2 to 7.

Now… I get to Pendulum Summon!”

Five shots of light rained down as her monsters appeared.

“PERFORMAPAL SILVER-CLAW…” (Atk: 1800)

“PERFORMAPAL GOLD FANG…” (Atk: 1800)

“PERFORMAPAL SKULLCROBAT JOKER…” (Atk: 1800)

“PERFORMAPAL CAMELUMP…” (Atk: 800)

“PERFORMAPAL LIZARDDRAW…” (Atk: 1200)

Her five monsters all stood together, bowing, tipping hats, or growling at Jackie and her dragons.

“As you can see, the gang is all here.” Pinkie announced “And now, ladies and gentlemen, our fantastic showdown bonanza shall begin!”


Jackie only rolled her eyes while thinking, “This kid is really getting on my nerves.”

Pinkie then pointed at her Gold Fang, “Since he was special summoned this turn, all “Performapal” monsters I control gain 200 attack points for this turn!”

(Atk: 1800) -----> (Atk: 2000) x3

(Atk: 800) -----> (Atk: 1000)

(Atk: 1200) -----> (Atk: 1400)

“It’s show time!” Pinkie hollered as she entered her battle phase, “Performapal Camelump, you’re up! Attack that Hot Red Dragon Archfiend Bane!”

“What?!” snapped Jackie “You got to be kidding me.”

“No, I’m not,” said Pinkie, and her weak camel began to rush straight for the mighty dragon.

“Now I activate the Pendulum Effect of Performapal Ballad!

Whenever a “Performapal” on my field attacks your monster, I can make that target lose 600 attack points!”

Jackie growled, and her dragon indeed got weaker.

(Atk: 3500) -----> (Atk: 2900)

“Big deal!” she then scoffed “My dragon’s still stronger than your puny little runt! Your monster will only destroy itself.”

Pinkie smirked, “That’s what I’m hoping for.”

“What?!”


“Now I activate the effect of “Performapal Pinch helper."

When a “Performapal” attacks or is attacked, I can send this trap to the graveyard, and I take no damage from the battle!”

Jackie growled, and the little camel collided into her dragon’s huge chest, destroying itself upon impact.

“Yeah, well so what?” snarled Jackie “Why sacrifice your monster like that?”

Then she gasped, “Wait…!”

Pinkie pointed to her nose while winking cheekily, “My Camelump’s special ability activates when it’s destroyed in battle.

Now your overgrown hot-head there loses 800 attack points!”

“Ah!” cried Jackie.

(Atk: 2900) -----> (Atk: 2100)

“But that’s not all…” called Pinkie “Now I can get use Lizardraw’s ability.

Since my monster was destroyed, I get to draw cards equal to the number of “Performapal” monsters I have in play, and I’ve got four.”

With that she drew four cards instantly, giving her five in hand.

One of which she grinned at.

“Now I play the quick-play spell, ILLUSION BALLOONS!”

At the play of her card, lots of magical and colorful balloons spilled out onto the field.

“What is this, a first-grader’s birthday party?” grouched Jackie.

Pinkie giggled, “No, silly… but you can’t have any party without balloons, especially these kinds, because since my Came lump was destroyed this turn, they’re going to grant me a special power.”

The balloons began to burst and spread glittering sparkles over Pinkie’s side of the field.

“Now I can Excavate the top five cards in my deck, and if I happen to get a “Performapal” I can summon it straight to the field, but all other cards go back into my deck.”

She picked up her cards as promised, and her eyes shot down at one of those cards, which made her grin wide with joy.

“Alright!” she cheered “I play PERFORMAPAL ODD-EYES UNICORN!”

(Atk: 100)

The giddy little horse bucked and neighed playfully, making Pinkie laugh, but Jackie’s head throbbed with impatience and embarrassment.

“First it’s a circus, then a birthday party, and now a petting zoo? How mentally retarded are you! These are things kids should be giving up at the age of 10!”

Pinkie only smiled proudly “Funny, I don’t recall there being any law that does that.

If you love all this stuff, that’s all that matters, and I especially love it because of all the neat things I can do.”

She grabbed a card in her hand, “Like this… I play SUPER POLYMERIZATION!”

“What?!” snapped Jackie.

“Now I discard one card from my hand, and I can now perform a special Fusion Summon, using my Lizardraw and your Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend!”

“No!!” shouted Jackie “Now you’re taking control of my dragon?!”

“Oh, I’m not taking control of it,” teased Pinkie “I just need a volunteer for the next act, and your dragon is it.”

Both monsters rose high into the air and merged together to form Pinkie’s monster.

“I Fusion Summon everybody’s favorite mystery of malice-- PERFORMAPAL GAITLINGHOUL!”

(Atk: 2900)

Jackie gawked up at the new monster, and noted how ghastly and fierce it looked, but she kept up her grouchy features.

“Am I supposed to be scared of that?”

Pinkie smirked, “You will be, when he activates his special ability.

When he’s Fusion Summoned you get dealt 200 points of damage for every single card on the field.

Can anyone from the audience tell me how many that is?”

“It’s Ten!” sneered Jackie “Which means I would take 2000 points of damage, but I won’t!”

“Huh?”

“I activate the trap PREVENT AND DRAW!

This activates whenever I’m about to take damage from a card effect, I can halve that damage and then draw one card.”

With that, she drew a card and only lost 1000 points.

Jackie LP: 11000 -----> 10000

Pinkie didn’t seem too deterred.

“Now I’ll use my Ghoul’s other ability.

Since it was Fusion Summoned using a Pendulum monster, I can destroy one monster you control, and then deal you damage equal to its attack power.”

Jackie grunted and looked up at her only monster, her Hot Red Dragon.

“Do your stuff, Ghoul!” hollered Pinkie, and her monster tipped his top-hat, and pointed his big bazooka straight at the opposing side of the field.

“Ready…

Aim…!”


“…Hold your fire!” snarled Jackie.

“Huh?”

“Now I activate another trap, RED GEM, and it prevents any of my “Red” monsters from being destroyed by battle or card effects, so your puny little guy there shove that pea-shooter of his someplace else!”

Pinkie was starting to look red herself-- with anger.

“Well, I’m not worried, because I still attack, and I’ve got tons of monsters to strike you with.”

Her massive lineup of Performapals all stood together, shimmering in the spotlight.

“Silver Claw, you’re up first! Attack that dragon!”

Her wolf gave a huge howl and began to rush straight at Jackie’s monster.

“And by the way, when Silver Claw attacks, he grants himself and all over “Performapals” I control 300 extra attack points!”

(Atk: 2000) -----> (Atk: 2300) x3

(Atk: 1400) -----> (Atk: 1700)

(Atk: 2900) -----> (Atk: 3200)

Jackie growled!

“Like you said,” Pinkie called to her “Your dragon won’t be destroyed, but that doesn’t mean I can’t hit your life points!”

Her Silver Claw then leapt high up, and sank its huge fangs into the dragon’s neck.

(Atk: 2300) VS (Atk: 2100)

Jackie LP: 10000 -----> 9800

Pinkie then ordered Gold Fang and Joker to attack, and with a double whammy of 2300 attack points, Jackie lost another 400 points.

Jackie LP: 9800 -----> 9400

“Now, it’s your turn, Gatlinghoul…

…Attack!”

Her monster tipped his hat, and fired his huge bazooka at the dragon, blasting it hard, and forcing Jackie to brace herself as the force of the explosion billowed past her!

(Atk: 3200) VS (Atk: 2100)

Jackie LP: 9400 -----> 8300

Jackie looked ready to explode in outrage while Pinkie just stood where she was, smirking so cockily, but she couldn’t attack with her Lizardraw as it wasn’t strong enough.

Still, she felt content with what she had done.

“Take a bow everyone, for such a grand performance.”

Her monsters actually did bow, but what a pity there was no crowd to cheer for them.

“Are you finished yet?!” snarled Jackie.

“Why no, I’m not…” teased Pinkie “First I’ll lay one card facedown, and now I’m finished, which means all my monsters attack points return to normal.”

(Atk: 2300) -----> (Atk: 1800) x3

(Atk: 1700) -----> (Atk: 1200)

(Atk: 3200) -----> (Atk: 2900)

Pinkie felt really satisfied with herself now, but Jackie finally let out a huge scream making the cave shake once more,

…And loosening the icicles overhead all the more!

Pinkie picked her ear from the reverb.

“Take it easy.”


Jackie only looked more furious than ever.

“You think just because you managed to hit me a couple of times that you’ve got this duel won? You’re not only uncool and lame, you’re the reason why people like me exist—to show the world what’s really cool and who really matters!”

Pinkie sighed, “Not this again!”

Jackie shouted out really clear, “Terra may have gotten taken in by your lame friends, but I won’t be! I prefer to be cool and respectable, instead of acting like the garbage you’ve thrown at me with all this kid’s stuff!”

Now Pinkie looked cross, hating it when people insulted her deck, her dueling style, or her friends.

Jackie could only shout t her again, “You’re going down, you hear me?! DOWN…!!!”

To Be Continued…

Author's Note:

Man, the way things are going, this fic is going to have over 50 eps! (Maybe close to 100)

I've never gone that high before, and I'm already exhausted (and soon I have to get Starfleet Season 9 together) plus I'm working on a really hard Youtube vid.

...*Sighs* Sometimes this work can give you headaches, but that's part of the package.

PreviousChapters Next