• Published 10th Aug 2012
  • 820 Views, 33 Comments

the rainbow life - Agile Swift



it's like a my little dashie fanfic but he grows up with dashie

  • ...
32
 33
 820

alpha powers

third chapter enjoy(alphas reference)



the next day i went outside and breathed in the fresh air.I walked to the driveway and looked at the sky. wondering what could be up there,i saw people with their mouths open.Then suddenly my ears started ringing, i stumbled around finally tripping over a rock and blacking out.i woke up on my bed, just lying there trying to hear the out side. instead i heard rainbow dash shooting a gun? i got outside and rainbow dash was holding a gun shooting nails. "um rainbow what are you doing?" i asked "um nothing!" she said while hiding the hand gun behind her back. i started to stare at her chest very concintrated like a trance. "give me the gun!" i told her with a sigh.


RainbowDash's POV


i got up early flying around the neighborhood looking for something to do. i went home, flying to the driveway when i saw chanse on the drive way bleeding. i brought him inside laying him on his bed. i walked around the house looking for something to, do then i found this black machine with a trigger. Chanse told me about it, it was a gun? yeah a gun, i went outside and got some targets and nails. i shot a target, another and another. then i focused on a nail really close i shot the gun and the nail was bent. then i shot three more. "um rainbow what are you doing?" he asked. "um, nothing!" I replied. he then started looking at my chest like he was in a trance."Give me the gun!" he told me with a sigh. "how did he do that!" i thought.