• Published 10th Aug 2012
  • 820 Views, 33 Comments

the rainbow life - Agile Swift



it's like a my little dashie fanfic but he grows up with dashie

  • ...
32
 33
 820

the discovery

this is my second fanfic but the first one hasn't been published yet. so,Yeah enjoy and comment



it was a stormy day on earth,The thunder was booming and i was in my room. Looking at the storm it was calming to me. oh,My names chanse perkins I'm eight years old by the way. The storm stopped and i heard knocking on the door. i rushed to the door,When i opened the door i was expecting a person but it was something different. It was an eight year-old pegasus with a rainbow mane?. "um, hello?" i asked the rainbow maned filly. "is it okay if i crash here for a couple days?" the pegasus asked me. "yeah sur-" i was interupted by a rainbow trail going in my room.


"wow you're a fast one!" i told her "Yep, im the fastest one of my kind!" the filly told me. "anyways, what's you're name?" i asked her "Well, my name's RainbowDash!" she yelped. my mom heard me talking to RainbowDash. " Chanse is there anything wrong in there?" she asked me outside the door. "um, everythings fine mom!" i told her as she walked back down the hallway. "whew, that was close!" i told Rainbow.(if you're wondering he's not a brony)after that i heard windows breaking and screams down the hallway."Hurry go to the closet and hide!" i told rainbow she answered with a nod. i got in the closet with her as she started asking questions. "shh! there coming in the room!" i told Rainbow. i heard foot steps in my room, coming closer to the closet door. then the man walked to the window and jumped out. "i think it's safe!" i whispered in Dash's ear. we walked out the closet door in the hallway. "mom!" i started crying "they took her!" i yelled as my eyes closed. "calm down we can live by our selfs." she whispered in my ear.


the next day we were doing good with my savings. we didn't get meat because she told me how she was a vegetarian. i got used to vegetables by then. we went outside now and then, i taught her what school was and what math was. she was really bad at cooking, but better at math. "Hey wanna go to school tomorow its show and tell!" i shouted "Yeah sure!" she replied. she was probably listening to some music. i was glad I'm not alone when my parents died. i decided to teach her some songs for the guitar


need to breathe keep you're eyes open


after teaching her keep you're eyes open i don't know how i remembered the words but it felt good singing. "good job!" Rainbow yelled