• Published 18th Mar 2019
  • 3,748 Views, 342 Comments

My Little Pony + Rabbids: Equestria Battle - SharkBowser58



The Rabbids have entered Equestria! Join the Mane 6 as they team up with 6 Rabbids to stop a new threat!

  • ...
1
 342
 3,748

PreviousChapters Next
Sherbet Desert 1: Cold Hooves, Warm Heart

"... and after repairin' the Washing Machine, we were all brought back here." Applejack said as she concluded her side of the story.

"Well, it's good to hear that you've solved another problem that the Megabug has caused, and you helped out somepony else in the end as well." Twilight stated as she gestured towards Rabbid Jack, who was trying to buck at a nearby apple tree to get some apples for Fluttershy, Rabbid Rarity, and Rabbid Fluttershy.

"Beep-0 said that y'all battled her before she ended up on that island, but before that happened, you said that Chrysalis appeared out of nowhere and scooped up this "Spawny" Rabbid?" Applejack asked.

"Her name for him, not ours." Twilight answered. "He seemed to be very timid, and when Chrysalis saw that he was scared of us, she took the opportunity to make it seem that she was the good guy here and flew off with him."

"That's right." Twilight and Applejack looked over to see that Beep-0 had returned from Sweet Apple Acres. "And with the power of the SupaMerge in her hooves, there's no telling what she might create and destroy."

"Agreed, which is why we must find her as soon as possible." Twilight explained to everyone as Fluttershy, Rabbid Rarity, Rabbid Fluttershy, and Rabbid Jack rejoined the group while eating apples. "The only problem is, we have no clue where she went. They could be anywhere in Equestria by now!"

"Way ahead of you on that, Twi." Beep-0 said as Twilight looked at him in confusion. "We all know that when we defeat a corrupted Rabbid, its Megabug energy is released, which was first created when the SupaMerge got corrupted as soon as the Rabbids and I entered this world. On the way back from dropping Rabbid Granny off at Sweet Apple Acres, who became fast friends with Granny Smith by the way, I figured out that by using the data I've collected on the corrupted energy, I'll be able to track down it's source, which emits a powerful energy field. There are 2 sources that are currently emitting this field: the Vortex and the SupaMerge, and since he is connected with the machine, we should now be able to track down Spawny anywhere he goes.

"And as long as Chrysalis is with him..." Applejack started.

"We'll know where she is at all times too!" Twilight finished.

"Exactly!" Beep-0 confidently stated. "Now, Spawny's field is smaller than the Vortex's, so it shouldn't too difficult for me to tell them apart, but that doesn't make it any less powerful."

"Ok, so where does it look like Chrysalis went?" Fluttershy asked.

"Well, according to my sources, she was last seen headed towards the 'Sherbet Desert', but the only problem is, I have no clue how to get there."

"BWAH-BWAH!!!" Somebody shouted.

The heroes looked over to see the Flat Cap Rabbids running up to them from an area in the upper left area of the Castle of Friendship. When the stopped, they each grabbed one of Beep-0's ears and started carrying back to where they came from.

"Hey! What're you doing?!" Beep-0 shouted in confusion, struggling to get free.

"Beep-0!" Twilight shouted as she and the others began to chase after them, going down a sandy path in the process.

While going down the path, the group saw 2 Rabbids on top of 2 different stones, headbutting a rubber duck to each other. The Rabbid on the higher rock missed the duck during the 7th throw, but the other one managed to pull out another duck so they could continue playing.

"They're going for the all-time record of 1,073,204 headers in a row." Twilight figured.

"How many did they get?" Fluttershy asked.

"So far they've got... seven." Applejack counted, seeing the Rabbid miss the duck for a second time during the 7th throw.

The heroes continued chasing the Flat Cap Rabbids, then came to a stop as soon as they did, but Beep-0 still continued to struggle get free.

"Put me down!" Beep-0 shouted.

As if to grant his wish, the 2 Rabbids tossed him into a nearby sand pit.

"Beep-0! Are you alright?" Fluttershy worriedly asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Beep-0 answered before turning his attention to the Flat Cap Rabbids. "But what's the big idea, you guys?!"

"Uh... Beep-0?" Twilight asked while looking at something big behind Beep-0. "I think that might be the big idea."

Beep-0 turned around to see that the other Rabbids have finished building one of their projects: a new large Rabbid Cannon, but unlike the wooden that sends the heroes to the Ancient Gardens, this one was made of stone and it had painted hieroglyphics of Rabbids on the sides of it.

"Ba-Bwah!" The Rabbids shouted as they presented the finished cannon with joy.

"Oh! Uh... why didn't you guys say so?" Beep-0 calmly asked the Flat Cap Rabbids.

"Bwa-Bwah." They said as they shrugged and blew a whistle that sent the other Rabbids running towards another construction project that they were working on. The Flat Cap Rabbids then left the scene to go boss them around.

The heroes then saw that on top of a huge sandcastle that was left of the cannon were 4 Rabbids that didn't leave to work on other the other project. 3 were dancing on top of 3 of the castle's battlements, while a 4th one was doing The Worm.

"That's a pretty good caterpillar - I wonder if he's practicing for a 'break off'." Beep-0 thought out loud.

"As long as he doesn't do it at the Grand Galloping Gala, I'm ok with anything." Twilight said before the group turned their attention back towards the cannon.

"Anyway this cannon... you think it might send us to the Sherbet Desert?" Applejack asked Beep-0.

"It's possible." Beep-0 answered. "The Rabbids are doing what they can to help us after we've freed them from the Megabug's control, so it may be our best shot at getting there."

"Let's not waste any more time, let's go catch them before it's too late!" Twilight stated.

"Yeah, let's go." Beep-0 said to the heroes.

The other heroes nodded in agreement, and quickly made there way over to the cannon.

"Oh, wait!" Beep-0 shouted, startling the heroes. "Before we go, I almost forgot to mention that our mysterious new friend, F.B., has sent me a new message as well."

"Alright." Twilight said with annoyance due to Beep-0 interrupting them. "What did the message say?"

"It said that F.B. had sent me some new coding, and I'm now able to move certain heavy objects that block our path." Beep-0 replied. "I knew I was a lot stronger than I looked!"

"I'm sure that'll be a big help for whatever's out there." Applejack stated.

"Um... if it's not too much trouble, can we please get going now?" Fluttershy politely asked, wondering if there was anything else that needed to be done before they continued.

"No, no. Sorry, girls. Just something that nearly slipped my mind." Beep-0 said apologetically. "NOW let's go.

"Bwa-Bwaaah!" The Rabbid heroes cheered as they ran into the cannon first.

"I really hope that Chrysalis isn't being too mean to Spawny." Fluttershy stated with worry. "He's just scared and confused with no control over his powers."

"Don't worry, Fluttershy. Spawny trusts Chrysalis right now, so I don't think she'd do anything to break that trust too soon, but we should hurry and find them because that could change at anytime, given that this is Chrysalis we're talking about here." Twilight explained to her friend.

"Let's hurry." Fluttershy agreed as she entered the cannon, with the others following behind.

The cannon launched our heroes towards the new world, but unbeknownst to them, they were being watched by somebody through the window of the Carousel Boutique.

"Don't worry, girls." Rarity said as she watched her friends leave Ponyville again. "I'll join you all soon."

*RIP*

Rarity quickly turned around after hearing that dreadful sound, and saw that 2 Rabbids had been fighting over one of her dresses, and had accidentally ripped it in half.

Seeing Rarity's white fur coat start to turn red from anger, one of the Rabbids pushed his half of the ripped dress onto his friend, and started to whistle a fine tune.

Sherbet Desert

The heroes safely landed in the Sherbet Desert, but were shocked by what it is they saw. As it stated in the name, the place was a sandy desert, but half of it was covered in ice.

"Uh... what happened here?" Twilight asked in disbelief.

"Wonderful, this once-thriving desert is now partly a frozen wasteland." Beep-0 stated before turning to the Rabbids. "Your arrival in this world would seem to be as welcome as a skunk in a bowling alley."

"Bwa-Bada!" Rabbid Rarity shouted as she crossed her arms in anger and walked away.

"I ain't an expert in weather, but I'm pretty sure that it's not supposed to snow in deserts." Applejack pointed out.

"It's possible that when the Vortex opened up, some of its energy hit the weather factory in Cloudsdale, causing an out of control blizzard to be sent here." Beep-0 theorized.

'Could be, but whatever the case, we can't focus on that right now." Twilight told the group as she took a few steps forward. "If Chrysalis is out here somewhere with Spawny, we can't let anything distract us."

"Agreed, let's get moving." Beep-0 stated as he began making his way towards the path.

"APPLEJACK!!!" Somebody shouted while charging at full speed towards the heroes, knocking Beep-0 into the air and tackling Applejack to the ground, startling everyone else.

As the dust settled, Applejack looked up to see Apple Bloom smiling at her.

"Apple Bloom!" Applejack shouted as she got up and hugged her little sister, happy to see her safe. "I was so worried about you."

"Me too!" Apple Bloom stated.

"It's good to that you're safe, Apple Bloom." Fluttershy told her as she walked up to her.

"And other good news is that your friends are safe too." Twilight added.

"Yay!" Apple Bloom cheered.

"Bad news is that we lost track of them back in the Ancient Gardens, and could be anywhere now." Beep-0 said in embarrassment."

"Aww." Apple Bloom groaned in disappointment.

"But don't worry, we'll find them." Fluttershy said trying to comfort the young pony. "We promise."

"I believe you. Actually, it's good to see y'all here." Apple Bloom stated as she let go of Applejack. "Have you seen Spike? We got separated."

"What?!" Twilight shouted in shock. "Spike is here too?!"

"Yeah, we both ended up here after that weird Vortex opened up in Ponyville, and have been tryin' to find a way back, but we got separated after these weird bunny creatures started chasing us." Apple Bloom then saw the Rabbid heroes playing in the snow. "And they looked kind of like them!" she shouted as she hid behind her sister.

"Don't worry, Sugarcube." Applejack said tying to calm her sister down. "They're with us."

"Yeah, these Rabbids aren't corrupted like their cohorts." Beep-0 added.

"Oh, that's good." Apple Bloom said as she walked out from behind Applejack, only to be hit in the face with a snowball, with the Rabbids laughing.

"But... they still like to cause chaos and have fun." Beep-0 said in embarrassment.

"Right." Apple said as she wiped the snow from her face. "Anyway, could you please find Spike for me? I'm starting to get worried."

"Of course we will! Right this second!" Twilight stated.

"But, Twilight, you just said that we can't let anything distract us!" Beep-0 reminded her.

"True, but if Spike is out here, we need to help him."

"Twilight's right, we can't leave him out here all alone." Fluttershy said as she took Twilight's side.

"Yeah, the little guy's our friend too." Applejack agreed as well.

"Of course, I know how important he is to each of you." Beep-0 explained. "Especially to you Twilight."

"Thank you for understanding. Don't worry, we'll still search for Chrysalis and Spawny, we just have to hope that they haven't found Spike yet." Twilight explained, still aware of the importance of their mission.

"I'll stay here in case he comes back." Apple Bloom stated.

"Alright, but don't go anywhere." Applejack told her as she hugged her again, still happy to see her.

Before the heroes left, they looked over and saw that Rabbid Rarity and Rabbid Jack are building a SnowRabbid, and the former was attempting to place a spare Rarity wig on it, while Rabbid Fkuttershy was making a snow angel.

"Come on, girls! Let's go!" Beep-0 shouted to get they're attention, however, this also caused Rabbid Rarity to get startled and fall into the SnowRabbid, destroying it.

"Bwa Bwa..." Rabbid Rarity groaned in disappointment as she got back up and joined up with the others while throwing away the wig.

Apple Bloom waved goodbye to the heroes as they went down a path into the sandy part of the Sherbet Desert. However, it didn't take them long to enter the first battlefield of the area.

This battlefield contained 2 Sherbet Ziggies, which wore earmuffs on the side of their heads, cactus-like bracelets on each arm, and a brown leather band across their bodies, and 2 Sherbet Hoppers, which wore cactus-like masks, cactus-like necklaces, wool pants, and ice-like springs on their feet.

Twilight, Fluttershy, and Rabbid Rarity entered the battlefield, but a gold energy field appeared and stopped the other heroes from entering it as it sent Applejack flying back!

"What the hay?!" Applejack shouted in confusion.

"Bwa Bwah!" The Rabbid heroes pounded on the barrier to no avail.

"What's going on here?!" Twilight said as she looked at the energy field in confusion, then looked down at Beep-0 who was scanning it.

"Hmm... it appears that this energy field is generated from Megabug energy." Beep-0 explained to the group.

"So, how do we get rid of it?" Fluttershy asked, worried about being trapped inside the battlefield with the barrier up.

"Maybe it'll go down when the battle is over." Twilight suggested.

"It's possible, so we'll just have to complete the battle on our own." Beep-0 said as he turned around and looked at the battlefield. "There're only 4 enemies on the battlefield anyway, it's nothing we can't handle."

"Agreed, let's get started." Twilight told the others as she took her position on the battlefield, with them joining afterwards.

Defeat All - 2 Ziggies, 2 Hoppers

Twilight entered a pipe that crossed a small gap and led to the right side of the battlefield, then hid behind a full cover. She then blasted a Ziggy who was hiding behind a partial cover in the middle of the battlefield. She activated her Hero Sight.

Rabbid Rarity entered the same pipe, then got a Team Jump from Twilight and behind a partial cover next to her. She then blasted the same Ziggy, which triggered a Push Effect that sent him rolling into the gap in the battlefield, defeating him and releasing the SupaMerge energy.

Fluttershy entered the pipe as well, and got a Double Team Jump from Twilight and Rabbid Rarity before landing behind a partial cover that was close to the latter's. She sent a Sentry towards a Hopper that was hiding behind a full cover, which exploded when it got in range of him, damaging him and revealing that the cover is really a Burn Cover. She activated her Hero Sight.

The Ziggy started to move, but got hit by both ponies' Hero Sights, with Twilight's triggering a Bounce Effect that sent him flying out of the battlefield, defeating him.

One of the Hoppers moved towards a partial cover that was right next to his friend, and blasted Rabbid Rarity, which triggered a Honey Effect that stuck her to the ground before activated his Super Shield. The other Hopper got a Team Jump from his friend and landed by a partial cover on the other side of the gap, then blasted Rabbid Rarity before activating his Super Shield too.

Fluttershy dashed the Hopper near her, disabling his Super Shield, then got a Team Jump from Rabbid Rarity, landing on the left side of the partial cover the other Hopper was hiding behind. She blasted him, disabling his Super Shield.

Twilight got a Team Jump from Rabbid Rarity, clearing her Honey Effect, and stomped on the Hopper next to Fluttershy before landing behind a partial cover. She quickly blasted the same Hopper.

Rabbid Rarity moved to a different side of the partial cover that the other Hopper was hiding behind, but blasted the first Hopper since everyone else was dealing with him, defeating him. She activated her Shield.

The remaining Hopper blasted Rabbid Rarity, but the damage was reduced because of her Shield, then moved to a different partial cover in the area.

Fluttershy got a Team Jump from Twilight, and landed behind a full cover on that was near the enemy Rabbid. She sent a Sentry over that exploded when it got in range of him, damaging him while also damaging some of her cover in the process.

Rabbid Rarity moved to an area near the Hopper, then sent a Sentry of he own his way, which exploded when it got in range of him, damaging him.

Twilight moved to an area so that the enemy Rabbid was in better range of her, then blasted him, defeating him and ending the battle.

The heroes cheered as the barrier went down and Applejack and the other Rabbids rejoined them.

"Just as we thought... the energy field went down as soon as the battle ended." Beep-0 explained to the group as the all marched out of the battlefield. "That's one part of my theory proved."

"What's the other part?" Twilight asked both in curiosity and concern.

"Well, it involves-" Beep-0 started, but was quickly cut off as he didn't notice that he and the heroes had entered the next battlefield very soon. Once again, Twilight, Fluttershy, and Rabbid Rarity were in the battlefield separated from the others, and Applejack was sent flying back when the energy field came up.

"Oh come on!" Applejack shouted in frustration.

"And... this proves the next part of my theory." Beep-0 said as Rabbid Jack and Rabbid Fluttershy helped Applejack back up. "It's possible that the Megabug only wants a certain number of heroes entering a battlefield at a time, so after 3 enter it, it sends up the forcefield.

"It might have learned from when 4 of us started battling together back at the Block Tower." Twilight suggested.

"But how would it know to do that?" Fluttershy asked in concern.

"I don't know." Beep-0 said. "But we now know that the barrier goes down when a battle ends, so we just have to fight like we've been doing the whole time."

"Bwa-Bwaah." Rabbid Rarity agreed as she pulled out her blaster and took her place on the battlefield.

Defeat All - 5 Ziggies

Rabbid Rarity dashed the nearest Ziggy that was hiding behind a partial cover, then entered a pipe that lead to the high area in the bottom right corner of the battlefield, where she dashed another Ziggy and hid behind a partial cover. She sent a Sentry towards the Ziggy, which exploded and damaged him when it got in range.

Twilight entered the same pipe and dashed the Ziggy, defeating him, then got a Team Jump from Rabbid Rarity landing by a partial cover on the right side of the battlefield. She blasted a Ziggy that was hiding behind a partial cover nearby.

Fluttershy dashed the Ziggy that was near her and hid behind a full cover that was close to where she was previously. She sent a Sentry towards the same Ziggy, which exploded and triggered a Bounce Effect that sent him flying, defeating him.

2 of the Ziggies blasted Twilight then hid behind different partial covers, but not before the one closest to Twilight dashed her. The other Ziggy simply moved to a different side of his full cover, where he then attempted to blast Fluttershy, but missed due to her full cover. The 2 Ziggies in the high areas activated their Villain Sights.

Fluttershy moved to a partial cover in the middle of the battlefield, getting hit by one of the Villain Sights in the process. She then attempted to blast the Ziggy that was still on the ground, but missed due to his partial cover. She activated her Hero Sight.

Rabbid Rarity got down from her high area and got a Team Jump from Twilight, getting hit by the second Villain Sight in the process. After landing on a different side of the partial cover that the Ziggy on the ground was hiding behind, she blasted him. She activated her Shield.

Twilight dashed the same Ziggy, defeating him, then got a Team Jump from Rabbid Rarity, stomping on the Ziggy in the high area in the upper right corner of the battlefield, and landing on a different side of his cover. She used her secondary weapon, the Melee Hammer, to quickly defeat him, then activated her Hero Sight.

The remaining Ziggy blasted Fluttershy, then made a run for it, but was hit by her Hero Sight which triggered a Bounce Effect, sending him flying.

Fluttershy entered a pipe that led to the high area in the upper left corner of the battlefield, and hid beside a partial cover. She blasted the Ziggy.

Twilight entered a pipe that led back down to the ground, then entered the same pipe that Fluttershy entered. She got a Team Jump from her and stomped on the Ziggy, defeating him and ending the battle.

The heroes cheered as they were healed and rewarded 900 bits and 90 Power Orbs.

The barrier went down as the other heroes rejoined them and they all left the battlefield together, but stopped as they all saw something important.

"Look!" Twilight shouted as she pointed at something in the sky.

They all saw the Vortex again, but unlike last time, it was now gold and it was bigger, and Rabbid Rarity quickly got out her phone and started taking selfies with it again.

"It's gotten... bigger." Beep-0 said with concern.

"And it's changed color." Fluttershy added.

"There must be a way to stop it." Beep-0 said. As he was thinking about this, he received another message. "Ahem! 'Two steps forward, one step back. To find Spawny, you must defeat the Rabbids who plague you at every step, HOWEVER... each victory frees them from the Megabug upon high."

"Yeah, that much we know already." Applejack stated.

"Hold on, there's more. 'Pay close attention when you defeat an enemy and you'll see that the Megabug regains some of the strength it lost when it merged with your foe. Hint: the ghost-like apparitions that rise to the sky after you clobber someone senseless are a clue.' Oh, dear. That's not good, is it?"

This new revelation shocked the heroes, but the Rabbids were a little confused.

"Defeating the Rabbids frees them from the Megabug's influence..."Twilight started.

"But when that happens..." Fluttershy continued.

"The Megabug gets stronger!" Applejack finished.

The Rabbids gasp after hearing about this.

"Our only hope is to find Spawny and stop him from creating any more abominations that will only add substance to the storm above!" Beep-0 explained to the group. "As a certain red cap wearing hero would say back in my world - let's-a-go! First to Spike, and then Spawny!"

The heroes nodded in agreement and continued down the path, with the Vortex still spinning in the sky.

Author's Note:

Once again, I'm sorry for being gone for so long. It's hard to balance out working on new chapters with the work I have to deal with for school. I'll try to get more chapters done this upcoming semester, but I can't make any promises.
After returning from the island, our heroes head to the Sherbet Desert to find Chrysalis. They reunite with Apple Bloom and she tells them that Spike is lost there as well. They see the Vortex again, only to find that it has gotten bigger, meaning they need to find Spawny ASAP.
I'd like to thank "prism heart" for giving me the idea to create a force field that limits the number of heroes that can go into a battle. That makes it easier for me to continue doing the battles with only 3 heroes.

PreviousChapters Next