• Published 18th Mar 2019
  • 3,748 Views, 342 Comments

My Little Pony + Rabbids: Equestria Battle - SharkBowser58



The Rabbids have entered Equestria! Join the Mane 6 as they team up with 6 Rabbids to stop a new threat!

  • ...
1
 342
 3,748

PreviousChapters Next
Applejack Adventure - Jungle 3: Supply Deny

Jungle - Bwahpple-Zapple-Mati

To continue their way through the Jungle, Applejack and her friends had to be blasted across a couple more chasms by some more mini Barrel Cannons, and when they landed and started to make their way across a tree-like bridge, they saw a Rabbid piggyback riding his friend, who was running back and forth, and eating floating apples that respawned shortly after each passing.

"Well, it's nice to see them cooperating, even though they're eating more fiber than their bodies can handle, which can have... gassy consequences." Beep-0 explained to the group, appreciating the Rabbids' teamwork, but not their eating habits.

"Let's not be around when that happens." Applejack said to Beep-0, worried how bad it may be.

The group left the scene and entered another mini Barrel Cannon that blasted them across another chasm with a waterfall, and they landed safely on the other side.

"Hey, what's that?" Applejack asked as she turned her attention towards something nearby.

The others looked and saw a small shrine with a small path with four old, broken pillars on each side, and a statue of a Rabbid holding an apple at the end of it.

"This statue is entitled 'The Coronation of Bwahpple-zapple-mati". Beep-0 said as he read the plaque of the statue out loud to the others. "Moments after the coronation, the apple core was thrown and it accidentally hit a tribal chief, plunging the island into a thousand year war."

"I know every action has a consequence, but that wow, that chief was really mad." Applejack said, unable to believe that a little accident caused a war that lasted for a thousand years.

"Yeah, Rabbids tend to overreact way more than they should."

The group left the shrine and entered yet another mini Barrel Cannon that blasted them across a small chasm, and when they landed, they spotted 2 ancient sculptures that were carved to look like Rabbid heads.

"The Ziggies claim that these ruins are 1,000's of years old - but that's just for tourists." Beep-0 explained to the group. "They bought them from a catalog."

"That's nothin'." Applejack told Beep-0. "I've heard about this one tourist trap called the "Mystery Shed" or somethin' like that, and their attractions look homemade."

As soon as they group left the carvings, the entered the next battlefield, which was divided into 3 sections, with 2 Smugglers attempting to reach the goals at the end of each one, where Summoners were waiting to call for backup.

"More Smugglers - they're bringing Bad Apples to their home base." Beep-0 explained to the group. "Obviously, Rabbid Jack is getting nervous. She's gathering as many Bad Apples to her as she can."

"We better upgrade our Skill Trees since things are about to get harder." Applejack told the group.

"Bwa Bwah!" Rabbid Rarity and Rabbid Granny shouted in agreement as Beep-0 opened the Battle HQ.

Applejack used 5 of her Runes to increase the damage dealt when bucking an enemy, and to increase her Magnet Groove's range.

Rabbid Rarity used 3 of her Runes to increase the number of dashes she can perform in a single turn.

Rabbid Granny decided to hold off for a while on upgrading her Skill Tree, and save her Runes.

Beep-0 closed the Battle HQ, and the heroes took their positions on the battlefield.

Stop The Smugglers - 6 Smugglers, 2 Summoners

Applejack kicked things off by having Rabbid Granny hop up onto her back, then ran across an orange arrow and used her lasso to swing to the middle section before stopping by a partial cover. She then bucked Rabbid Granny over to the right section, where she Freeze Blasted the Smugglers, while also destroying a Honey cover, which stuck one of the Smugglers in place. Applejack then activated her Magnet Groove and played music with her banjo, drawing the Smugglers of her area near her, then used her Buck Slam to deal damage to them, which also triggered a Bounce Effect that sent the enemies flying in different directions, one of which flew out of the battlefield before respawning. This got the attention of one of the Smugglers as he began to charge towards the pony before stopping to rest.

Rabbid Granny dashed one of the Smugglers before entering a pipe that led back to the middle section, where she got a Team Jump from Applejack to return to the right area, Freeze Blasting her Smugglers again. She activated her Stink Eye, then blasted the Smuggler who wasn't stuck by the Honey, defeating him and releasing the energy.

Rabbid Rarity hid behind a partial cover in the left section and sent a Sentry towards the Smugglers, exploding when it got in range of them, while also destroying another Honey cover, sticking one of the Smugglers in place. The attack got the attention of one of the Smugglers, and it charged towards Rabbid Rarity before stopping to rest.

The Smugglers who weren't stuck began to make their way to the goals before stopping to rest, but one of them slammed his Bad Apple crate on Applejack, which triggered a Bounce Effect that sent her flying out of the battlefield before she respawned a moment later, before going to join his friend. However, he was hit by Rabbid Granny's Stink Eye, which triggered an Ink Effect that prevents him from attacking, but it still got his attention and began to charge towards her before stopping.

The Summoners changed the positions and while one hid behind a partial cover, the other hid behind a full cover and he threw his Grenaduck at Rabbid Granny, damaging her.

Rabbid Rarity dashed the 2 Smugglers in her area, and stopped in a spot that was just out of range from their walking distance.

Rabbid Granny dashed the remaining Smuggler in her area, defeating him, then entered the pipe leading to the middle section, where she got a Team Jump from Applejack and Freeze Blasted the Smugglers in that area, defeating one of them.

Applejack bucked the Smuggler towards another one in the left section, defeating him, then entered a pipe leading to that area and hid behind a partial cover. She activated her Hero Sight and threw her Boomerang at the final Smugglers, defeating them and ending the battle.

The heroes cheered as they were healed and rewarded 1250 apples and 3 Runes.

"Since she knows we're here, Rabbid Jack is starting to get desperate and is trying to get as many Bad Apples as possible." Beep-0 explained again to the others with concern.

"And since there are so many Bad Apples in the area, it also means that her lair must be very close, so she must want to be ready for us when we get there." Applejack added to the equation.

"We must destroy the rest of those Bad Apples before Rabbid Jack gets them, or else she'll be too powerful to stop!"

"Let's get movin' then!"

"Bwah Bwaah!" Rabbid Rarity and Rabbid Granny shouted in agreement as the group left the battlefield, and entered a pipe that led to a higher area where the path continued.

Author's Note:

Applejack and her friends realize that Rabbid Jack is trying to get the rest of the Bad Apples as soon as ASAP. They must move quickly if they want to stop her and return home.
In the game, the Rabbids at the beginning were eating bananas and Beep-0 said they'll get potassium poisoning. It wasn't easy finding information on what happens when you eat too many apples, but I think the one I chose for the story fits the Rabbids perfectly.
This is my last week of freedom before I have to return to my educational prison (college), so I'm gonna try to at least finish the Jungle, then see what happens when it starts up again.

PreviousChapters Next