• Published 6th Feb 2019
  • 10,976 Views, 82 Comments

Magical horses and the anti-magical rod - MyElbowsTypeWords



You have everything a stallion would kill for: fame, money, mares. However, you are not a stallion.

  • ...
42
 82
 10,976
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 21 )

Wow. This was actually a beautiful way to end things. I suppose you could say my heartstrings got tugged. As opposed to the mare of the same name, who just got turbo-boned.

Why was I constantly thinking the phrase from Chobits, "Are you the one for me and only me?"

Am I exposed to too much anime?:pinkiecrazy:

Aww, it's over? Dang. ah well. It was a fun ride.

A cute and fluffy ending after the darkest and most vile of rituals. Appropriate :twilightsmile:

That was beautiful.
*Cries a single tear*

Well done Author, Well done.

The Monk
"Knowledge is power and power corrupts, so study and be evil." - Reykan

So... more?

Well, I'm not sure what to think but i don't hate it

What did I just read? and for some reason i feel so dirty... I like it:pinkiecrazy:

Thanks, everyone!

I apologize if the ending feels rushed and/or abrupt. For better or worse, I decided to roll with the plan that I had in mind since the first chapter instead of correcting it mid-flight. Looking back, I'm starting to understand now why some authors prefer to have a large buffer of unpublished chapters, so that they can adjust things as the story crystallizes around its core. Or, even better, have the entire story prepared in advance. I'll try to be smarter about this the next time I find the courage to publish something.

The story had performed way better than I could ever hope for, and your kind words gave me the boost of confidence I needed so badly. In a way, it feels like I got a lot more in return than I deserve, so again, huge thanks to everyone for being here with me along for the ride.

Next time, I'll try to do better.

This was far better than it had any right being. ;)

9512621
I am a little confused by the ending.
Did Anon lose his powers when his soul accepted Equestria?

9522812
He is not rejecting the magic anymore, hence no resistance, and his body parts are not piercing the souls of ponies. But considering how grand it is, I would totally count his cluelessness as a superpower.

Great story, bit too short tho. I hope you publish more :twilightsmile:

As silly of a subject as this was to write a story about, you wrote a very good story! This bordered on being a crackfic without descending into poor writing quality or abrupt "lolsorandom" scene jumps. Good show.

Not sure how I feel about the fact that I know exactly where the cover picture is from.

9729856
What do you mean? It's perfect.


Also. This is Katawa Shoujo all over again. Came for the fap, stayed for the feels.

Damn feels, man.


There needs to be more. Like, one day he wakes up and his powers are slowly coming back... only different this time. It turns out something has awakened his (heretofore dormant) magic, and the previous shenanigans were only a little bit of its power, twisted by his inability to accept it fully...

And so he embarks on a journey of self-discovery, to find what else he can do now, and to regain the strength he once commanded - for the good of all of Equestria, because the princesses have been corrupted and need a good dicking to come out of it.

Or something.

9768875
Anon is antimagic. He's litterally the the opposite of her element and that probably freaks her out to know that everything she has studied in her life is null and void when it comes to him. The fact it comes naturally and can do things she can't probably doesn't help either.

That was... more wholesome than I expected and it had any right to be. And I liked the “get your own ex-villain” poke at Starlight.

9469782
Bah, I can’t take credit for that line, I read it somewhere. God knows where. :rainbowlaugh:

One of the best outrite sexual fics I've read, the comedy was perfect, having a proper story like this in the porn makes it much more fun! Thanks for the fic, it was far better than it should've been

I was not expecting the end of a goofy clopfic to be emotional enough to get me to tear up. Amazing work.

Login or register to comment