• Published 24th Dec 2018
  • 703 Views, 27 Comments

Hello, Luna - TwiPON3



Twilight Velvet has a heart attack, then her family has to keep one BIG change from her that happened during her coma.

  • ...
14
 27
 703

Chapter 2

Twilight ran out of the jail and found the domestic train for Canterlot in several minutes. She didn't have her scooter, or time to run back to her house, so this would have to do.

She got to the station the same time it did.

Don't worry, Mom! I'm coming! I won't let you down!

"Miss!" the attendant said, "Miss, you need a ticket."

"Sorry, one to Canterlot Hospital," she said, giving him a five-bit note.

"Twilight Sparkle?" he said, noticing the mare's license, "Don't, you needn't pay," he said, giving her a ticket, "I'm sorry about your mom."

"I hope I'm not too late," she said, running to the train before anypony else, leaving the money.

It wasn't for a few minutes, though before everypony else began bording the train, especially seeing as how she'd plowed straight through the ropes. Waiting for the train to even get moving, didn't help her any. In fact, what happened next scared her out of her own, terrifying thoughts.

"Twilight?" a voice from her class said.

"Ah!" she snapped around, noticing other ponies boarding the train, "Sunset Shimmer?"

"What happened to you back there?"

"I was thrown in the stockade."

"How did you get the black eye?"

"I... don't really remember. How did you not get taken in?"

"A guard hid me in a dumpster until the others went away. They wouldn't dare arrest the princess's daughter. Besides, we technically weren't doing anything wrong," she noticed Twilight's fidgeting, "I'm sorry to hear about your mom."

The train started moving with a heavy jerk.

"Have you heard anything about her?"

"I had them send the note to the prison, but I don't know anything about her condition, other than you should be there."

"We should both go. She's my mom and she's been there for both of us."

Sunset took the seat next to Twilight and put her hand on the somewhat-beaten girl's lap, "It'll be okay. I promise."

"I hope so," she said, the rumbling of the train growing louder until it made it up to speed, "I hope so."