• Published 24th Dec 2018
  • 703 Views, 27 Comments

Hello, Luna - TwiPON3



Twilight Velvet has a heart attack, then her family has to keep one BIG change from her that happened during her coma.

  • ...
14
 27
 703

Chapter 10

A few days later, Velvet's room had everypony, Twilight, her Ponyville friends, Sunset, Shining and Cadence, a few Pioneers, and Seth (out of respect and moral support), with everypony giving her gifts as her now-former students sang.

~~~Yesterday~~~

"Don't worry, Mom," Twilight said, "We'll still celebrate your birthday, as every year."

"It's okay, you don't have to."

"No, you deserve it."

"Oh alright," she said with a chuckle, "But only because I know there's no stopping you."

"There's the Mom I know."

~~~

Building the nation is our goal,
Learn and work as ne'er before,
A free world for every foal,
Faith in its own strength is born!

Velvet began to conduct at the march of the third.

Pony youth, for whom the striving,
Of our Ponies is at one!

For the sake of reviving, and over Equestria,
There is radiant Sun!
There is radiant Moon!

They still saw her as Ms Velvet, despite the circumstances.

"I'm sorry we can't go to Doughnut Joe's like every year because of your health," Twilight said, holding her drink, "But my mom, she's been one of, if not the most, caring and understanding mares ever, apart from Princess Celestia."

"I'd like to say that, of all of the things you do," Sunset said, "my mom is not only proud, but my aunt, too. Thanks for -"

"Thank you, Sunset."

"Ahem, thanks for being there for me-"

"Thank you, Sunset."

Velvet noticed a banner being hung from a building from her window.

"Everything we all go through aside,"

"Twilight?"

"and everything we'll face in th-"

"Twilight."

"Mom?"

"What's that?"

Everypony looked out the window, then everypony looked at each other in shock.

"Shit," Seth mouthed to Twilight, who was panicking internally.