• Published 25th Nov 2018
  • 547 Views, 9 Comments

Of Booze and Berries - Saris Daddy



Young man turns into a certain history teacher part of the Canterlots Adventure universe

  • ...
4
 9
 547

Berry nice to meet you

The full moon slowly started to sink behind the hills and the first sun rays sweetened my first cup of coffee.
The bread roll in my left hand was still warm and slowly I walked back to my truck.
The rising sun started to bathe the parking lot in the light of a warm Summer morning.

My name is Martin Voss. I'm twenty eight years old, a Single guy like you could find all over the World.
I worked as a teamster and travelled all across Europe on a daily basis... And I hated it.
Don't get me wrong. It's an important job and all but it wasn't for me.

I just returned from France and had to deliver my cargo in Ludwigsburg.
Some merchants goods for some kind of convention.
My time looked good, maybe I will be able to be on my way home before the peddlers clock the highway.
I climbed back behind the steering wheel of my Mercedes Actros and started the engine.
My radio made some static noises and a voice suddenly proclaimed "Good morning Everybody hope you guys have a good time. Just a quick warning the cops are having a field day near Bissingen station checking cargo safety and papers. Just so you guys know"
I checked the tachograph and inserted a new disk and started to roll off the lot where I had spent the night.

It was only a short distance left and I reached my destination after ten minutes.
A bunch of the merchants were already waiting for me.
"Wunderschönen Guten Morgen."
I said while climbing out of the cockpit. But was only greeted by blank stares.
"You guys don't understand German?" I asked while musing how they wanted to sell their stuff without being able to understand their customers.
"English works?" I asked.
All three of them nodded.

"The roads were free?" one Asian looking guy asked in broken English...
Welp not that my English was a lot better.

"No problems. Except the french drivers... Man those guys really make you fear for your live."
I joked
"So the faster we get this stuff out of my trailer the faster i can drive back home."

The stuff was pretty randomly thrown together and I learned while unloading that the merchants were actually not associated with each other but just threw together to save money.
That was also the reason that I had to collect the cargo in France instead of Hamburg or one of the other cargo ports.

As we finally finished discharging my trailer I collected their signatures and was almost back in my cockpit again.

"Oh wait, please, just a moment!" shouted one of the American merchants and came running after me.

I can't remember her face for the love of it.
But she smiled and gave me a big bottle of wine
"Just a little something to thank you for your hard work. Consider it a bonus for being on time."
I stared confused at her.

"Lady you are thanking a German for being on time? I mean, yeah, thank you but... It's really nothing you should be thanking me for..."
It was a nice looking bottle, green with some dark liquid in it.
on the label there were only some grapes and a strawberry.


"shame I can't drink it now. still have a five hour drive before me." I stated with a slight longing in my voice.

at this she snickered deviously
"Ooh just one sip wouldn't hurt now, would it? trust me the taste of this wine is magical?" she cooed with a seductive voice.

I sighed.
"Lady I do this for a living.
You know what would happen if I were caught up in a police control and I would even have a hint of alcohol on me?
I would loose my job and my drivers license. I do not drink and drive...EVER." I stated with absolute certainty, then I felt like an ungrateful ass hat and added.
"Don't get me wrong thank you for the wine. I hope you guys have a lucrative time here." I said while securing the bottle in my cockpit.


the drive home was long and uneventful and as I finally parked my Truck for the day, I cleaned out my cockpit and reported my route to our office.
I haven't been home for two days and I really longed for my bed.

A quick drive home later and I finally opened up the door to my one-room flat.
the room had nothing much just a big TV, a bed and a desk with a Computer.
I ignored the computer and threw myself onto the bed
"Honey I'm home" I mumbled into my cushion.

after some time of just lying flat on my bed I rolled over switched on the TV and uncorked the bottle of wine.
I knew all that fancy stuff, like you're supposed to let the wine breath after opening it n stuff but at this point I just wanted to get hammered and then sleep.

I sipped the stuff and it was indeed quiet a tasty one.
I drank directly from the bottle.
Television was showing a documentation about Hitler and the third Reich...Again.
I watched it nonetheless.

I was finally starting to feel the buzz when my stomach suddenly cramped up.
with a grunt I raised up from my bed and thumbed over to my bathroom, a small room not big enough to lay down with just the essentials crammed into it. a faucet and a mirror, a toilet (obviously) and a shower cabin.
my wandering gaze stared into the mirror.
something...

something wasn't right...

intently I kept starring at the face in the mirror...

"who is this?" I asked confused.
In the mirror I saw a pink woman.
no other explanation her hair was pink or rosé or so and her eyes were red...

And I don't mean bloodshot or anything...

Her irises were almost the same colour as her hair ...

It was a crime against nature...

to top it all off. her skin changed in front of my yes from normal to a pinkish hue.

in silent shock I took a deep sip from the almost emptied bottle while watching my boobs grew in.
yep I suddenly had boobs and to make my hallucinations complete, my little friend who had accompanied me my whole life, just...

vanished...

all this...

I still watched this in silent shock...

"Man this 'murican stuff must be some homemade swill or so... cuz I could swear ... I just turned into a chick..." I slured while watching everything my senses numbed by the booze.


I emptied the bottle and for a moment i could have sworn the merchant that gave me the bottle was standing infront of me. with her devious expression and her kinda cute snicker.
she said something and I had to giggle like a schoolgirl...

man even my Voice sounded like that of a woman...

after this...

I can't remember anything.

just pain.

Author's Note:

Hiya

after reading some stories from the Canterlot adventure group. I kinda got inspired and pumped this here out in one night and without editing (Pls don't kill me :fluttershyouch:) I simply had to get it out of my system... well there is more, true... but yeah. for now this is all I'll give you :rainbowwild: